Oscar Knight
CONTACT US TODAY! We are here to help.


It is vital that your property and any contents are properly insured against fire, theft, flood and so on. Please speak to your insurance company before your tenancy commences to make sure that your buildings and contents are adequately insured for letting a property.


Alternatively, we are able to arrange insurance specifically for landlords. We can also arrange insurance in case your tenants fail to pay the rent, and also to cover any legal expenses that may be incurred, should the worst happen. Please speak to us for further details.