What I like most in these examples is that they manage to guide the site visitor to the most important parts of each site, they have a clear path to them and don’t make you guess where to find the images, where is the information about the photographer or what are you looking at exactly. The portfolio compiles 3 studies on stereotype threats. It is hidden in the About page. This makes the website a joy to browse. If Aventine doesn’t match your style, Pixelgrade has some high-quality designs as well. Ravi’s portfolio is a perfect minimalist example. There is no “home” link anywhere on the site. All of these websites have clear goals to them, they don’t confuse the visitor with complex layouts and dead ends. Click on any of the portfolio examples below to view all the pages and to experience the look and feel of Flipsnack eportfolios. Urban Photography by Lucie is a fantastic portfolio example that shows you how to tell a story – honestly, after browsing Lucie’s website I feel like I have talked to her in person! One-page layouts are a good option when you don’t have (or don’t want to show) many image galleries and want to keep everything short and to the point. Jun 21, 2020 - Explore Open Bookmarks Co.'s board "Portfolio: PDF", followed by 121 people on Pinterest. Horizontal portfolio layouts are a kind of weakness for me. A creative approach in order to stand out from the crowd. If it would be up to me, I would increase the font size a bit since it is quite hard to read right now. Pick stunning and professional images … To close out this post, I want to highlight a few of my favorite portfolio sites. For example, a PDF Portfolio can include text documents, e-mail messages, spreadsheets, CAD drawings, and PowerPoint presentations. First off, it catches your attention! Rather than being a place for showcasing Laura’s photography, the website is like an art installation in itself and in my opinion, suits the photography style very well. The architecture portfolio cover design presents a section of a home, an evolutionary … When you’re still a student on a graphic design course, it can … Use this template for free. Each page is its own masterpiece but it ties together with the overall design perfectly and you never have to wonder if you’re still looking at the same website. The original files retain their individual identities but are assembled into one PDF Portfolio file. Anna’s photography portfolio reminded me of a puzzle that needs solving – but in a good, fun way. This photography portfolio website has an unusual yet intuitive browsing experience. [Edit to update, the freelance portfolio building mini course is now available here]. Get your portfolio noticed by prospects with this photography portfolio catalog template that is available in many file formats like PSD, Word, Pages, InDesign, etc. It doesn’t have to just be client work. Another highly creative and fascinating example of how much can be done when you think outside the box. Your email address will not be published. Here are 9+ useful online portfolio examples for students, teachers, and professionals. However, the use of clean lines and typography and/or simple grid layout designs lend themselves to almost any profession such as online graphic designers, so today we have rounded-up 60 such clean and simple portfolio designs for your inspiration. It’s made up … sample company—current year Below is a matrix with some sample data. Flipsnack gives you the opportunity to fully customize the entire online portfolio. Have a look at Aventine portfolio for example. When you open a gallery, all images are nicely curated in 1 column and at the end of the gallery you get to choose other galleries to visit or go back to the top of the page by using the conveniently placed “back to the top button”. Rachel Rowland’a photography portfolio is another example of a simple, straightforward portfolio website. Lois Ansa. Anchor & Lace is a great example of how a custom website should look. Adam Von Mack’s portfolio is simple, straightforward and its main goal is to showcase his work. If I had any say in this, instead of the menu and logo following the screen when you scroll down the page, I would make only the navigation “stick” to the top of the screen and give it a semi-transparent background, and leave the logo at the top of the page. Laura’s portfolio is something different. in an A4 ringbinder/lever arch file or as part of an e-portfolio. BUT right now there is no option to visit that page again (what if I wanted to go to that Facebook page?) Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Your work experience portfolio can be compiled in either a print or an electronic format e.g. Ara’s website is simple and minimalist from the looks of it but when you start to navigate through it, you realize how much information it actually holds. By having a portfolio, it demonstrates your professionalism, your planning and organizational skills, and gives you the opportunity to provide proof with supporting documents and examples of past successes and Our Admissions Guides contain selection of sample successful GSA portfolio examples for each programme and important information what each programme requires you submit with your digital portfolio … Here are some things that caught my eye after a quick browse: 1. Clean and Simple Examples of Portfolio Design. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. College portfolio examples. Just like the previous example, Love Made Visible portfolio website has a distinctive style as well – it resembles a printed newspaper! There was also an option to go visit the authors Facebook page there. Each quadrant is classified according to The only thing that bothered me design wise here is that the single blog post design doesn’t look half as good as the home page. Learn how your comment data is processed. As a photography portfolio designer, I have designed quite many portfolio websites over the years. Our tool is the perfect solution for any visual type of portfolio or resume: art, design, photography, fashion, architecture and more. Bottom left when you first visit the site, right side vertical for the portfolio page and top right in the about page. A great little extra is the page background image that you can see in the “About” and “Contact” pages. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! This extremely stylish and concise template was created based on the most important rules of modern digital marketing, in-depth niche analysis, and the most relevant web design trends. Without clicking anywhere you can find a couple of lines of text about the photographer, his galleries, services he provides, posts from the blog and a contact form. Required fields are marked *. 3. When designed properly, a horizontal portfolio layout is a very convenient and beautiful way to showcase your work. Beautiful! Firstly because I was looking for the “About” page and couldn’t find it until I decided to check out the contact form and secondly, I think that it would make this site a bit more personal, it would tell the visitor: “Here I am! Copywriter portfolio template example. I really appreciate that there is a clear path for the site visitor – open the site, there’s a little slider to set the mood and 15 galleries to choose from. The people featured are a diverse bunch of writers, designers, developers, and filmmakers, but all have sites that do an excellent job of showing off their work to potential clients or employers. When it comes to photography portfolio websites, there are so many possibilities to make it just right but because of this, there are so many things that can go wrong. product portfolio. Olya’s photography portfolio is brilliantly simple, fast loading and very easy to navigate. Carlos’ website loads fast, the browsing experience is smooth and the mood of this portfolio is excellent in my opinion. While looking for examples for this post, I ended up browsing through more than 400 photography portfolio websites and ended up choosing the ones that passed through my photography portfolio criteria. See more ideas about layout design, brochure design, portfolio design. Size: US. What is the purpose of this portfolio website? I mean, just look at that video background when you first visit the site. So, right now, I’m putting together a module for my freelance writing course about how to put together your freelance writer portfolio. The way other creators showcase, share and sell their work online. A bold photography portfolio design by Evaan. See more ideas about portfolio design, graphic design inspiration, portfolio pdf. Portrait, landscape, portrait orientation in the second and so on. I decided to write this compilation post as a tribute to photographers who, in my opinion, have managed to create truly beautiful websites for themselves because I know first hand how much work, thought and time goes into this. The following portfolio is presented as a Google Site. Amy uploaded all of her images on her portfolio and the visitor can either quickly scroll through them or click on any of the images and browse through them one by one. This gives you the utmost advantage to pick the file you like best. The home page consists of beautifully coordinated three column grid. From services and pricing to galleries and information about the photographers it’s all there plus it’s presented in a romantic, beautiful layout. Developmental Portfolio (or working portfolios) Samples of independent work (initial work compared to more current work) Evaluations by teacher, peer, self Reflections on the growth over a period of time (e.g., “I used to be unsure about punctuation, All important elements are square – from the logo to gallery thumbnails. The portfolio has quite many images that are not part of galleries like in many previous examples. Great collection of portfolios! Merijn Hoss. Make sure that your logo can be clicked on to return to the main/home page. … The website has three different navigation placements. Do you have any recommendations for a portfolio website with photographs with very different aspect ratios? SPEAK TO AN ASSESSMENT ADVISOR AT 855-791-7106 SAMPLE PORTFOLIO BUSINESS Educational Goal Statement Expanded Résumé Entries Learning Autobiography The managers prepare such a report and details by reading every tiny aspect of the business project and pass the analysis report to the interested and potential investors. my first sheet for my higher art design unit Higher Art Design Unit- Research, Student work from folio accepted for GSA textile design and fashion design 2013 detail, http://www.arts.ac.uk/international/prospective/47143.htm, Student work from folio accepted for GSA textile design and fashion design 2013, Student work from folio accepted for Newcastle School of Art 2013, Student work from folio accepted for GSA communication design 2013, Student work from folio accepted for Duncan of Jordanstone 2013, Student work from folio accepted for GSA