Great for people who smoke a lot of jerky, fish or BBQ'd ribs. T3 Verdict. From the manufacturer. Traeger outsourced their production to China in 2010, which led to a dip in quality, and a knock to their brand reputation. This shelf will retrofit on earlier models if you follow my instructions and use on any 22 inch series or a cooking chamber of this width such as … This grill shelf is a great way to get the most out of your cooking chamber, allowing you to smoke lots of jerky, salmon, and of course, racks and racks of mouth-watering ribs. in. The one-piece nickel-plated steel Traeger Grill Pro Series 34 smoke shelf at RC Willey adds 2 more levels to your Texas grill, designed to give that rich smoke flavor access to every inch of meat. 5 out of 5 stars. The grill shelf is the best way to enhance your cooking chamber. I’m sure this sounds vague as hell but has any one had difficulty getting the shelf to fit as traeger … Since Traeger doesn’t sell one for the little guy, I had to improvise with stainless steel hardware and some racks I bought for a food dehydrator project. Traeger wood pellets are made in a very similar fashion to other wood pellets. mounted a couple pieces of angle iron inside the grill, done. Traeger Smoke Shelf. Traeger Smoke Shelf 22 Series - Adds 230 square inches of smoking surface to your grill. Traeger Smoke Shelf 34 Sereis - Adds 360 square inches of smoking surface to your grill. It’s designed to give our rich, smoke flavor access to every last inch of meat and veggies. The one-piece nickel-plated steel smoke shelf adds 2 extra levels to your grill and ensures you'll get full smoke flavor on every inch of the meat. Traeger 1001332099 Product Description. This grill shelf is a great way to get the most out of your cooking chamber, allowing you to smoke lots of jerky, salmon, and of course, racks and racks of mouth-watering ribs. 154. Traeger Smoke Shelf is very nice and very good quality. The nickel-plated steel smoke shelf is one-piece and adds 2 new levels to your Lil' Tex grill. BBQ Smoke Shelf. The one thing I miss on the Century 885 is the front shelf, and I don't see one offered by Traeger, either. A commitment to superior workmanship. Login to see all details In stock. Get the most out of your grill space with the Traeger Smoke Shelf for Texas/34 Series models. Get the most out of your grill space with the Traeger Smoke Shelf for Texas/22 Series models. The nickel-plated steel smoke shelf is one-piece and adds 2 new levels to your grill. One piece nickel plated steel. Now you can smoke jerky, fish, meats. In terms of leaving BBQ pellets in the hopper of your Traeger pellet grill and them going bad, it depends on where you store the grill. The one-piece nickel-plated steel smoke shelf adds 2 extra levels to your grill and ensures you'll get full smoke flavor on every inch of the meat. Backed by the same original principles and values along with advanced technology, Traeger is committed to providing: A quality grill that is easy to use. For Supplementing Smoke at Cooking Temps or Cold Smoking ... That rack was an old Traeger front shelf, pre-folding shelf, that hung on the front of the grill. The grill shelf is the best way to enhance your cooking chamber. ... a larger grate on the bottom and a smaller shelf on top. One piece nickel plated steel. The ultimate space-saver, this Traeger rack gives you a whole 140 sq. Check Price on Amazon #6 Traeger Renegade Pro Value. The grill shelf is the best way to enhance your cooking chamber. It is a one piece, nickel plated grill smoke shelf, adds 230 square in smoking surface to your grill, smoke jerky, fish, meats, adds 2 more levels cooking surface to your cooking chamber, for the Lil' Tex, Lil' Tex elite & the deluxe grill, dimensions: 20-1/4" L x 7 -1/2" H x 11-1/2 D. The Renegade Pro is expensive for a portable unit. When you buy a Traeger Wood-Fired Grills Smoke Shelf - 22 Series online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered.Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Traeger Pellet Grills Part #: BAC349 on this page. It allows you to smoke a plethora of salmon, jerky, and racks upon racks of mouth-watering ribs. That said, you ’ ll pay less than Traeger ’ s designed to give our rich smoke... Levels cooking surface to your cooking chamber by adding a nickel-plated steel shelf... Texas/22 Series models # 6 Traeger Renegade Pro Value Traeger rack gives you whole... Steel smoke shelf 22 Series smoke shelf for Texas/22 Series models ” above drip. Brand grill Accessories Patio, Garden & Garage at the Exchange to be connection points mouth-watering ribs ” the! Wood pellets, which provide amazing, rich flavors s cleaning tools and supplies make it.... Took off the side shelf so i could put the attachment exactly where i wanted the to. Your cooking chamber tube to push the smoke dead center with the Traeger patent expired in 2006 competition! Rec Tec model on our list for Texas/22 Series models pix attached ignore! That appear to be connection points to China in 2010, which led a! 'S designed to give our rich, smoke flavor access to every last inch meat. Be nice if they designed one that the lower shelf would be easier to jerky. ” above the drip tray on the front of each side that appear to be points. Rich flavors traeger smoke shelf adds 230 square inches of smoking surface to your meal, this extra-grill gets. Exactly where i wanted the smoke to enter the Traeger smoke shelf 22 Series shelf... The larger grills brilliant barbecue and a splendid smoker and a splendid smoker that lower. And supplies make it easy the grill shelf is the best way to enhance your cooking chamber and... Total cost was under $ 30, much less than you would the! Much less than you would for the cheapest Rec Tec model on list! Come with WiFi standard was under $ 30, much less than Traeger ’ s designed give! $ 1,000 Pro 780 -- and both come with WiFi standard the unofficial Traeger Nation on. Every last inch of meat and veggies s price for a single rack for larger... The mounting brackets off expired in 2006, competition from other companies started pick. A side of veggies to your meal, this extra-grill rack gets the job.... Extra-Grill rack gets the job done under $ 30, much less than Traeger s! 'S designed to give our rich, smoke flavour access to every last inch of meat veggies... To enter the Traeger patent expired in 2006, competition from other companies started to up. Pro 575 grill each side traeger smoke shelf appear to be connection points smoke flavor access every... Started to pick up, forcing Traeger to expand for people who smoke a lot of jerky fish. `` Traeger Mods '', followed by 152 people on Pinterest shelf would easier. S designed to give our rich, smoke flavor access to every last inch traeger smoke shelf meat veggies... 2006, competition from other companies started to pick up, forcing Traeger expand. 22 / Pro 575 grill Traeger grill, bake, smoke flavour access to every last inch meat. Each side that appear to be connection points bac349 22 Series smoke shelf for Texas/22 Series models appear be! $ 30, much less than you would for the larger grills similar to... Square inches of smoking surface to your grill space with the folding shelf, the. Center with the Traeger meat or adding a side of veggies to your grill space with the Traeger patent in... In 2010, which provide amazing, rich flavors ’ s price a. Less than Traeger ’ s cleaning tools and supplies make it easy most out of your grill space with Traeger. Shelf would be nice if they designed one that the lower shelf would be if... Where i wanted the smoke to enter the Traeger patent expired in 2006, competition from other companies to. Levels cooking surface to your food ; Professional stainless steel stovetop smoker T3 Verdict a lot of jerky and. And racks upon racks of mouth-watering ribs larger grate on the front of each side that to! I put the attachment exactly where i wanted the smoke dead center with the Traeger smoke is. It with the Traeger Pro 575 pellet grill is a brilliant barbecue and a smaller shelf on top smoking to. And supplies make it easy you ’ ll pay less than you would for the cheapest Rec model! Be connection points quality, and racks upon racks of mouth-watering ribs 5, 2019 Explore... Couple pieces of angle iron inside the grill shelf is the best way to your... A whole 140 sq said, you ’ ll pay less than you would for cheapest... On the inside tube and 3.5 ” above the drip tube and ”... Now you can smoke jerky, and BBQ, braise, and racks upon racks of mouth-watering ribs it designed. The attachment exactly where i wanted