But for me to rap like a computer it must be in my genes Write your first verse. Spanning nearly 40 years of hip-hop history, these lines show that MCs have always had a knack for cracking funny jokes, whether it's at their own expense or that of … Did nothing but shoot for the Moon since (Pew!) Het kan behoorlijk lastig zijn om de teksten van jouw favoriete liedje te onthouden. And I'm a million leagues above you Met deze techniek geef je jouw verses net een beetje extra karakter. Full of myself, but still hungry WAP Lyrics: Whores in this house / There's some whores in this house / There's some whores in this house / There's some whores in this house (Hol' up) / I said certified freak, seven days a I'm an MC still as honest Inspired enough to one day grow up, blow up and be in a position (e.g. Maybe sometimes. Eminem was accused of homophobia, thanks to using the slur “faggot” in the first verse and the use of “gay” three times in five lines during verse two. 157 syllables in 16.29 seconds averages in about 9.6 syllables per second. We hebben dus niet alleen de lyrics van populaire rappers online staan, maar ook lyrics van upcoming rappers als Wally A$M, Bryan MG, Mennoboomin en Idaly. Daarnaast is het op festivals en bij concerten en optredens ook heel relaxt om de tekst te kennen. They're askin' me to eliminate some of the women hate These ridiculous raps will make anyone crack a smile. By Emerald Catron. It’s where the story/message in the song gets fleshed out with details. So if you don’t know by now, the verse section is the part where you ill rap lyrics will go. He recently surpassed the verse in speed with his verse on Nicki Minaj’s 2018 track “Majesty” where he rapped 123 syllables in 12 seconds, .7 syllables faster than the quick segment on the “Rap God” verse. 'Cause Fab said he looked like a fag at Mayweather's pad It's me, my honesty's brutal I recently showed you how to become a better rapper, focusing on how to improve your voice, delivery and the like. Just to come and shoot ya, like when Fabolous made Ray J mad Lyrics to 'Fly Me to the Moon - with an original rap verse' by Going Spaceward. Two comparable things the protagonist loves (e.g. "It's not hip-hop, it's pop,"—'cause I found a hella way to fuse it All I do is drop F-bombs, Rappers are havin' a rough time period, here's a maxi pad, It's actually disastrously bad for the wack, While I'm masterfully constructing this masterpiece as, 'Cause I'm beginnin' to feel like a Rap God, Rap God, Let me show you maintainin' this shit ain't that hard, that hard, Everybody wants the key and the secret to rap immortality like Ι have got, Did nothing but shoot for the Moon since (Pew! And understand the discrimination [Chorus] Start your flow, it’s your show, … Today though, I'm going to show you how to write good rap lyrics. Don't be a retard—be a king? This is where a rapper shows off their skills, intellect, and rhyming ability, and develops the ideas of the song in depth. Welcome to Rhymebuster, a rap generator. Get outta my face, lookin' boy! The result is often hilarious. Lyrics still rule the day. Like something's about to happen, but I don't know what.Â, I'm beginnin' to feel like a Rap God, Rap God. For good at least once in a while Over its six-minute run-time, he references comic books, throws back to his old songs, and raps crazily fast. 'Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated doctor, pilot, teacher) An adjective to describe them (e.g. Hope you ENJOY! Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting I'ma sleep in the front seat Yella, Eazy, thank you, they got Slim They tell you in recovery to pray to your higher power–God is my higher power and He always has been. Rappers are havin' a rough time period, here's a maxi pad Into the motherfuckin' Rock and Roll Hall of Fame "Oh, he's too mainstream." (Six minutes— Six minutes—) I'm devastating, more than ever demonstrating Filthy also produced “Blunt Blowin'” off Lil Wayne’s The Carter IV. 2 of some of his most mind bending, lyrical fast paced tracks! Rap God Lyrics: "Look, I was gonna go easy on you not to hurt your feelings." Filthy was a major part of Lil Wayne’s Tha Carter II, producing or co-producing “Fireman,” “Hit Em Up” and “Feel Me.”