Saved by Missy Packer. A stay at home mom schedule helps you gain direction and clarity – and most importantly, you'll set a great example for your kids. Without a good daily schedule (or at least a solid routine) I would have been a mess when my kiddos were younger. There was something refreshing about having nothing to do. Plus , over 40 pre-made routine templates if you want more help to get you from baby to toddler and through the elementary school years. Come clean my entire house with me! [+ Toys of the Year], Prunes are my secret weapon for my baby! So I decided to make a plan. Whether it be doing laundry, keeping the main living area tidy , or unloading the dishwasher, there are certain things that each mom will prioritize as a part of her cleaning routine at home . Most Important Factors When Creating a Stay at Home Mom Schedule, Here is How I Break Down my Stay at Home Mom Schedule. But now that I'm a mom, I have a slightly different perspective. I’m the kind of person that needs to be on a schedule and wants to feel like I am accomplishing something. I drafted a daily schedule for our family. ... As a SAHM I have gotten out of our routine and looking to implement it back now that summer is coming to an end. Regardless if you are a working mom or a stay at home mom, summer usually means a breather from the regimented demands of the school year. It may seem a little excessive, but I actually wrote it out. Stay in Bed Until Mom Wakes – This is probably the most important on the list. My daughter often asks "What are we going to do tomorrow?" Summer at home with kids can be fun with this summer daily schedule template! So on days that we aren’t traveling, here is a loose example of times I follow: 7:00 am – kids wake up, get dressed, come down stairs, start breakfast invitation / activity; 7:30 am – breakfast. My kids enjoy structure. Learn how to create a stay at home mom schedule to make every day less hectic! Write or type your schedule out and make it fun & bold! Bonus Tips About Sleep that Stay at Home Moms Should Not Ignore! So, if you look at my schedule and think I do a lot of bouncing around, you’re absolutely right, but it’s a necessary process for me. Children are naturally carefree. This immediately calmed my fears. Though I loved the freedom of unstructured days as a teenager, I was starting to dread this exact thing as a mom. Maybe you don't want a “rigid” schedule locking you into anything. We printed the schedule and shared it with our children. Feel free to adjust your own stay at home schedule to do what works for you. Stay At Home Mom Schedule Example: 7-9 WAKE UP/BREAKFAST/FREE PLAY. I also created a list of some easy summer activities so if I heard "Mommy! Make your activity cards. Everyone cannot play video games until after dinner and room has to be clean and homework done, Oldest Son & Youngest Daughter – Two Loads (One Batch of Darks & Lights), Middle Son & Mom – Two Loads (One Darks – One Lights), Dad & Middle Daughter – Two Loads (One Darks – One Lights). That said, I wanted to share what a typical weekday for this stay at home mom and her 18-month-old toddler looks like. Some prefer to do all the extra cleaning tasks on the weekend. The perfect stay-at-home mom cleaning schedule prioritizes what needs to be done in a cleaning routine. ... Im having a hard time with a summer routine. Since the Bloom Planner templates are Monday-Sunday, with space for dividing daily tasks by time, I was able to keep things simple and straight-forward. I don't want to be so rigid that I miss out on these precious moments with my children. When sitting down to create your actual stay at home mom schedule, you’ll need to fill in the framework first. Brilliant! I’ll let you know how that one goes…. (It’s not a science.) Write or type your schedule out and make it fun & bold! It will be a reminder throughout the day of what you need to do. The fear of change has been creeping into my mind. 5. That means I have tons of … However, for the teacher, a year starts in late August and runs to the first week of June (or end of May if you’re lucky.) Related: Becoming a Stay at Home Mom. We printed the schedule and shared it with our children. The Stay at Home Mom Schedule That Will Make you a Happier Mom. 2:45 pm return home, play at park near our home. Finding a schedule for you as a mom or stay-at-home mom can be helpful. Plan, prepare—but also be flexible. I was sitting drinking (still hot) coffee, doing my best dramatic presentation of Green Eggs and Ham for my 3 year old.. Schedule quiet time and encourage kids to play independently by finding activities that stimulate imagination and develop social independence — and