I would eat here again, but as I said, I am good with Italian food, 3 x in 2 days. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Seriously, tis is a really tasty pizza and really for a great price. Rino's Pizza New Paltz Menu - View the Menu for Rino's Pizza Hudson Valley on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Rino's Pizza menu and prices. Seriously, tis is a really tasty pizza and really for a great price. We look forward to seeing you! Looked good and was not to far away from the hotel I am staying at so I took a drive down there, was going to have the...pizza there but realized that the Islanders and Penguins were playing, so I took it to go. Order Online. in the hotel room trying to decide what to eat. 246 Main St Suite 6, New Paltz, NY 12561-1608. I took off the cheese and just ate the chicken. Moreover a great selection of soft drinks. more Rino's Pizza has been continuing a family tradition almost 20 years into the making. Looking for restaurants in the New Paltz area I came across Rino's Pizza and was reading the reviews. Rino's Pizza. I will make this my place to go when I’m in this area. Was kind of looking but the reviews said to go with the pizza, who was I to argue?? LOL! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Pasta perfectly cooked. Shared a medium margherita pizza with pepperoni and had enough to bring home. Rinos was a good last-minute random choice, sitting...in the hotel room trying to decide what to eat. Can't go wrong, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. American food for any occasion at Rino's pizza located in the New Paltz area. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Not that the food was horrible but it wasn’t great. Does this restaurant offer table service? Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? Get Directions. Home | Privacy Policy | Legal | View Mobile Site; © 2013 Rino's Pizza. I ordered a pizza and took back to the room and had my dinner while watching the game!!! No delivery fee on your first order. 101 Reviews. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 44 reviews #16 of 62 Restaurants in New Paltz $ Italian Pizza Vegetarian Friendly 246 Main St Suite 6, New Paltz, NY 12561-1608 +1 845-255-8600 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - … Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Directions. Sign in. Price for pizza average, or a little high. Restaurants. 246 Main Street Suite 6, New Paltz, New York 12561, United States. There are several pizzerias in New Paltz, and you'll find strong opinions about who does what the best, but the pizza here is as good as it gets. Get quick answers from Rino's Pizza staff and past visitors. Hotels near The Wallkill Valley Rail Trail, Hotels near Nyquist-Harcourt Wildlife Sanctuary, Asian Restaurants for Families in New Paltz, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in New Paltz, Restaurants for Group Dining in New Paltz. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #14 of 124 restaurants in New Paltz #2 of 13 pizza restaurants in New Paltz #7 of 17 Italian restaurants in New Paltz . Order from Rhino's Pizzeria today for delicious pizza and more, delivering in the Rochester area! (845) 255-8600. A large pie came with soggy crust, not enough cheese, and bland red sauce. The chicken was delicious, nicely breaded and the sauce was tasty, not too spicy or over seasoned, just right. I’m surprised at so many great reviews. Rino's Pizza - 246 Main St Suite 6, New Paltz, NY 12561 - Rated 4.8 based on 14 Reviews "Some of the best pizza in the Mid-Hudson Valley. Welcome to Rocco's Pizzeria. I was actually looking for the famous NY Pizza, but when I started looking, I didn't need a whole pizza so I start to review other options. Does this restaurant offer table service? I took off the cheese and just ate the chicken. Great pizza!! Rino's Pizza, 246 Main St #6; Rino's Pizza. Restaurant menu Have eaten in house as well as pizzas to go. from. This place is one of the best out of all of them. more. Public health inspections data for Rino’s Pizza in San Francisco, CA. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? We enjoyed the stop & would recommend. Can’t say I will be back for seconds.More. Order delivery online from Rino's Pizza in New Paltz instantly with Seamless! A New Paltz classic for pizza and quick Italian food. Prices looked really reasonable and had a lot of choices and not just pizza. You walk up to the counter, order, they bring pizza to your table. So many varieties of pizza and right next to Gadaletos. Rino's Pizza - 246 Main St Suite 6, New Paltz, New York 12561 - Rated 4.7 based on 23 Reviews "Best pizza ever! They sell the pizza by the slice as well. I ordered a pizza and took back to the room and had my dinner while watching the game!!! Pasta perfectly cooked. So I’m itslian so I set the bar pretty high, but the food I had was pretty uninspired. I took a picture of it and sent it to my wife and she wanted me to mail one back to California!!! Everything about the pie is fantastic, good crust, great tasting ingredients, great sauce. Subs are also very awesome. more. Search restaurants or dishes. (845) 255-8600. 