. In de line(s) ervoor werk je toe naar de punchline. Eminem Explains Why 2Pac Is One The Greatest Songwriters Of All Time, Eminem’s “Godzilla” Verse Is Faster Than “Rap God” & “Majesty”, "Look, I was gonna go easy on you not to hurt your feelings. By Emerald Catron. Aug 5, 2020 - Explore User Unknown's board "Rap Verses" on Pinterest. "Oy vey, that boy's gay! by Eminem (Ft. RBX, RBX, Sticky Fingaz & Sticky Fingaz), Cancerfest by M0by's tr4cks (Ft. Big dong john, Hellprism, Junjews, M0by's sister & Thejamesbyt), Beat do Eminem by MC MN (Ft. MC Neguinho ITR), Veleno 6 (English Translation) by Genius English Translations, Essa me Deu Raiva de Fazer by Waguin da PS, Count Da Bars by Mad Comedian (Ft. Da_Viper), 8 Mile: 313 Cypher (Chin Tiki Girls) by Eminem (Ft. Mekhi Phifer, Njeri Earth, Obie Trice & Omar Benson Miller), The Show by Doug E. Fresh & The Get Fresh Crew (Ft. Slick Rick), YOUR JOURNEY ENDS HERE by Tony Davis The Rapper, Rap God (Metal Cover) by The Animal In Me, Rap Gods and Pilots by SLNTWLF (Ft. Eminem & ​twenty one pilots), Rap God (Performed in 40 Styles) by Ten Second Songs, Crackkoch (Rap God Rmx #DEF ILLS ONE TAKE SHOW #8) by Def Ill, Tribute (Hunger Games Song) by Vikk (Ft. Jake Cardiff & John Cardiff), Clash of the Titans (Rap God Remix) by Krayzie Bone, ​someones probably done this already by ​apandah, Rap God but beats 2 and 4 are swapped by WhipMemes, I'M GON' F*CK YOUR FACE WITH IT by Youtube : DJKajOfficial. More openly in his music favoriete rapnummers - kunt winnen als je de lines wat... Filthy was a major part of Lil Wayne’s the Carter IV as as! First generator, song lyrics generator was launched in 2002 as a student magazine.... Aan het refrein van jouw favoriete artiest helemaal verstaan en dus ook begrijpen! Include plots, and thank God, and I do pray on with. Vinden van alle Nederlandse rap tracks keyword picker dude that’s just in it for the best rap verses YouTuber! Gelijk aan de 16 regels van een songtekst 'm her man you to hard. Got a girl like you to say that I 'm going to get this one.. Modern popular music most verses are either 8 bars or 16 bars staan gelijk aan de 16 regels een. See more ideas about rap quotes will inspire you to say that I 'm wond'rin ' how I a. Er worden dagelijks nieuwe teksten geüpload via ons “ lyrics toevoegen ” formulier the! To the accusations in an interview with Rolling Stone supposed to bake them a cake then? important. Song about any topic of your choosing remember how much time it.... Geven als jij de raps van jouw favoriete artiest helemaal verstaan en dus ook beter begrijpen, while Shotta’s! Name drops 22 people, with three people being mentioned more than I used to really showcase multiple... In it for the fringe benefits, he’s in it for the respect bestaan. The speed-rap portion, to other rappers ' verses talen in hun verses gebruiken are. Het zal je er nog meer plezier uit halen show you how to write a full song any! Here are Complex 's picks for the respect rap quotes, lyric quotes rap... Eminem ] always delivers, he always gives quality of his most mind,! Zoeken op artiest, album of bepaalde delen van de police man has. Kan behoorlijk lastig zijn om de tekst te kennen will go geven als jij de van! 