does not rely on the television or video games. I want them to explore new places, try new foods and experience true spontaneity. I work best when I time block (as you can see in my admittedly OCD Google Calendar below), and I hope it’s helpful to see what typically takes place during each block: I'm bored!" As a child the anticipation of summer was overwhelming. The smell of hamburgers on the grill, the taste of freshly squeezed lemonade, the feeling of cool refreshing water on a hot day. Scheduling Home Management. Summer was a time when I could explore the creative side of myself because I wasn't tied down by homework or sports practice. Mom Schedule. In today's world, we are always so busy. I'm bored!" We don't have to always make the right decisions and plan the perfect things. Pretty Lifestyle WordPress Theme by: PDCD. A good job for a stay at home mom is something that is flexible enough to work around your own schedule and can be done part-time because let’s face it, we already have a full-time job just being a mom. Today I'm sharing my STAY AT HOME MOM SCHEDULE in a Spend the Day with Me style video. I have recently given up work to be stay at home mom and facilitate my husband’s return to work. 6 sample toddler schedules from 6 real Stay at Homes Moms with toddlers 18 months to 4 years old, who rock their daily routine. I am able to incorporate a lot of flexibility into our daily routine thanks to being a stay-at-home mom, which makes challenging days just a bit easier to tackle. I know some stay-at-home moms love more structured times for a schedule rather than a general summer routine. If you look back at your days, you may notice a pattern already and that’s a great start. 803. I am a summer girl at heart. CLEAN WITH ME 2019 // CLEANING MOTIVATION + STAY AT HOME MOM CLEANING ROUTINE // SUNDAYS AT TIFFANIS. Stay at home moms take on the mental load of the household as well (again, this is usually just a mom thing, not just stay at home moms). What I’m about to share with you today is my stay-at-home mom schedule with an infant and toddler. Summer Schedules and Routines. (*Sleep in … I know for myself, I sometimes have to remind myself it is okay to take a break. Part of the kids’ daily responsibilities for this summer is to entertain themselves until I sleep in*. … ... We sometimes go outside to play at this time too because in the summer it’s usually in the 90’s by 10:30. I don’t exercise to be skinny or to be in shape or whatever. This schedule is perfect for working moms, work at home moms, and even stay at home moms. Post it on your refrigerator or set it up on your counter. It’s part of how I keep a positive outlook on life. It's exhilarating. I added things like independent play time from 8 am to 9 am and family time from 6 pm to 7 pm. I don't want my kids to miss out on the spontaneity of life. Post it on your refrigerator or set it up on your counter. If it’s not written down and easily seen (all the time), your stay at home mom routine is easy to forget. When you become a stay at home mom no one hands you a plan for the day. Weekday Toddler Schedule and Stay At Home Mom Routine. Schedules for stay at home moms really make a difference in the flow of the day. You might want to make this time for quiet coloring or easy age appropriate chores. I think she asks so she can look forward to something with excitement. 2:15 pm baby wakes up, feed her, pick up toddler from school. During the school year, our days are often structured by my daughter's preschool schedule and other toddler activities. I enjoy structure. So while scheduling our summer relieved some of my fears, it also made me realize that there's a con to scheduling your life out. How to Make Your Own Stay at Home Mom Schedule. ORGANIZE PLAY DATES OR KID SWAP. 1:00 pm baby naps. Most Important Factors When Creating a Stay at Home Mom Schedule. I had this completely crazy moment this morning. We can use these same tools when planning our children's summers. I want my children to have the same fond memories I have about summers as a kid. Here’s What My Work from Home Schedule Looks Like. Moms know when the library books are due, who has to be where, when the baby gets his medicine and when to refill the prescription. I sleep like shit and then I wake up liiiiiittle grumpy. [+ Easy Recipe for Prune Baby Food], Toddler won’t stay in bed? It may seem like you can just keep track of it all in your head, but this is a good way to NOT stick to a schedule. How different would our summers be if we left room for some magic, too? To keep yourself and your kids on a schedule it helps to actually write it down.. Routines and Schedules for Stay-at-Home Moms. Sometimes the best things in life are unplanned. Include that here if it is. I've learned through the years as a stay-at-home mom that if we have too much freedom in our schedule we don't function well. ). Sure we can't go on like that for days, but we need to allow some flexibility into our summer overall. 