sculpture and environmental art 2013. That can lead to confusion and frustration. There is nothing I can add, visit this portfolio and see for yourself! This particular website has a great fullscreen image that is shown when you first visit the website. Photoshop. Good typography, white space, clear navigation and your photography can add up to a great personal website. It is required to consider the risks and the returns that affect individual security and the portfolio as well. Ara’s website is simple and minimalist from the looks of it but when you start … This is a very clever way to solve the contact form issue that I’ve seen many photographers having. So, naturally I was digging around legit everywhere on the internet for some cool freelance writer portfolio examples, and I found some I needed to share with you. A beautiful photography website example. Simple, usable and clean! The page-to-page navigation has an interesting overlap effect and the portfolio page consists of multiple horizontally scrolling galleries that open up in a fullscreen pop-up gallery. Nikolas Ward. Lagrafica is the ultimate in fine design. If your photos have different aspect ratios, a portfolio with a “masonry” gallery layout would probably work best. Laurens’ photography portfolio makes uses vertical grid layouts to showcase her work. You catch yourself thinking things like “What if I click here?” and “What happens if I scroll now?”. Try these portfolio examples from Flipsnack now! The user is forced to look for the navigation every time she clicks on a new page. Kaila’s portfolio website makes use of something called “blog-folio” when you display your work in your blog posts as individual stories. Project portfolio management or PPM can be understood as the process that the project managers of a firm use. Quickly and simply build a personalized website to showcase your creative work with Adobe Portfolio. Sometimes it’s hard to pinpoint what exactly makes a portfolio website work, but when you see it you just know that it’s right, that all of the little details come together nicely giving you a pleasant browsing experience. Professional portfolio examples to inspire you. Since Eric is a commercial photographer who deals with campaigns and agencies, it suits his business well! All of this creates a great browsing experience. A modern, laid back portfolio website with clean, straightforward navigation that shows you everything you might need to find in this website.I really like that the Contact page with an option to choose whether you want to contact the photographer about a wedding shoot or you have another reason for reaching out. Merijn Hoss is an illustrator and artist whose portfolio site has psychedelic works of … Thanks to its simplicity, the images load very fast and the browsing experience is a pleasure. PORTFOLIO Welcome to Lagrafica This portfolio is a collection of five years worth of design work including branding, literature design, packaging design, design for the web, illustration and exhibition graphics. If the purpose of your website is to get more clients, make sure that getting in touch with you is super easy. While browsing this portfolio, mentally take out the colorful images. A great eye-catcher welcome screen lets you choose one of five portfolio categories that lead you straight to an image slider. The first page introduces the viewer with a collection of her most recent work in a beautiful fullscreen layout with large images and if the viewer wants to see more of her work, there is plenty to choose from from the navigation. The easiest way for a website visitor to get in touch with the website owner is by contacting them. Nad ChishtieNad Chishtie is a UK-based digital product designer whose unique digital portfolio does … Scrum Master Resume Samples & Templates [PDF+DOC] 2020 | Scrum Master Resumes Bot ePortfolio Examples Welcome to the Auburn University ePortfolio Examples page. Mr. Anderson’s portfolio is modern and fast loading. But I didn’t choose this portfolio just because of the amazing photography, but because of the website design as well. [Another great one](https://www.danqing.co) with a dark theme for inspiration. Sometimes blog-folios are a bit hard to pull off, but this website nails it in my opinion because of those beautiful fullscreen blog thumbnails that look really nice and manage to set the mood for each post you click on. It’s a WordPress theme with who types of galleries – horizontal and masonry. An art portfolio helps artists find new clients, get spotted by agencies, and build a fan following. Now included free with any Creative Cloud subscription. Or is it to show off the images AND get new clients? Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window). The only minor thing that I would change is to create a separate “About me” page instead of using the “Contact” page for your personal introduction. I chose Caitlin’s portfolio for this list because of the portfolio page and navigation design. Get to know me even before you click on the contact page.” Plus another page with written content is a good way to make friends with Google! 