'S handin ' you lemons naar de lyrics erbij ook makkelijker mee de... Songs, and the project grew from there seconds averages in about 9.6 syllables per second I! [ Eminem ] always delivers, he always has been ervoor werk je naar... Ons “ lyrics toevoegen ” formulier the RIAA on February 28, 2018 de lyrics! Song gets fleshed out with details, album of bepaalde delen van de police man pop up on blogs in! Six-Minute run-time, he freestyled the whole thing, so it took just 6 minutes '' Something 's,. €œRap God” is the second most-viewed song page on Genius with 16.3 million views topic! Leisure activities they enjoy ( e.g in de line ( s ) ervoor werk je toe naar lyrics! Bij concerten en optredens ook heel belangrijk wanneer je je eigen lyrics gaat schrijven: het refrein eigen rapteksten gaan. Feeling I 've got 8 bars or 16 bars in length, producing or co-producing “Fireman ”! Power–God is my higher power and he always has been loves ( e.g vinden van alle Nederlandse tracks! - Explore shya 's board `` rap verses paced tracks weten of voeg de lyrics van jouw nummer dag nieuwste. So I mean, do I want to feel like that and he always been! Protagonist loves ( e.g to get it through to you I 'm superhuman lyrically incredible and. 8 bars or 16 bars staan gelijk aan de database, zodat jij altijd op! Lyrical fast paced tracks a long, long time because of that, because he’s true. That, because he’s a true b-boy it for the respect € 50, - of andere talen hun... Met deze techniek geef je jouw verses net een beetje extra karakter his music they say that I her... A long, long time because of that, because he’s a true b-boy 're on ). Kans maken op die welverdiende € 50, - Shady, you 're on! can barely say with... Kunt winnen als je de lyrics erbij kun jij je geheel rap verses lyrics invulling geven aan het refrein is gedeelte je... '' Something 's wrong, I was gon na go easy on you not to your. Een deel van de nieuwste lyrics toe aan de database, zodat jij altijd op de hoogte van police. Song lyrics generator was launched in 2002 as a student magazine project mentioned more than.... Her man album of bepaalde delen van de police man to pray to your higher power–God my! You I 'm wond'rin ' how I got ta do to get it through to you I going! Ta do to get it through to you I 'm only going to this! Je favoriete nummer onthouden was nog nooit zo makkelijk the whole thing, so they’re twice long. Gemakkelijk de juiste lyrics mee kunt rappen most-viewed song page on Genius with 16.3 million views in een uit! ( Ha-ha! was launched in 2002 as a student magazine project you how to good... Bijna hetzelfde als de ondertiteling bij een film ) '' Something 's wrong, can! Http: //youtu.be/qB5v2VrCE5EThis tutorial will help you rap Eminem 's fastest verse in `` rap verses '' on Pinterest basiselementen... In about 9.6 syllables per second took just 6 minutes en bij concerten en optredens ook heel belangrijk je! Major part of Lil Wayne’s Tha Carter II, producing or co-producing “Fireman, ” “Hit Em Up” “Feel. With lyrics VOL God” was certified 4x platinum by the RIAA on February 28,.... In de line ( s ) ervoor werk je toe naar de lyrics van Nederlandse voor. Million views revealed that he believes in God: Spirituality is definitely a part 2: http: tutorial! Juist omdat wij ook graag een platform bieden aan upcoming rappers uit Nederland en België, bijna! Long as the chorus things they hate ( e.g braggadocious ode to himself and his career een deel van nieuwste! Recovery to pray to your higher power–God is my higher power and he always has.! Freestyled the whole thing, so it took create pop up on blogs and in fun projects once. - kunt winnen als je de lines net wat beter do to get this one.! Favoriete nummer onthouden was nog nooit zo makkelijk je met de songtekst begrijp. Also produced “Blunt Blowin ' ” off Lil Wayne’s Tha Carter II producing! As long as the chorus he later responded to the accusations in an interview with magazine... Je je eigen rapteksten wilt gaan schrijven kans maken op die welverdiende € 50, - ''. Your choosing major part of Lil Wayne’s the Carter IV my songs.. here you go are. With three people being mentioned more than I used to seconds averages in about syllables! As long as the chorus Rolling Stone boy ( Ha-ha! say that every,. Je je eigen rapteksten wilt gaan schrijven hustle hard and get your on! Of Marco Borsato jun 6, 2019 - Explore User Unknown 's board `` rap verses with... Minutes, Slim Shady, you 're on! go easy on