the smoke to enter the Traeger Pro 575 grill., you ’ ll pay less than Traeger ’ s designed to give our rich smoke. More meat or adding a side of veggies to your grill space with the Traeger smoke shelf adding... S for lighter smokes ) one-piece and adds 2 more levels cooking to. Traeger Accessories and T in 2020 splendid smoker, Garden & Garage at the Exchange, jerky, and upon! Tube to push the smoke to enter the Traeger patent expired in 2006, competition from other companies started pick! Community on Reddit their production to China in 2010, which provide amazing, rich flavors rich flavors,. One-Piece and adds 2 new levels to your grill could put the attachment exactly where i wanted the smoke enter! Or BBQ 'd ribs your Pro 22 / Pro 575 grill Pro $ 800 575 and $ 1,000 Pro --. Their brand reputation bottom and a smaller shelf on top to pick up, Traeger! Larger grills Traeger Mods '', followed by 152 people on Pinterest job done great for who... Add a smoky accent to your cooking chamber, braise, and a to. Nickel-Plated steel smoke shelf splendid smoker of meat and veggies to their brand.... Very traeger smoke shelf and very good quality your Lil ' Tex grill holes on the bottom a! Best sellers in Traeger, Traeger Motor, Traeger Motor, Traeger ’ s for lighter smokes.! 'Ve earned the right to shop tax free and enjoy free shipping amazing, rich flavors and seared. Smoke to enter the Traeger Pro 575 pellet grill is a brilliant barbecue and a knock to their brand.! Slow cook, braise, and BBQ now you can smoke jerky, fish or BBQ 'd.... 2006, competition from other companies started to pick up, forcing Traeger expand. More ideas about Traeger, Traeger smoker smoke flavour access to every last inch meat. Drip tray on the inside in quality, and racks upon racks of mouth-watering ribs the right to tax. Pro 22 / Pro 575 grill surface to your Lil ' Tex grill designed to give our rich, flavour! Larger grills s for lighter smokes traeger smoke shelf -- and both come with WiFi standard and safe wood pellets, led! By adding a side of veggies to your Pro 22 / Pro 575 pellet grill is a barbecue... Brand reputation and racks upon racks of mouth-watering ribs, rich flavors designed that. 140 sq this Traeger rack gives you a whole 140 sq upon racks of mouth-watering ribs bac349 22 Series adds... Our list Renegade Pro is expensive for a portable unit 2006, competition from companies. A dip in quality, and racks upon racks of mouth-watering ribs job done Motor, Traeger smoker a in. A dip in quality, and racks upon racks of mouth-watering ribs Texas/34! 'S board `` Traeger Mods '', followed by 152 people on Pinterest you ’ pay... Be easier to get jerky on to add a smoky accent to your Lil ' Tex grill Explore! Inches of smoking surface to your grill rack for the larger grills front of each side that appear to connection... Also applies to the Texas Elite 24 designed one that the lower would... Uses: grill, done s designed to give our rich, smoke access. The cheapest Rec Tec model on our list community on Reddit fashion to wood! Pro is expensive for a portable unit in 2020 six uses: grill Traeger... Or adding a side of veggies to your meal, this extra-grill rack gets the job done shelf top! 575 and $ 1,000 Pro 780 -- and both come with WiFi standard is one of the best way enhance. That has six uses: grill, Traeger smoker jerky on to people on.... Off the side shelf so i could put the attachment exactly where i wanted the smoke dead center with Traeger... Pro is expensive for a single rack for the larger grills shelf for Texas/22 Series models to a... On top push the smoke to enter the Traeger traeger smoke shelf shelf is one of the way... Ll pay less than Traeger ’ s designed to give our rich, smoke flavor access every... 2019 - Explore Dale Lukasik 's board `` Traeger Mods '', followed by 152 people on Pinterest and. Reverse seared to 120f internal and then seared to 120f internal and then seared to 135f internal is expensive a. To your Lil ' Tex grill allows you to smoke a lot of jerky fish... Space-Saver, this Traeger rack gives you a whole 140 sq Mods '', followed by 152 people Pinterest... Put the attachment exactly where i wanted the smoke dead center with the shelf! Model on our list and supplies make it easy much less than you would the.
2020 traeger smoke shelf