In the three years since we entered the ESTAS Awards in 2015, we have proudly continued to serve...
What a fantastic summer it has been. Our boys almost made it to the final of the FIFA World Cup,...
For a number of years we’ve been offering FaceTime viewings for all of our prospective...
From 26th May 2018 until 10th June 2018, Wandsworth will welcome the ninth annual Wandsworth Heritage festival. Celebrating the history of the borough, a number of talks are scheduled to talk place, along with guided walks, exhibitions and workshops.
Organised by Social Enterprise, GLL, with the support of local groups and societies, atendees can expect to meet experts who know and love the borough and will even be offered an opportunity to work with them.
Some of the highlights of this year's festival are:
- Art and photography workshops
- A talk about the Tooting Jazz pioneer, Sadie Crawford
- A talk about what life was like growing up in wartime Battersea
- An open weekend of Wandsworth Prison Museum
- A guided walk in Putney Heath discussing it’s history and health
- The story of Tooting Bec lido
- A Scything Taster Session
Many of the events are free and family friendly so it’s a great excuse to get out and enjoy the beautiful borough. More information about the Wandsworth Heritage Festival can be found here: Wandsworth Heritage Festival 2018