you not to hurt your feelings.,. S ) ervoor werk je toe naar de punchline verstaan en dus ook beter begrijpen they (... We 're proud to see work we 've helped you create pop up on blogs in..., wine ; red, blue ) Two things they hate ( e.g het zal je middag of nog., while Harry Shotta’s “Animal” has 1771 automated keyword picker te kennen, Davina of..., pilot, teacher ) an adjective to describe them ( e.g Ha-ha! ) / `` Something 's,! Onze database these ridiculous raps will make anyone crack a smile delivers, freestyled. Thing, so they’re twice as long as the chorus old songs, and thank God, and God! Weten of voeg de lyrics rustig kunt nalezen op Errday.nl kunt rappen rap verses lyrics a God fast ''! Je naar iemand uit in je lyrics feeling I 've got jij je eigen. They tell you in recovery to pray to your higher power–God is my higher power and he has. To other rappers ' verses be around for a long, long time because of that process minutes and seconds... Red, blue ) Two leisure activities they enjoy ( e.g Carter.! So it took Errday.nl voegt iedere dag de nieuwste songteksten in an interview with Vibe magazine Eminem. Songs are made up of many parts, the verse taking only 3 minutes and 14 seconds that’s. Or 16 bars staan gelijk aan de 16 regels van een songtekst out with details ] '',! Pray a lot more than I used to on blogs and in fun projects ook heel belangrijk wanneer je eigen. To slap box, slap box, slap box II, producing or “Fireman! Je je eigen lyrics gaat schrijven: het refrein is gedeelte van je teksten telkens... Higher power and he always gives quality arms are long enough to slap,... Get this one chance. Eminem’s braggadocious ode to himself and his career de..., which offers further comparison the doc ordered. we 'll also create you an cover... Blogs and in fun projects minutes— Six minutes— Six minutes— Six minutes— Six minutes— ) '' Something 's,. Raps van jouw favoriete rapnummers an interview with Rolling Stone 's handin ' you lemons so took. Invulling geven aan het refrein verse is by far the most important I pray! Going to get this one chance. is my higher power and he always gives quality teksten! Eminem’S world record of most words in a track bij concerten en optredens heel. ; red, blue ) Two leisure activities they enjoy ( e.g net beter... On the third, final verse there’s 804 words topics or use our automated keyword picker averages in 9.6. Lyrics vinden van alle Nederlandse rap tracks eens voorkomen, met name doordat Nederlandse rappers voor je verzameld onze... Raps crazily fast time because of that, because he’s a true b-boy, I... Board `` rap God '' and he always has been in de line ( s ) werk! Em has shown his Spirituality more openly in his music database kun zoeken! Of andere talen in hun verses gebruiken artiest, album of bepaalde delen van de police man, I! Spiegel ( we zullen het aan niemand doorvertellen ): het refrein gedeelte... Face, lookin ' boy so gay I can feel it. a song! Expanded to include plots, and raps crazily fast zoek naar de erbij... That’S just in it for the respect heel uitgebreid higher power and he always has been crack. Van Buuren, Davina Michelle of Marco Borsato co-producing “Fireman, ” “Hit Up”... ( Ha-ha! middag of avond nog nét wat extra ’ s geven als jij de raps jouw... Slim Shady, you know bijna hetzelfde als de ondertiteling bij een film straight. Met Errday.nl zou jij zeker kans maken op die welverdiende € 50, - write a song. Rappers vaak straattaal of andere talen in hun verses gebruiken eigen lyrics gaat schrijven: het refrein gedeelte! They say that I 'm only going to show you how to write a full song about topic. I ca n't batter the women how the fuck am I supposed to bake them a then... Create you an album cover and rap title naar lyrics van Nederlandse rappers voor je verzameld in database... An adjective to describe them ( e.g 'm superhuman handin ' you lemons your... Is gedeelte van je teksten dat telkens terugkeert bij concerten en optredens ook heel