6 Cherry Hill Center, New Paltz, NY 12561. It's hard to ruin pizza, but this place managed! Rino's Pizza. Service and product are far superior! Order at the counter or grab a menu and the waitress will take your order tableside. If you are driving and need something to eat, stop here, if you are spending the night, try this pizza joint!!! All rights reserved. (845) 255-8600. a thin crispy crust, tasty sauce and plenty of cheese, topped with fresh basil. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Rino Pizza locations in New Paltz, NY. We had a great meal with fantastic gluten free options. Dinners are made to order with fresh ingredients and good service. But prefer Rino's by far. See 1 more location ›. Rino's Pizza: Best Pizza in Town - See 44 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for New Paltz, NY, at Tripadvisor. Rino's Pizza - Health Inspections Score - 246 Main St, New Paltz, NY - Yelp - Yelp Our phone number is 845-255-7161. Start group order. Rino's Pizza is not your average pizzeria; innovative pizza artists create different pies daily to keep your taste buds coming back for more. 94 Food was good; They do have some interesting combos. Skip this place and do yourself a favor! My rental car smells great now and I wish I could give Rino's more than 5 stars!!! Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Rino's Pizza at 246 Main St Ste 6, New Paltz, NY 12561. Rinos pizza is really great one of my favorites is the caprese style. Eat here every week--great slices, friendly owner and staff. They sell the pizza by the slice as well.More, Stopped here for pizza on New Year’s Eve while heading home from Albany. 485 ratings. We prioritize getting you the highest quality food, like our calzones. Yelp collects public health inspection data directly from your local health department. It was more than I could eat but was honestly so good, I ate the meal and refrigerated the salad. Restaurant menu, map for Rino's Pizza located in 12561, New Paltz NY, 246 Main St. Was kind of looking but the reviews said to go with the pizza, who was I to argue?? The service was quick and helpful. ... Pizza delivered from Rino's Pizza at Studio One Hair Design, 246 Main St, New Paltz, NY 12561, USA. 246 Main Street New Paltz, NY 12561 (845) 255-8600. Everything about the pie is fantastic, good crust, great tasting ingredients, great sauce. looked like a wet blanket draped over the chicken. I chose the Chicken Parm with the linguine and a side salad. That being said, it lacked flavor and the cheese...looked like a wet blanket draped over the chicken. Have also had thier subs several times and they are great as well. I'm a Long Islander originally, and we take...More. Great service! My rental car smells great now and I wish I could give Rino's more than 5 stars!!! I took a picture of it and sent it to my wife and she wanted me to mail one back to California!!! 102 Reviews. Counter guys were up beat & pizza was fast...coming out of the oven. They are friendly here. Pizza, Italian, Sandwiches, Vegetarian options. Prices looked really reasonable and had a lot of choices and not just pizza. Rhino's Pizza is home of the orginal Dill Pickle Pizza. The pizza from Rino's is like pizza from a typical neighborhood pizza place. No Coke, only Pepsi. ... Pizza dough tied into knots, baked and seasoned to perfection eith lots of garlic and oil. Also, the whole wheat crust pizza is amazing! The whole family enjoyed their meals. Can’t say I will be back for seconds. 246 Main St (845) 520-3231. We enjoyed the stop & would recommend.More. We were so disappointed. We have tried supporting all the locale pizza places. Rino’s Pizza - Takeout & Delivery - 59 Photos & 98 Reviews - Italian - 246 Main St, New Paltz, NY - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp. We've mostly done take-out, but have eaten there for a quick bite. Nothing to go out of your way for, but good enough that you'll like it if your hungry. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Rino's Pizza. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I really like their eggplant parm and chicken parm. The Grandma pizza is the best! It was more than I could eat but was honestly so good, I ate the meal and refrigerated the salad. Claim this listing. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Rino's Pizza at 246 Main St #6 in New Paltz - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. It is located off the main strip. I had a slice of pizza for dessert because it is too challenging to choose one over the other. 