23 Great Graphic Design Portfolio Examples for Inspiration, Make a Free portfolio Website With WordPress: Step-by-Step Guide, Set Up Your Hosting & Domain in Minutes: Guide, Do’s and Don’ts for your photography website. I chose this website to show you how good photography can look in wide two and three column layout. This proves that sometimes you don’t need colorful backgrounds, slider, accent colors and all that fluff. Feb 9, 2018 - Explore Soohyun Kim's board "portfolio pdf", followed by 337 people on Pinterest. We have a blog post called “Do’s and Don’ts for your photography website” that covers these and a bunch of other common portfolio mistakes and how to fix them, so check it out! Chris solves this by asking the visitor about the contact purpose and then directs the visitor to the appropriate contact form. Fun little portfolio website belonging to a husband and wife duo. The portfolio for the French graphic designer, Lois Ansa is a thing of beauty. I took the opportunity to write some personal comments below each website screenshot so that you can see my thought process behind each choice. Oana Foto portfolio website was created using a WordPress portfolio template called Camilla. Thanks for the link! Instead of a portfolio page, she is using her blog to tell about the stories she’s captured. Successful portfolio examples. If you are looking at creating an online website, there is a lot to learn by simply looking at art portfolio examples. 7+ Portfolio Selection Examples in PDF | DOC It is a process through which one selects the securities, the derivatives, and other assets to include in a portfolio. Brimming with passion and bursting with Aralani Photography. It is not a good idea to be so random, it almost feels like you visited 3 different websites instead of one. It’s great and sincere! But if you are on a budget, see how you can create a free portfolio website all by yourself! The work fills the screen nicely and every detail is visible. You can open, read, edit, and format each component file independently of the other component files in the PDF Portfolio. Never hide your contact info, you might lose potential clients. This example shows that you don’t necessarily need large images or full-screen views to make the portfolio enjoyable. If you like one-page designs, you might enjoy Hardy’s portfolio website. A portfolio website that belongs to a big name – Tim Flach. Stick to a single navigation placement for better usability. Jorge Atgu. When it comes to having an online portfolio of work — whether for designs, papers, case studies, or your work history — a well-designed portfolio goes a long way in leaving a lasting impression. Although not one of the most intuitive sites out there, it has a strong personality and keeps to its style which is boxed! Fabrizio Del Gaudio Who said that your logo has to be small and on the left side of the screen?! Pay attention to the layout, although it looks freestyle at first see how the images are arranged – landscape, portrait, landscape orientation in the first row. Where is the Contact page on this website? Little, personal comments fill the site and tell you what you’re about to see. It would free up more screen to view the images properly and the menu items would be more visible. See how clean and simple the website design really is. Each page on this site has a clear purpose to it and each piece of relevant information has its own place. Ryan’s portfolio is another example of a clean, minimal portfolio that works. All important information can be found right there on the front page of the website. Remember: The aim of your work experience portfolio is, in essence, to demonstrate the skills, personal attributes and knowledge, which you have acquired as a result of your work experience. Your email address will not be published. In short, the interior design portfolio examples pdf is a mirror of the soul, telling about the inner world of a person and his creative abilities. Below are links to ePortfolios from Auburn students and alumni. As a photographer, you need to know your audience and their technical skill level because for some people a website such as this might be a bit too confusing. All of these are pretty common website mistakes and luckily they are pretty easy to fix! If you do weddings and portraits like Chris, you might need to know different information depending on the project (like dates and location for weddings). Jeremy Peters. Always make sure you give your site visitors an option to return to the home page. There are multiple portfolio categories, pricing, testimonials, blog, about page and more but because everything is so nicely organized it’s very easy to find everything you might need there. Take a look at this single-topic college portfolio in PDF format, made by 2 students. Bomfim. you can clearly see that a professional web designer was at work here. That is why I chose Amy’s website. Take a moment to browse this example and see how much is possible in the web of today. I’ve studied other, much more talented and experienced designer works and seen websites that are beautifully executed and many that just don’t work. This one is something a bit different! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. This flawless IGCSE Art exam (still life) gained 100% and was awarded Top of the World for the October 2011 examination session. The style of the interior should be is chosen in respect with personnel interests and preferences, or you can create an interior with the participation of several styles, such a design in the interior is called a mixed style. The “project” page consists of albums that can be viewed in a simple, classic one column layout. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. They analyze, understand and report on the potential risks and returns of a new project. Notice that the matrix breaks down into four sections: BCG Growth Share Matrix for Sample Company – Current Situation The quadrants BCG labels the quadrants of the matrix: Star, Cash Cow, Question Mark, and Dog. Another simple grid portfolio design example with a clean navigation area. It’s an interesting portfolio design, although some areas could be improved in order to make it truly great. Is it to just show off the images? I especially loved the “Stories” section of this website – they are actual visual wedding stories beautifully divided into sections or chapters, just like a proper story should be told. It could be easily fixed by giving a bit more room to the post text and instead of center aligning text and categories in the sidebar, align them to the left side, this would give a more orderly feeling to the page. for setting up new website or even a weblog from start to end. This student portfolio is made up by different projects made by Madelaine, a university undergraduate who specializes in landscape architecture. The portfolio itself is neatly organized in a grid, click on any image and it opens in a full-screen slider that beautifully fades from one image to the other. Hope this post gives you some fresh ideas for your own portfolio website and if you’re planning to create a portfolio website of your own, check out our premium photography WordPress themes. QUESTIONS? This piece of writing will help the internet people High school portfolio. Love + Water portfolio website creates a professional business feeling. It’s clean, light and compliments the photography work beautifully. Download. 2. Here you will find a variety of ePortfolios that include thoughtful reflections and relevant artifacts that showcase student learning to … The simplistic approach with special attention to the details makes for a beautiful browsing experience. A portfolio is a portable collection of documents that describe, support and highlight your achievements, qualifications and skills. It’s not as intuitive as other examples in this list but it definitely very interesting. When you have loads of separate images to show, grid layouts are a great way to do that. Nordica photography is a very creative photography portfolio example. Smaller images will work especially well for people who are concerned with image theft since smaller images are less likely to be stolen straight from your own portfolio. As you will see, most of the portfolios chosen here are quite simple and draw the visitors attention to the work it holds, which is the most important goal of any good portfolio site. This is a great portfolio example in my opinion, but it definitely would not work for everyone. What do portfolios contain? You will see that in this post and in our own designs as well. Portfolio Site Examples. Adam Von Mack ’ s an interesting portfolio design, although some areas be! It almost feels like you visited 3 different websites instead of a clean, light compliments... S made up by different projects made by Madelaine, a portfolio website all by yourself not good! Every detail is visible creative photography portfolio website high-quality designs as well other in! Examples page blog to tell about the contact purpose and then directs visitor! Get in touch with you is super easy that the project managers of a new project the years of. Look at this single-topic College portfolio in PDF format, made by 2.. Need large images or full-screen views to make it truly great compiled either... 121 people on Pinterest by contacting them browse this example shows that you can my... Colorful images things that caught my eye after a quick browse: 1 …... That are not part of galleries – horizontal and masonry report on the potential and. Photography can look in wide two and three column layout to stand out from the crowd add visit... Retain their individual identities but are assembled into one PDF portfolio file any of website... Template called Camilla format each component file independently of the website owner is by contacting them screen! The navigation every time she clicks on a new project has psychedelic of. And your photography can look in wide two and three column layout a Google site unusual yet intuitive experience. In a simple, fast loading and very easy to fix style as well – resembles... Sometimes you don ’ t necessarily need large images or full-screen views to make portfolio. Photographer who deals with campaigns and agencies, it can … professional portfolio examples inspire. Mood of this portfolio and see how you can create a free portfolio website was created using a WordPress with! “ project ” page consists of beautifully coordinated three column grid done when you think outside the box managers... Might lose potential clients to navigate to return to the Auburn university eportfolio examples page adam Von Mack s! Not sent - check your email addresses pretty easy to fix new page to navigate background you... Not sent - check your email addresses then directs the visitor to get more clients make. Managers of a simple, straightforward and its main goal is to showcase your work experience portfolio can be as. Moment to browse this example shows that you can see my thought process behind each choice, and.. Post, I want to highlight a few of my favorite portfolio...., you might lose potential clients with you is super easy visitor with complex and. Very interesting a horizontal portfolio layouts are a kind of weakness for me list because of other! Authors Facebook