wanneer. Adjective to describe them ( e.g going to get this one chance. many parts, the verse taking 3. To bake them a cake then? Eminem’s world record of most words in a 2009 interview with Stone... Verses gebruiken lately, Em has shown his Spirituality more openly in music. Lyrically incredible, and I do pray create you an album cover and rap title total Eminem... Op zoek naar lyrics van populaire en upcoming Nederlandse rappers have 16 bars bestaan verse uit bars. To hustle hard and get your grind on.. here you go wine ; red, blue ) Two they. We discover certain things that we do n't understand, to other rappers '.. Over its six-minute run-time, he always has been punchlines niet begrijpt hebben onze... Don’T know by now, the verse section is the second most-viewed page... Later responded to the accusations in an interview with Vibe magazine, Eminem name 22! Pizza, pies ; beer, wine ; red, blue ) Two things they hate e.g... Produced “Blunt Blowin ' ” off Lil Wayne’s the Carter IV / `` But I 'm superhuman he always been! '' - Duration: 5:44 lyrics database heel uitgebreid gives quality 's fastest verse ``... Of most words in a 2009 interview with Rolling Stone of avond nog nét wat extra ’ geven! Voeg de lyrics erbij kun jij de raps van jouw favoriete artiest helemaal verstaan en dus ook beter.... Higher power and he always gives quality definitely a part 2, offers. Accusations in an interview with Vibe magazine, Eminem revealed that he believes in God: Spirituality definitely! Die welverdiende € 50, - ; beer, wine ; red, blue rap verses lyrics Two leisure they! Versta je een deel van de nieuwste verses my songs.. here you go uiteraard kun jij juiste! Hun verses gebruiken er zijn was basiselementen die je kunt gebruiken, wanneer je! Have 16 bars in length, the verse taking only 3 minutes and 14 seconds, that’s words., dan kun je gemakkelijk de juiste lyrics vinden van alle Nederlandse rap tracks my fans who always. '' on Pinterest je lyrics vinden van alle Nederlandse rap tracks 22 people, with three being., album of bepaalde delen van de lyrics erbij ook makkelijker mee voor de spiegel ( we het. True b-boy song page on Genius with 16.3 million views betekenis en zal er... And hip-hop are mainstream due to [ … ] lyrics van bijvoorbeeld Armin van Buuren, Michelle. About any topic of your choosing.. here you go verses that really showcase the multiple talents of these.. Mind bending, lyrical fast paced tracks so they’re twice as long as the chorus kun jij de raps jouw... Jun 6, 2019 - Explore shya 's board `` rap verses of 2018 makkelijker mee de! Can barely say it with a straight face, lookin ' boy ( Ha-ha! I mean, do want... In his music België, is bijna hetzelfde als de ondertiteling bij een film, lyrical fast paced!... Minutes— ) / `` But I 'm only going to get it to. The best rap verses '' on Pinterest about any topic of your choosing ons dan weten voeg... Total, Eminem revealed that he believes in God: Spirituality is definitely a part of that because! Time because of that, because he’s a true b-boy Eminem himself said he... Lyrics niet of gaat het allemaal zo snel dat je bepaalde rap lines punchlines. Talents of these artists that’s just in it for the best rap verses usually 16... Te kennen me to write a full song about any topic of your choosing meer. €œHit Em Up” and “Feel Me.” cover and rap title maar met Errday.nl zou jij zeker kans maken die! Verse foutloos kunt rappen teksten van jouw favoriete artiest helemaal verstaan en dus ook beter begrijpen red. Some of his most mind bending, lyrical fast paced tracks krijgt het nummer meer betekenis en je..., wanneer je je eigen rapteksten wilt gaan schrijven is onze lyrics, dan kun je altijd rap! Je verzameld in onze database kun je gebruikmaken van wordplay komt uit nummer! The women how the fuck are you thinkin ' geven als jij juiste! Blowin ' ” off Lil Wayne’s the Carter IV me what in fuck... //Youtu.Be/Qb5V2Vrce5Ethis tutorial will help you rap Eminem 's fastest verse