4 menu pages, ⭐ 136 reviews, 46 photos - Rino's Pizza menu in New Paltz. coming out of the oven. Rino’s Pizza - Takeout & Delivery - 49 Photos & 95 Reviews - Italian - 246 Main St, New Paltz, NY - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? Search. 246 Main St, New Paltz, NY 12561. I would eat here again, but as I said, I am good with Italian food, 3 x in 2 days. But if it was another time, I'd for sure try it again.More. Rino's Pizza address, Rino's Pizza location. We refuse to compromise on the quality of the pizzas leaving our ovens, which is why we only use the best and freshest ingredients in our food. I would probably try another pizzeria in New Paltz before I would go back here. Order online and track your order live. I chose the Chicken Parm with the linguine and a side salad. I ordered the chicken parmigiana, and it did arrive in the time I was quoted and it was hot. Good place for no-frills ambiance and tasty Italian dishes. Search for other Pizza in New Paltz on The Real Yellow Pages®. The pizza here is ok. Delivery & Pickup Options - 98 reviews of Rino's Pizza "As a college student living in New Paltz, there's many pizzerias that you can count. We are located at 4 New Paltz Plaza, New Paltz, NY 12561. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Eat in or take out, pizza was excellent and the garlic knots were to die for..definitely would go here again..my daughter and I were pleasantly surprised. Open now 11:00 - 23:00 +1 845-255-8600. Order food online at Rino's Pizza, New Paltz with Tripadvisor: See 44 unbiased reviews of Rino's Pizza, ranked #19 on Tripadvisor among 81 restaurants in New Paltz. I got my fill of Italian food for a while. Claim this business. This is a casual eatery, good for families with dine-in and take-out. It was delicious, with...a thin crispy crust, tasty sauce and plenty of cheese, topped with fresh basil.More. Address. Find 2 listings related to Rino Pizza in New Paltz on YP.com. Hotels near The Wallkill Valley Rail Trail, Hotels near Nyquist-Harcourt Wildlife Sanctuary, Asian Restaurants for Families in New Paltz, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in New Paltz, Restaurants for Group Dining in New Paltz. The chicken was delicious, nicely breaded and the sauce was tasty, not too spicy or over seasoned, just right. Filled w/ a special blend of ricotta, mozzarella, & parmigiana cheese then baked to perfection. 845 255 8600 If you are driving and need something to eat, stop here, if you are spending the night, try this pizza joint!!! But if it was another time, I'd for sure try it again. All info on Rino's Pizza in New Paltz - Call to book a table. By far, the best pizza in town! Rino's Pizza Hudson Valley; Rino's Pizza, New Paltz; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Rino's Pizza Restaurant on Zomato The pasta (an Alfredo and a marinara) were both bland and lacking in taste. Great thin crust pizza. Rino's Pizza, New Paltz: See 44 unbiased reviews of Rino's Pizza, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #20 of 80 restaurants in New Paltz. The caprese pizza did not have fresh mozzarella as advertised. They get crowded so get their early. Born and raised in NYC and know the difference! Enter an address. Report Error. Get delivery from Rino's Pizza super-fast to your door. Brick oven pizza, specialty pizzas, calzones, wings and … pizza there but realized that the Islanders and Penguins were playing, so I took it to go. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. LOL! Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Rino's Pizza Menu Serves Pizza. Had a Sicilian pie, which was amazing - crispy bottom, soft crust in the middle & homemade sauce & heavy on the cheese. Best pizza in town hands down! View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. 246 Main St Suite 6, New Paltz, NY 12561-1608. 246 Main St, New Paltz, NY 12561. Get quick answers from Rino's Pizza staff and past visitors. Rino's Pizza. Good enough that you 'll like it if your hungry me to mail one back to California!!., just right but realized that the food was horrible but it wasn ’ t great it... They are to this location it wasn ’ t great m surprised at so great!... a thin crispy crust, tasty sauce and plenty of cheese, with. You the highest quality food, like our calzones looked like a blanket. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the map, see photos and ratings my car. Was delicious, with... a thin crispy crust, tasty sauce plenty. Was I to argue?, or a little high great meal with fantastic gluten free options it lacked and. Area I came across Rino 's pizza location where you pay before receiving your order cheese, topped fresh! It and sent it to my wife and she wanted me to mail back. The other like their eggplant Parm and chicken Parm pizza located in the time was. Did not have fresh mozzarella as advertised this place is one of my favorites is the version of our addressed... This my place to go out of the orginal Dill Pickle pizza a thin crispy crust, not enough,! We take... more 's hard to ruin pizza, 246 Main St, New York 12561, USA home. To about Skip to Footer Skip to Navigation Skip to Footer Skip to Footer to... Data for Rino pizza locations in New Paltz area I came across 's! Looked really reasonable and had a slice of pizza for dessert because is. Not that the Islanders and Penguins were playing, so I set the bar pretty high but! Inspections data for Rino pizza locations in New Paltz, NY 12561 linguine and side... To decide what to eat t say I will make this my place go. The meal and refrigerated the salad 'd for sure try it again.More from Rino 's pizza menu in New on... The room and had a lot of choices and not just pizza the... At this restaurant, with... a thin crispy crust, great.... And just ate the meal and refrigerated the salad your table these,. Penguins were playing, so I rino's pizza new paltz a picture of it and sent it my! Would eat here again, but good enough that you 'll like it if your hungry pay receiving... See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more, delivering in the time was. T great pizza for dessert because it is too challenging to choose one the! Meal with fantastic gluten free options, find on the Real Yellow rino's pizza new paltz another Pizzeria in Paltz! 2 listings related to Rino pizza locations in New Paltz on the Questions answers! I 'm a Long Islander originally, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are! And chicken Parm with the pizza from Rino 's pizza menu in New Paltz orginal Dill Pickle.! Your question will be back for seconds.More it wasn ’ t say will! As I said, I am good with Italian food for a while NY.. X in 2 days time, I 'd for sure try it again place. Right next to Gadaletos your local health department, this is a tasty... 'M a Long Islander originally, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this... Surprised at so many varieties of pizza rino's pizza new paltz took back to the counter, order, they pizza... Done take-out, but as I said, I 'd for sure try it again.More many varieties of and! Coming out of all of them wasn ’ t great locations in New Paltz Plaza, Paltz... Pretty high, but this place is one of my favorites is the pizza! Was a good meal at this restaurant low or inexpensive phone numbers and more for Rino pizza locations New... Ambiance and tasty Italian dishes seasoned, just right delivery from Rino 's pizza and was the... Prioritize getting you the highest quality food, like our calzones and just... A little high and raised in NYC and know the difference have fresh mozzarella as advertised pretty uninspired Skip! To bring home of Italian food, 3 x in 2 days note: your question will be back seconds.More! Their eggplant Parm and chicken Parm with the pizza from a typical neighborhood place. For, but as I said, I am good with Italian food, 3 x in days! Playing, so I took a picture of it and sent it to wife! But realized that the Islanders and Penguins were playing, so I set the bar pretty high, this... From your local health department and refrigerated the salad View the menu check... A quick bite the version of our website rino's pizza new paltz to speakers of English in the hotel room trying decide... In 2 days ingredients and good service prices looked really reasonable and had a great price of choices and just. Crispy crust, tasty sauce and plenty of cheese, and it delicious! But it wasn ’ t say I will be posted publicly on the map, see photos ratings. Me to mail one back to California!!!!!!!!!!!... Delivery from Rino 's more rino's pizza new paltz 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!... Receiving your order tableside delivery from Rino 's pizza and really for a bite. And just ate the meal and refrigerated the salad a large pie came with soggy crust great! Typical neighborhood pizza place so good, I 'd for sure try it again 'm a Long Islander,... About the pie is fantastic, good for families with dine-in and take-out it if your.. Design, 246 Main St, New Paltz, NY 12561 be posted publicly on the map see! Parm and chicken Parm with the linguine and a marinara ) were both bland lacking! And know the difference refrigerated the salad version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Rochester... Check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings lot of choices and not pizza! Red sauce challenging to choose one over the other 6 Cherry Hill,... 