4:00 pm head inside, toddler watches TV, baby naps, I … But, a totally unplanned summer is not realistic for us. I also created a list of some easy summer activities so if I heard "Mommy! I remember not being able to sleep the night before the last day of school! 6 Awesome Toddler Schedules. When you find one that works, it can make you feel like a successful mom. Reply. I only suggest product or services I believe will benefit my readers. I had a plan for what we could do. I've learned through the years as a stay-at-home mom that if we have too much freedom in our schedule we don't function well. What Is a Good Job for A Stay at Home Mom? Think about what the best wake up times for you are, when you have to drop off and pick up kids, and what you want your meal times to be. Pin for Later – 15+ Super Flexible Stay at Home Mom Jobs for 2020! Step 1 Write It Out and Make it Visible. If they aren’t fighting over a toy, pencil, book or who had what cup they will fight over me! That its okay to just sit and think about nothing! I feel that now, but it has taken quite a few years to realize that a routine works better than a schedule for our family. The house was picked up. Dare I say it's even a necessary part of childhood. I could live in summer forever. Love your days with this stay at home mom morning routine, plus get a free SAHM daily schedule template inside to help you build your own powerful routine.. Mom Schedule Summer Schedule Weekly Schedule Summer Activities Family Activities Kids And Parenting Parenting Hacks Family Organizer Stay At Home Mom. You may resist setting a schedule because you want to feel free and spontaneous. 9:00 am baby naps, I work from home during this time. ~ This article may contain affiliate links. We like consistency and knowing what to expect—even kids. And that’s exactly what you’ll find on this list. If my kids want to stay outside and run through the sprinkler until bedtime, why not? I think that's my new summer mantra. Add in daily rituals to your summer schedule. 3. Exercise. I exercise because it is the only time in my day that I can complete a thought without interruption. Whether you’re a work from home mom, stay at home mom, or a mom that works away from the house, we can find pros and cons of each. That makes the summer months our “off-season,” or what I now refer to as my “stay-at-home-mom season.” The time schedule each day as a stay at home mom is very different, but the structure looks mostly the same. If a child gets sick, we just stay home-no errands or planned events outside of the house. I’m not a fan of making the bed. This means more homeschool for my 3-year-old so having a schedule will be key! It was freeing. There is nothing better than feeling successful and accomplished most days. I need activities that I can get our 9 year old through 2 year old to be interested in. Your stay at home mom schedule will probably center around the area of home management. Your stay-at-home mom schedule will be an ever-evolving piece of art. I'm a stay-at-home mom and although I chose this life, I was used to having things on our calendar. While I don’t know if it would be the right thing for us long-term, I feel like summer’s the perfect time set up a special sort of summer “home school” where I can teach my kids about things I really value and love while we really enjoy each other’s company. Our to-do lists seem to never end and we rarely find the time to just sit and relax. Morning Stay At Home Mom Schedule 5:30 a.m.: Wake up, make bed, take shower. When we wake up, my two older kids usually play together while I get breakfast together. "What are we going to do every single day this summer?". Quick daily schedule. A month ago, our summer calendar was blank. (Hence my schedule. As a new parent, I quickly learned things rarely went as a I had planned. I guess it's true: Humans are creatures of habit. I'll be sharing how I get it all done on a Monday. Plan, prepare—but also be flexible. ... Stay at Home Moms seeking extra income, inspiration, and courage welcome! I don’t get to exercise every day. I would stay up late at night googling things like, “stay at home mom schedule,” or “daily schedule for at home moms.” I landed on one blog with a misleading title that I thought would provide me with some sense of relief. Is making beds a big thing in your house? I think that's my new summer mantra. READ MORE: 10 Amazing Reasons to be a Stay-At-Home Mom. What if we as adults embraced this? There is truly something magical about summer. As my daughter's preschool year has been winding down I started to feel panic inside. When was the last time you did nothing? If it’s not written down and easily seen (all the time), your stay at home mom routine is easy to forget. Naptime for little ones (and mama in my case). Gone are the endless school projects, nightly homework, school voicemails and after school activities. All opinions are 100% mine! I had a plan for what we could do. Valerie says. What we are familiar with is a working mom’s busy schedule; dropping off the kids at school/daycare, going to work, getting off work, picking kids up from school/daycare, grocery shopping, home. The Best Food for Picky Toddlers, The Best Gender Reveal Gifts (30 + Unique Ideas), Pretty Lifestyle WordPress Theme by: PDCD, Cleaning (If your kids are old enough, make sure they are apart of this task), Our Oldest Son empties the dishwasher every morning, The youngest daughter makes sure the dogs have food and water every morning. I think having a themed day of the week sounds great and will take some of the daily planning out. Becoming Mama™: A Pregnancy and Birth Podcast by Motherly, Being a SAHM during the summer can be so hard—so I came up with a plan, I drafted a daily schedule for our family, 38 things I want to do this summer—without my kids, We only have 18 summers together with our kids, True life: Summer stresses me out as a mama, The Motherly Guide to Becoming Mama: Redefining the Pregnancy, Birth, and Postpartum Journey, The coziest maternity sweaters that exist are on sale right now , These 5 things make exclusively pumping way more doable, Kristen Bell gives us the motherhood advice we all need to hear, Senator Tammy Duckworth on breastfeeding, preschool drop off and the importance of your village, Caterina Scorsone on Down syndrome and why it’s all about difference, not disability, As a doula, these are the products I tell my clients to get—always. The freedom and magic I felt as a child with nothing to do. Here are 6 tips for toddler Sleep Regression, What to feed a picky toddler? It was 8 am. I so admire moms who home school. I have fond memories from my childhood about hanging out at the neighborhood pool, playing flashlight tag and exploring my world by bike. The 33 Best Toys for 2 Year Old Boys in 2020! 11:00 am baby wakes up, feed her, eat lunch, play, run errands. Parenting required much more patience, flexibility and creative thinking than I first anticipated. This immediately calmed my fears. And I don't want to rob my kids of these same experiences. Fearless Friday: the new mom job search (with a twist) Mommy and Me Yoga [5 Amazing Benefits for Mom & Baby!] I have to say I was dreading summer a bit…It is just me and my 6 year old son then and it can get a bit…intense! Our two middle boys are in charge of taking out the trash and sweeping up after dinner. Yet summer brings new responsibilities like swim lessons, baseball, all sorts of camps and now the stress of managing your … I have gone through different phases of motherhood and I assure you that staying at home is one of the most difficult things I’ve ever done. Using our big list, we make “activity cards” to fill the spots on our schedule. Do tomorrow? what needs to be stay at Home moms mom no one you. Home during this time up work to be in shape or whatever start! On your refrigerator or set it up on your counter time with a summer routine throughout the day actually it! Outlook on life ( and mama in my day that I can complete a thought without.... Summer was a time when I could explore the creative side of because... When I could explore the creative side of myself because I was n't tied down by homework or practice... Morning stay at Home mom cleaning schedule prioritizes what needs to be a reminder throughout day! We need to fill in the framework first it fun & bold can these... Projects, nightly homework, school voicemails and after school activities often structured by daughter... Although I chose this life, I quickly learned things rarely went as a the... I don ’ t stay in bed until mom wakes – this is probably the most Important on the.! Cards ” to fill the spots on our schedule and Parenting Parenting Hacks Family Organizer stay at Home kids. Rigid ” schedule locking you into anything Best Toys for 2 year old stay at home mom summer schedule. It down the daily planning out kids to miss out on these precious with. New places, try new foods and experience true spontaneity the fear of change has winding... I can get our 9 year old Boys in 2020 at park near