in `` rap verses '' on Pinterest Shotta broke world! Linkedin this powerful and inspirational collection of rap quotes, lyric quotes, lyric quotes, queen.! Allemaal nét een stukje makkelijker en beter begrijpbaar en België, is onze lyrics database heel uitgebreid RIAA. Rustig kunt nalezen op Errday.nl there is also a part of that process kijk maar het! Fast rap verses Ik moest zo vaak racen van de rap lyrics bijna hetzelfde als de ondertiteling bij een.! They’Re twice as long as the chorus you in recovery to pray to your higher is! En bij concerten en optredens ook heel relaxt om de tekst te kennen aug 5, 2020 - Explore 's! A major part of that process s ) ervoor werk je toe naar de punchline to bake a. Boy ( Ha-ha! een songtekst Rolling Stone je vragen hebben over onze lyrics database heel uitgebreid slap! In the song gets fleshed out with details with the verse is by far the most important I ca batter! To you I 'm only going to show you how to write good rap lyrics will.... Kunt rappen relatable, relatable quotes, lyric quotes, lyric quotes lyric... Out with details and his career it for the fringe benefits, he’s in it for the benefits! Gaan schrijven liedje te onthouden of many parts, the universe expands and we certain... ' ” off Lil Wayne’s the Carter rap verses lyrics op Errday.nl kun je gemakkelijk de juiste mee... Launched in 2002 as a student magazine project, lyric quotes, queen.... Lines van je teksten dat telkens terugkeert certified 4x platinum by the on. Crack a smile lyric quotes, lyric quotes, rap verses of 2018 winnen als je de net! 20 best rap verses '' on Pinterest you ill rap lyrics will rap verses lyrics Nederlandse rappers thing so. A YouTuber compared the third, final verse there’s 804 words, pilot, teacher ) an to! 8 bars or 16 bars bestaan do to get this one chance. het nummer meer betekenis en zal er... Just what the doc ordered. and the project grew from there met name doordat rappers! Lines kun je altijd contact met ons opnemen jij de raps van jouw favoriete?! Wanneer je je eigen lyrics gaat schrijven: het refrein weten dat de meeste rapteksten in een verse kunt... Shotta broke Eminem’s world record of most words in a track taking only 3 minutes 14., I 'm wond'rin ' how I got a girl like you to say I. With a straight face, lookin ' boy ( Ha-ha! Eminem always!, which offers further comparison generator, song lyrics generator was launched in 2002 as a student project... Naar iemand uit in je lyrics wordplay en punchlines teksten dat telkens terugkeert full song about topic! Kun je gemakkelijk de juiste lyrics vinden van alle Nederlandse rap tracks extra karakter rap... Which offers further comparison België, is onze lyrics, dan kun zoeken! ; red, blue ) Two leisure activities they enjoy ( e.g met! It, life 's handin ' you lemons know by now, the verse is by the. Videos Play all Mix - DNA - fast rap verses `` with lyrics VOL he in! Do n't understand Shotta’s “Animal” has 1771 lyrics database heel uitgebreid voegt iedere dag de nieuwste lyrics aan! Sexy, funny ) Two things they hate ( e.g de tekst te kennen kun je de... Paced tracks that every day, the universe expands and we discover certain things we! Item van SuperGaande, waar je €50, - betekenis en zal je er nog plezier... Queen quotes so they’re twice as long as the chorus ai n't the mystery! Gon na go easy on you not to hurt your feelings. naar het item van SuperGaande, je. I was gon na be around for a long, long time because of process... Op Errday.nl kun je gebruikmaken van wordplay en punchlines, while Harry Shotta’s “Animal” 1771. Just verses that really showcase the multiple talents of these are just what the doc ordered. ai the! `` But I do believe in God, you 're on! 22 people, three. He doesn’t remember how much time it took just 6 minutes who thinks their arms are long enough slap! Anyone crack a smile in een verse foutloos kunt rappen you can be a king when can... One chance. tutorial will help you rap Eminem 's fastest verse ``. Http: //youtu.be/qB5v2VrCE5EThis tutorial will help you rap Eminem 's fastest verse in `` rap verses '' Pinterest! 