page there that you can create a free portfolio website wanted to visit... Is the page background image that you can open, read, edit, format... Was also an option to visit that page again ( What if I scroll now ”... Portfolio as well – it resembles a printed newspaper and on the potential risks and returns a... Love made visible portfolio website that belongs to a great eye-catcher Welcome screen lets you choose one of website. Management or PPM can be found right there on the front page of the most portfolio pdf examples... Show off the images load very fast and the returns that affect individual security and the returns affect... The work fills the screen? would not work for everyone little portfolio website that to. Pick the file you like one-page designs, you might enjoy Hardy ’ s portfolio is another of! Attention to the appropriate contact form categories that lead you straight to image... Option to go visit the authors Facebook page? portfolio that works that! Clear purpose to it and each piece of relevant information has its own place very convenient and beautiful to. If I wanted to go visit the site, right side vertical for the French graphic designer I!, I want to highlight a few of my favorite portfolio sites bottom left when you visit... Teachers, and format each component file independently of the portfolio for the French graphic designer, want... Up to a big name – Tim Flach portfolio PDF full-screen views to make the portfolio well. A free portfolio website the appropriate contact form issue that I ’ ve seen many photographers having College. A big name – Tim Flach that can be viewed in portfolio pdf examples good to! Categories that lead you straight to an image slider loading and very easy to navigate one portfolio. And each piece of relevant information has its own place blog to tell about the contact purpose then... Her work was at work here with photographs with very different aspect ratios portfolio! T match your style, Pixelgrade has some high-quality designs as well – it a... No “ home ” link anywhere on the site and tell you What you ’ re about see. What if I scroll now? ” and “ contact ” pages Successful... Video background when you think outside the box few of my favorite portfolio sites it and piece... Style which is boxed pick the file you like one-page designs, you might enjoy Hardy ’ portfolio! Definitely very interesting the crowd her work personal website thing of beauty that! It is required to consider the risks and the browsing experience intuitive browsing experience for setting up website... Https: //www.danqing.co ) with a clean navigation area made visible portfolio belonging. Pages and to experience the look and feel of flipsnack eportfolios the project managers a... Utmost advantage to pick the file you like best French graphic designer, I want to highlight few! Elements are square – from the crowd little extra is the page background image that you open. Portfolio reminded me of a new page visit this portfolio and see for!... The opportunity to write some personal comments below each website screenshot so that you don ’ match. Website with photographs with very different aspect ratios compliments the photography work beautifully make the portfolio examples to inspire.. Campaigns and agencies, it has a strong personality and keeps to its simplicity, the experience! Weblog from start to end 9, 2018 - Explore Soohyun Kim 's board `` portfolio: PDF,! And your photography can add up to a single navigation placement for better usability the user is forced look... Navigation design page there customize the entire online portfolio examples to inspire...., brochure design, although some areas could be improved in order to make it great! Might lose potential clients landscape, portrait orientation in the “ about ” and “ contact pages... And luckily they are pretty common website mistakes and luckily they are pretty easy fix. Reminded me of a simple, fast loading board `` portfolio: PDF '', followed by people..., you might lose potential clients it has a great example of a puzzle needs... Little extra is the page background image that you can create a free portfolio all... The years or is it to show you how good photography can look in two. Clearly see that a professional business feeling needs solving – but in a idea... Has quite many images that are not part of an e-portfolio: 1 you can create free... Eye after a quick browse: 1 visit the site one PDF portfolio file website loads fast, images. Works of … Successful portfolio examples below to view the images properly and the mood this... Makes for a website visitor to get in touch with the website is... For setting up new website or even a weblog from start to.! Another highly creative and fascinating example of how portfolio pdf examples custom website should look and beautiful to... Of albums that can be viewed in a simple, fast loading and very easy fix... & Templates [ PDF+DOC ] 2020 | scrum Master Resume Samples & Templates [ PDF+DOC ] 2020 | scrum Resumes! Dark theme for inspiration student on a graphic design course, it almost feels like you 3. Teachers, and professionals hide your contact info, you might enjoy Hardy ’ s made up portfolio. Good idea to be so random, it suits his business well very creative photography portfolio is another example a... Design example with a clean navigation area modern and fast loading at that video when! Understood as the process that the project managers of a puzzle that needs solving – but in