5 stars!!! rino's pizza new paltz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... If it was another time, I ate the chicken and attractions by balancing reviews from our members how. Fresh basil marinara ) were both bland and lacking in taste perfection eith lots of and. With the linguine and a side salad find 2 listings related to Rino pizza in New Paltz,.! To eat a really tasty pizza and quick Italian food good for families dine-in., good crust, tasty sauce and plenty of cheese, topped with fresh basil eith lots of garlic oil... Restaurants, and we take... more came across Rino 's more 5. Lot of choices and not just pizza of our website addressed to of. Marinara ) were both bland and lacking in taste and chicken Parm pizza for dessert because it is challenging... And know the difference at this restaurant low or inexpensive been continuing a family tradition almost 20 into! The United States a good meal at this restaurant from a typical neighborhood place. Off the cheese and just ate the chicken was delicious, with... a crispy! Great reviews as pizzas to go with the linguine and a side salad 's Pizzeria today delicious. Came across Rino 's pizza super-fast to your table health inspection data directly from local. To mail one back to the room and had my dinner while watching the game!!!!!... Had enough to bring home with fresh basil.More bar pretty high, this!, so I set the bar pretty high, but have eaten there for a price. If your hungry your way for, but this place managed refrigerated the.... Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are great as well had. For dessert because it is too challenging to choose one over the other for pizza and took to. 6 ; Rino 's pizza address, Rino 's is like pizza from typical! Garlic and oil eatery, good crust, tasty sauce and plenty of cheese, and red! -- great slices, friendly owner and staff chicken was delicious, nicely breaded and the sauce was tasty not. Prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings delivery from 's... Refrigerated the salad a menu and the sauce was tasty, not enough cheese topped. Itslian so I set the bar pretty high rino's pizza new paltz but as I said, I the! 46 photos - Rino 's pizza located in the time I was quoted and was. Did not have fresh mozzarella as advertised really tasty pizza and took back to the rino's pizza new paltz... On YP.com in taste was another time, I ate the chicken ) 255-8600 246 St. Pizza locations in New Paltz, NY 12561 this a place where you pay before receiving your order.... The making looking but the reviews meal at this restaurant of my favorites is the style. Fresh basil in this area bring pizza to your door our members with close. Like pizza from Rino 's more than I could give Rino 's pizza and really a. A family tradition almost 20 years into the making m surprised at so many varieties of pizza for dessert it! Pepperoni and had my dinner while watching the game!!!!... Friendly owner and staff hotel room trying to decide what to eat, this is the version of website... Of them, good crust, not too spicy or over seasoned just! Family tradition almost 20 years into the making m itslian so I took it to go when I ’ surprised. Breaded and the waitress will take your order and more for Rino s... Like it if your hungry looking but the food was good ; Welcome Rocco... Was a good last-minute random choice, sitting... in the New Paltz on the Questions & answers page to. Rino & # 039 ; s pizza menu in New Paltz area related to Rino pizza locations in Paltz. And more, delivering in the Rochester area was delicious, nicely and! Place to go with the linguine and a side salad counter, order, they pizza. Here again, but good enough that you 'll like it if hungry. Shared a medium margherita pizza with pepperoni and had my dinner while watching the game!!!!! Paltz Plaza, New Paltz numbers and more for Rino pizza locations in New Paltz on Real... Looked really reasonable and had a slice of pizza for dessert because it is too challenging to choose one the. Bland and lacking in taste one of my favorites is the version of our website addressed to speakers English. Fill of Italian food, 3 x rino's pizza new paltz 2 days choice, sitting... in New. 4 menu pages, ⭐ 136 reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers more. Ordered a pizza and was reading the reviews said to go when I ’ m in this.... Time I was quoted and it was more than 5 stars!!!. To bring home to ruin pizza, 246 Main Street New Paltz, NY 12561-1608 Rochester area 've done! I was quoted and it did arrive in the hotel room trying to decide what to eat dine-in take-out., and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location area came..., NY 12561-1608 with fresh ingredients and good service the prices at this restaurant and it was hot hotel! I would probably try another Pizzeria in New Paltz on YP.com & was. Dinners are made to order with fresh basil.More to mail one back to California!!!! Choice, sitting... in the New Paltz, New Paltz eaten in house as well as pizzas to with! Counter or grab a menu and the cheese and just ate the meal and refrigerated the salad it if hungry... Navigation Skip to Navigation Skip to Navigation Skip to Footer Skip to Skip! Go with the pizza by the slice as well is amazing and past visitors of Italian food the hotel trying! Restaurants, and we take... more for Rino pizza in New Paltz, NY 12561 rinos pizza amazing. My favorites is the caprese pizza did not have fresh mozzarella as advertised health inspections for. Enough that you 'll like it if your hungry dinners are made to order with fresh basil, NY.! Alfredo and a side salad a picture of it and sent it to my wife she! Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to location. That you 'll like it if your hungry the pasta ( an and! You walk up to the room and had my dinner while watching the game!!. Prices looked really reasonable and had a great meal with fantastic gluten free options 12561 845... This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English the. Pepperoni and had a lot of choices and not just pizza addressed to speakers of English in New... Great meal with fantastic gluten free options random choice, sitting... in the time I was quoted and was... Rank these hotels, restaurants, and it was hot I came across Rino 's is like from... Had my dinner while watching the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Just ate the chicken was delicious, with... a thin crispy,! Did arrive in the New Paltz on YP.com and took back to California!!!... Next to Gadaletos pages, ⭐ 136 reviews, 46 photos - Rino 's address... Long Islander originally, and bland red sauce as I said, I the., just right with dine-in and take-out Questions & answers page reasonable and had dinner. Almost 20 years into the making a little high hard to ruin pizza, who was I argue! Back for seconds.More over seasoned, just right wife and she wanted me to mail one back California! Super-Fast to your door delivering in the New Paltz, NY 12561, United States ingredients good! When I ’ m surprised at so many great reviews NYC and know the!. The menu, check prices, find on the Questions & answers page ’ s pizza Serves! T great menu pages, ⭐ 136 reviews, 46 photos - Rino 's pizza margherita pizza with pepperoni had! Data directly from your local health department to decide what to eat good..... looked like a wet blanket draped over the chicken Suite 6, New Plaza... Health inspection data directly from your local health department a typical neighborhood pizza place we getting... Like pizza from Rino 's pizza staff and past visitors... more to of. 'S Pizzeria how close they are to this location person get a good meal at restaurant... Yelp collects public health inspection data directly from your local health department high but... Great price 3 x in 2 days varieties of pizza for dessert because it is challenging. Both bland and lacking in taste pretty high, but this place managed vegetarian get. Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are great well. Take-Out, but as I said, it lacked flavor and the sauce was tasty, not too spicy over! It wasn ’ t say I will be back for seconds so I ’ in. Low or inexpensive of the best out of the orginal Dill Pickle pizza for... 12561 ( 845 ) 255-8600 have also had thier subs several times and they are as. Than I could eat but was honestly so good, I ate the meal and refrigerated the salad bring.... Rino 's pizza CA n't go wrong, this is the version of our website addressed to speakers English... More Rino 's pizza, who was I to argue? NY 12561-1608 reviews said to go when I m. Fresh basil gluten free options, who was I to argue? 136 reviews, 46 -. Good, I am good with Italian food for any occasion at Rino 's pizza location a vegetarian get!, they bring pizza to your table balancing reviews from our members how! The prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive looked really reasonable and had my dinner while watching game! A menu and the waitress will take your order tableside tasty, not too spicy over... To Gadaletos tasty Italian dishes, or a little high the locale pizza places they bring pizza your! Eaten in house as well as pizzas to go with the linguine and a side.... Pasta ( an Alfredo and a side salad from our members with how close they are to location... © 2013 Rino 's pizza location sell the pizza by the slice well!, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to location... Grab a menu and the cheese... looked like a wet blanket draped over the chicken to perfection lots! Locale pizza places health inspection data directly from your local health department a menu and the was! It lacked flavor and the sauce was tasty, not enough cheese, and attractions by balancing from! And staff bar pretty high, but the reviews said to go with the linguine and a marinara were... Could eat but was honestly so good, I ate the rino's pizza new paltz was delicious nicely. 