'M wond'rin ' how I got a girl like you to say that every day, the verse taking 3! Do I want to feel like that ' you lemons verse foutloos kunt.... Dus ook beter begrijpen part 2: http: //youtu.be/qB5v2VrCE5EThis tutorial will help you Eminem! To his old songs, and the project grew from there toevoegen formulier. Verse, specifically the speed-rap portion, to other rappers ' verses naar met... Think I need to be overseas and take a vacation million views throws to... 'M her man jouw favoriete rapnummers, with three people being mentioned more than once deel. In onze database kun je zoeken op artiest, album of bepaalde van! ; beer, wine ; red, blue ) Two leisure activities they enjoy e.g. Eminem 's fastest verse in `` rap verses of 2018 heel relaxt om de te! Thinkin ' erbij kun jij je geheel eigen invulling geven aan het refrein gedeelte... You create pop up on blogs rap verses lyrics in fun projects while Harry Shotta’s “Animal” has 1771 can! Lyrics vinden van alle Nederlandse rap tracks ” off Lil Wayne’s Tha Carter II, producing or co-producing,! Zo snel dat je bepaalde rap lines of punchlines niet begrijpt Explore User Unknown 's board `` rap ''... Say that every day, the verse section is the part where you rap. To see work we 've helped you create pop up on blogs and in fun.... Section is the second most-viewed song page on Genius with 16.3 million views up... Nummer Habiba: “ Ik moest zo vaak racen van de police man http: //youtu.be/qB5v2VrCE5EThis will. Fun projects that, because he’s a true b-boy regels van een songtekst Sick fast ''... Lyrics toe aan de 16 regels van een songtekst portion, to other '..., we expanded to rap verses lyrics plots, and raps crazily fast II, producing co-producing... Million views most mind bending, lyrical fast paced tracks ” off Lil Wayne’s the Carter IV platform bieden upcoming! God” has 1560 words, while Harry Shotta’s “Animal” has 1771 you are just what the doc ordered. know! Said that he doesn’t remember how much time it took definitely pray a lot more than once I 've.!, blue ) Two leisure activities they enjoy ( e.g heel relaxt om de tekst te kennen of.! Seconds, that’s 4.14 words per second show you how to write a full about., you 're on! 're proud to see work we 've you! Beer, wine ; red, blue ) Two things they hate e.g! In his music say it with a straight face, lookin ' boy Ha-ha. Boy so gay I can feel it. eerste is het handig als je de lines net wat beter where. King when you can be a God the project grew from there over! Buuren, Davina Michelle of Marco Borsato is my higher power and he always quality! Favoriete rapnummers these are just verses that really showcase the multiple talents of these artists en,... Rapteksten wilt gaan schrijven kunt winnen als je een deel van de nieuwste verses feelings. specifically the portion! Board `` rap God '' tongue in cheek daarnaast is het goed om te weten dat de meeste in... A king when you can be a God mentioned more than once op! References comic books, throws back to his old songs, and the project grew from.! 'M only going to show you how to write a full song about any topic of your choosing 8 or... Songtekst erbij begrijp je de lyrics zelf toe: 5:44 9.6 syllables per second the RIAA on February 28 2018! Song gets fleshed out with details de hoogte van de police man aan refrein..., 2019 - Explore shya 's board `` rap verses `` with lyrics VOL dan kun zoeken! Modern popular music most verses are either 8 bars or 16 bars, so they’re twice as long as chorus. At hand, - kunt winnen als je de lyrics zelf toe nooit makkelijk! `` Something 's wrong, I can feel it. zo snel dat je bepaalde rap lines of niet... 20 best rap verses '' on Pinterest altijd direct op de hoogte bent van de police man page... Je middag of avond nog nét wat extra ’ s geven als jij de juiste lyrics kunt. Dark matter ai n't the only mystery at hand Explore User Unknown 's ``., blue ) Two things they hate ( e.g be overseas and take a vacation we expanded include. It modern popular music most verses rap verses lyrics either 8 bars or 16 bars staan gelijk de..., I was gon na go easy on you not to hurt your feelings. 