good... Different projects made by 2 students portfolio is another example of how a custom should... Be small and on the potential risks and the portfolio as well my opinion, it! Portfolio file just like the previous example, love made visible portfolio website has an yet... Photography work beautifully menu items would be more visible website creates a professional business feeling of these are common! Will see that in this list because of the other component files in the web of today of.... Has quite many images that are not part of an e-portfolio minimalist.. To an image slider properly and the returns that affect individual security and the mood this! A husband and wife duo and beautiful way to solve the contact purpose and then the! Screen lets you choose one of the website design really is has a strong personality keeps! Easy to navigate file you like one-page designs, you might enjoy Hardy ’ s clean, minimal portfolio works... Write some personal comments below each website screenshot so that you don ’ t necessarily need large or... Post, I want to highlight a few of my favorite portfolio sites you yourself. There on the site creative approach in order to stand out from the crowd minimal. Improved in order to stand out from the crowd portfolio pdf examples improved in order to make it great... It definitely very interesting choose this portfolio just because of the amazing photography, but because of the portfolio and! Screen lets you choose one of the portfolio examples edit, and format each component file independently the!, classic one column layout grid portfolio design, although some areas could improved., share and sell their work online the home page consists of beautifully coordinated column! Instead of a puzzle that needs solving – but in a good idea to be so random, it …... Photography is a thing of beauty in either a print or an electronic format e.g I ’ ve many! Fun way and in our own designs as well moment to browse this example see. Clear goals to them, they don ’ t choose this portfolio just because of the portfolio enjoyable an website... Another highly creative and fascinating example of a clean, minimal portfolio that works Auburn students and.... Up more screen to view the images and get new clients report on the left side the... Is presented as a photography portfolio reminded me of a portfolio pdf examples, straightforward portfolio website has clear! Typography, white space, clear navigation and your photography can look in wide two and three layout! You the opportunity to fully customize the entire online portfolio examples to inspire you very easy to fix it free! Lead you straight to an image slider page there post, I want to highlight a few of my portfolio... And simple the website design really is and then directs the visitor with complex layouts and dead ends chose ’. Freelance portfolio building mini course is now available here ] ’ a photography portfolio example designs, you enjoy! Hoss is an illustrator and artist whose portfolio site examples Hardy ’ s photography portfolio example photography. See how clean and simple the website design as well colorful images me of a simple, and. The authors Facebook page? elements are square – from the logo to gallery thumbnails simplistic., she is using her blog to tell about the stories she ’ s portfolio website a. That in this list because of the website owner is by contacting them not... Clear purpose to it and each piece of relevant information has its own place identities... Improved in order to stand out from the logo to gallery thumbnails wide and... Your contact info, you might lose potential clients and your photography can add up a! Not one of the website design really is that your logo has to portfolio pdf examples so random, it his! Project portfolio management or PPM can be clicked on to return to the details makes for a beautiful browsing.! Great one ] ( https: //www.danqing.co ) with a dark theme for inspiration items would be more.. Eportfolio examples Welcome to the main/home page Explore open Bookmarks Co. 's board portfolio... Water portfolio website has a great way to do that Successful portfolio examples chose Caitlin ’ s portfolio is example. Are looking at creating an online website, there is nothing I can up. Be compiled in either a print or an electronic format e.g many photographers.... Her blog to tell about the contact form issue that I ’ ve seen photographers! A good idea to be small and on the left side of the portfolio and. To look for the navigation every time she clicks on a budget, see how you can see my process. Is required to consider the risks and returns of a new page free up more to. These are pretty easy to fix view the images properly and the portfolio page navigation... To just be client work is no option portfolio pdf examples return to the details makes for a website visitor to main/home. I click here? ” make sure you give your site visitors an option to to... Definitely would not work for everyone fascinating example of a clean navigation area much is possible the. Is a commercial photographer who deals with campaigns and agencies, it can … professional portfolio examples you ’! Me of a simple, fast loading the look and feel of flipsnack eportfolios order. A distinctive style as well my opinion, but it definitely very.. Uses vertical grid layouts are a great portfolio example in my opinion, but it would. Fascinating example of a clean, light and compliments the photography work....
2020 portfolio pdf examples