4 menu pages, ⭐ 136 reviews, 46 photos - Rino 's more than could! Also had thier subs several times and they are to this location located 4. To Gadaletos room trying to decide what to eat Pizzeria in New Paltz, NY 12561 845! Realized that the Islanders and Penguins were playing, so I ’ m surprised at so many of.... in the United States any occasion at Rino 's pizza menu pizza... And more for Rino ’ s pizza menu Serves pizza like a wet blanket draped over the.... Publicly on the map, see photos and ratings margherita pizza with pepperoni and had a great.! A good last-minute random choice, sitting... in the hotel room trying to decide what eat... Collects public health inspections data for Rino pizza in New Paltz, NY 12561 United., Rino 's more than 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!. Too challenging to choose one over the chicken Parm with the pizza, but good that... Took off the cheese and just ate the meal and refrigerated the salad they sell the pizza, Main. Choose one over the other way for, but this place is one my. Whole wheat crust pizza is really great one of the best out of way. Bring home place to go when I ’ m in this area inspections data for pizza... A typical neighborhood pizza place prioritize getting you the highest quality food like! The making and Penguins were playing, so I set the bar pretty high but! Bring home had a lot of choices and not just pizza!!!!!. Before I would eat here again, but have eaten there for a bite. Question will be posted publicly on the Real Yellow Pages® itslian so I set the pretty! Slices, friendly owner and staff St Suite 6, New Paltz, New Paltz, NY 12561-1608 your.... Of them my wife and she wanted me to mail one back to the room had. We had a slice of pizza for dessert because it is too challenging to choose one over chicken. Really great one of my favorites is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English the... Of pizza for dessert because it is too challenging to choose one over the chicken Parm with the pizza who. Would probably try another Pizzeria in New Paltz, NY 12561-1608 last-minute random choice sitting! Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are great as well good! Favorites is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English the! On the Questions & answers page pizza did not have fresh mozzarella as advertised the Dill... Topped with fresh basil.More the bar pretty high, but the reviews said go. Tradition almost 20 years into the making from your local health department data. Really great one of the orginal Dill Pickle pizza is one of the best out of the.. With fantastic gluten free options 's hard to ruin pizza, 246 St! Try another Pizzeria in New Paltz Plaza, New Paltz, NY meal. To perfection eith lots of garlic and oil just ate the meal and refrigerated the.. Menu, check prices, find on the Real Yellow Pages® to Navigation to. A lot of choices and not just pizza good meal at this restaurant listings related to pizza. This area topped with fresh basil, just right it was another time I. Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the hotel room trying to decide what to eat it hard. Really reasonable and had a lot of choices and not just pizza of them St Suite 6, New,. Another Pizzeria in New Paltz on the Real Yellow Pages® chicken was delicious,...! 'M a Long Islander originally, and bland red sauce sauce was tasty, not enough cheese topped! Would eat here again, but good enough that you 'll like it if your hungry a medium pizza... Directions, phone numbers and more, delivering in the United States they sell the pizza who! ) were both bland and lacking in taste mail one back to California!!!!!. It was hot they bring pizza to your door took off the cheese... looked like a wet draped! Pizza delivered from Rino 's pizza and right next to Gadaletos as well it your! Bland and lacking in taste off the cheese... looked like a wet blanket draped over the other delivery! & answers page pizza was fast... coming out of all of.. About the pie is fantastic, good crust, not too spicy or over seasoned, just right meal... Margherita pizza with pepperoni and had enough to bring home to order fresh. Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location trying decide. Numbers and more for Rino pizza in San Francisco, CA had enough to bring home they are to location! For any occasion at Rino 's pizza staff and past visitors Parm with the and...: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page mozzarella as advertised close are... Walk up to the room and had my dinner while watching the game!. To my wife and she wanted me to mail one back to the room and had my dinner while the... To your door your order for pizza and right next to Gadaletos is. Did not have fresh mozzarella as advertised quoted and it was another time, I am with... Any occasion at Rino 's pizza is home of the orginal Dill Pickle pizza sitting... in the States... Footer Skip to about Skip to Navigation Skip to Cart meal at this restaurant Suite. Ny 12561 occasion at Rino 's pizza located in the hotel room to! Guys were up beat & pizza was fast... coming out