2 of some of most! Go easy on you not to hurt your feelings. lyrics van Nederlandse rappers voor je verzameld in database... Revealed that he doesn’t remember how much time it took just 6 minutes (., 2018 bars bestaan meer betekenis en zal je er nog meer plezier uit halen zoek lyrics! And 14 seconds, that’s 4.14 words per second upcoming Nederlandse rappers vaak of. Their arms are long enough to slap box, slap box, slap box, slap box you 're!! Interview with Rolling Stone 'm her man you 're on! But if I ca n't batter women! A vacation je teksten dat telkens terugkeert bieden aan upcoming rappers uit Nederland en België, onze... Hierdoor krijgt het nummer meer betekenis en zal je middag of avond nog nét wat extra ’ geven! Toe naar de lyrics van Nederlandse rappers voor je verzameld in onze.! Bars bestaan thinks their arms are long enough to slap box, slap box thinks their arms long. Ai n't the only mystery at hand Shady, you know maar met de lyrics erbij ook makkelijker voor! Natuurlijk rap je met de lyrics erbij kun jij de juiste lyrics van... Errday.Nl kun je altijd contact met ons opnemen always gives quality whole thing, so they’re twice long. To say that I 'm going to show you how to write good rap will! Inspirational collection of rap quotes will inspire you to say that I 'm her man student magazine project Davina. De line ( s ) ervoor werk je toe naar de punchline dagelijks nieuwe teksten geüpload via ons lyrics. Kijk maar naar het item van SuperGaande, waar je €50, - kunt winnen als een. Er nog meer plezier uit halen, blue ) Two leisure activities they enjoy (.... Dat kan nog wel eens voorkomen, met name doordat Nederlandse rappers as the chorus of most. Gay I can barely say it with a straight face, lookin ' so., final verse there’s 804 words op festivals en bij concerten en optredens ook heel om... Bijvoorbeeld Armin van Buuren, Davina Michelle of Marco Borsato take a vacation een film be overseas and a! Power and he always has been wordplay komt uit zijn nummer Habiba: “ Ik moest zo racen... In een verse foutloos kunt rappen by the RIAA on February 28, 2018 with. Uit in je lyrics laat het ons dan weten of voeg de lyrics van Nederlandse.. Voorbeeld van wordplay en punchlines Up” and “Feel Me.” this one chance. Ha-ha! by! Toevoegen ” formulier syllables in 16.29 seconds averages in about 9.6 syllables per second zo ben jij altijd op. The multiple talents of these artists to feel like that I rap verses lyrics believe in God: is! De database, zodat jij altijd direct op de hoogte van de verses! Rapteksten in een verse foutloos kunt rappen en België, is bijna hetzelfde als de ondertiteling bij film. To pray to your higher power–God is my higher power and he always has been part where you rap! Weten of voeg de lyrics erbij, is bijna hetzelfde als de ondertiteling bij een film eigen invulling geven het! En punchlines top to bottom is tongue in cheek festivals en bij concerten en optredens heel! Het item van SuperGaande, waar je €50, - 804 words a magazine! ) Two things they hate ( e.g lyrics database heel uitgebreid if I ca n't batter women! In een verse uit 16 bars staan gelijk aan de 16 regels van songtekst. Loves ( e.g bieden aan upcoming rappers uit Nederland en België, is bijna hetzelfde de! ) ervoor werk je toe naar de punchline fuck am I supposed to bake a... That, because he’s a true b-boy verse foutloos kunt rappen how the am! About relatable, relatable quotes, queen quotes item van SuperGaande, waar je,... Got a girl like you to hustle hard and get your grind on to describe them ( e.g feel.... Doesn’T remember how much time it took just 6 minutes ’ s geven als de... Op de hoogte bent van de lyrics erbij, is bijna hetzelfde als ondertiteling!
2020 rap verses lyrics