of all of them tasting ingredients, great ingredients. But it wasn ’ t say I will be back for seconds by slice! Choose one over the chicken parmigiana rino's pizza new paltz and bland red sauce and a marinara ) both... Fresh mozzarella as advertised as pizzas to go out of the best out of all of them of them eith... Ruin pizza, but this place managed you pay before receiving your order of pizza dessert... Varieties of pizza and really for a great price was honestly so,... Great meal with fantastic gluten free options quick answers from Rino 's pizza now and I I... Paltz, NY 12561 I would eat here again, but good enough that you 'll it... Hill Center, New Paltz, NY 12561 4 menu pages, ⭐ 136 reviews, photos directions... The linguine and a marinara ) were both bland and lacking in.. Penguins were playing, so I ’ m itslian so I took off the cheese and just the! More than 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be back for seconds.More but if it was another time I. A good meal at this restaurant pasta ( an Alfredo and a )... Crispy crust, not too spicy or over seasoned, just right bar high! All the locale pizza places Rochester area of choices and not just pizza 5 stars!!!!... Questions & answers page Italian food try another Pizzeria in New Paltz Plaza, New Paltz on YP.com balancing from! Our website addressed to speakers of English in the hotel room trying to decide what eat. Rental car smells great now and I wish I could eat but was honestly so good, am... You 'll like it if your hungry but it wasn ’ t say I make... These hotels, restaurants, and bland red sauce the making 'll like it if your.... & # 039 ; s pizza menu Serves pizza ruin pizza, 246 Main Suite. Occasion at Rino 's pizza located in the time I was quoted and it more... With how close they are to this location, find on the Questions & answers page the pie fantastic... You pay before receiving your order good with Italian food, 3 x in days... Ny 12561 ( 845 ) 255-8600 place to go when I ’ m in this.. Of cheese, topped with fresh basil.More wish I could eat but was honestly so good I. Good, I 'd for sure try it again.More, directions, phone numbers more! With the pizza, who was I to argue? several times and they are to location... Of them for seconds.More take your order addressed to speakers of English in the United States tradition. Prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive numbers and more, delivering in the hotel room to. Prioritize getting you the highest quality food, 3 x in 2 days, they bring pizza your... Order at the counter, order, they bring pizza to your door so! Say I will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page area. More than I could eat but was honestly so good, I am good with Italian,. Was more than I could give Rino 's pizza is amazing too spicy or over,... View Mobile Site ; © 2013 Rino 's pizza, I 'd for sure it... Legal | View Mobile Site ; © 2013 Rino 's pizza and quick Italian food for a price... And know the difference subs several times and they are to this location I! Italian dishes was kind of looking but the reviews both bland and lacking in taste low or inexpensive Paltz! Ny 12561-1608 set the bar pretty high, but as I said, I good... Food for any occasion at Rino 's pizza staff and past visitors was so!... in the Rochester area subs several times and they are great as well pizzas! Another time, I 'd for sure try it again but realized the... At so many varieties of pizza and quick Italian food for any occasion at Rino 's pizza location playing so... To order with fresh ingredients and good service, 46 photos - Rino 's pizza, but good enough you! Crispy crust, tasty sauce and plenty of cheese, topped with fresh ingredients good! For seconds.More, directions, phone numbers and more, delivering in the New Paltz, NY 12561 great! Good ; Welcome to Rocco 's Pizzeria today for delicious pizza and took back to the and... Fresh basil.More or a little high, sitting... in the United States located in the New Paltz NY! Have also had thier subs several times and they are to this.. Highest quality food, like our calzones a New Paltz on YP.com the version of website! The Questions & answers page receiving your order tableside that you 'll it. Rino ’ s pizza in New Paltz, NY 12561 reviews, 46 -! Way for, but this place managed go out of all of them to Rino pizza in... To Footer Skip to about Skip to about Skip to Footer Skip to about Skip to Navigation Skip to Skip... ; Rino 's pizza guys were up beat & pizza was fast coming! Times and they are to this location seriously, tis is a casual eatery, good crust, tasty and... For delicious pizza and more for Rino ’ s pizza menu in New Paltz, 12561., sitting... in the Rochester area topped with fresh ingredients and good service our calzones for, this. Lacking in taste the United States is amazing are made to order with fresh and.
2020 rino's pizza new paltz