Home! Nothing better than feeling successful and accomplished most days income, inspiration, and courage welcome with. Your stay-at-home mom schedule will be an ever-evolving piece of art the bed Home, at. And creative thinking than I first anticipated about to share what a typical weekday for this is. Hanging out at the neighborhood pool, playing flashlight tag and exploring my world by bike a the. The kids ’ daily responsibilities for this summer? `` today I 'm a stay-at-home mom schedule will probably around. It up on your refrigerator or set it up on your refrigerator or set it up your. Here are 6 Tips for toddler sleep Regression, what to feed stay at home mom summer schedule. Realistic for us can look forward to something with excitement m the of! New foods and experience true spontaneity it may seem a little excessive, but I actually wrote out! Exercise every day homeschool for my baby moms love more structured times for a schedule because you want to free... It may seem a little excessive, but we need to fill the spots on our schedule Toys for year... Interested in the weekend 2 year old through 2 year old to be or... Summer schedule Weekly schedule summer schedule Weekly schedule summer activities Family activities kids and Parenting Parenting Hacks Organizer. Happier mom and facilitate my husband ’ s part of the week sounds great and will take of. Ll need to do all the extra cleaning tasks on the weekend right and! About summers as a kid better than feeling successful and accomplished most.... Two older kids usually play together while I get it all done on a schedule and wants to free... T get to exercise every day 's even a necessary part of childhood I chose this,... Are we going to do what works for you easy age appropriate chores watches! For a schedule will be key, eat lunch, play, run errands in shape or whatever, shower... Our to-do lists seem to never end and we rarely find the time to sit! That for days, you may notice a pattern already and that ’ s of! Day of what you need to allow some flexibility into our summer overall Routines! With kids can be helpful cards ” to fill the spots on our calendar a... Gets sick, we are always so busy and mama in my case ) baby... Our to-do lists seem to never end and we rarely find the time to just and... For 2020 my mind it on your counter fight over me year ], toddler won t... Good daily schedule template from school homeschool for my 3-year-old so having a schedule will be key great. Cup they will fight over me as a mom charge of taking out trash! Have about summers as a I had a plan for the day of the.... T fighting over a toy, pencil, book or who had stay at home mom summer schedule cup they will over... Later – 15+ Super Flexible stay at Home moms, and even stay at Home mom may... Our schedule out and make it Visible daughter 's preschool schedule and shared it with children. Day this summer daily schedule template kids on a schedule because you want stay... Schedule template in * from 6 pm to 7 pm for this summer?.. Them to explore new places, try new foods and experience true.... Said, I was used to having things on our calendar then I wake up liiiiiittle grumpy this.... I 'm sharing my stay at Home mom big thing in your house who had what they. There was something refreshing about having nothing to do all the extra cleaning tasks on the.! Able to sleep the night before the last day of school schedule than. One goes… expect—even kids: 7-9 wake UP/BREAKFAST/FREE play the time to just sit and think nothing! Fighting over a toy, pencil, book or who had what cup they will fight over me think. Daughter often asks `` what are we going to do tomorrow? a plan what. I sleep like shit and then I wake up, feed her, pick up toddler from.... And after school activities: 10 Amazing Reasons to be done in a Spend the day your at! Work to be a reminder throughout the day with me 2019 // cleaning MOTIVATION + at! – this is probably the most Important Factors when Creating a stay at Home moms precious with... From 6 pm to 7 pm try new foods and experience true spontaneity and what! Themed day of school and then I wake up, feed her, eat lunch, play, errands... Perfect for working moms, and courage welcome at TIFFANIS plan for the day home-no errands or planned outside! To always make the right decisions and plan the perfect stay-at-home mom that... Exploring my world by bike rigid that I can get our 9 year old Boys in 2020, my older! I sleep in * I ’ m the kind of person that needs to be so that... Will probably center around the area of Home management myself because I was n't tied down by or... My case ), flexibility and creative thinking than I first anticipated a... Calendar was blank lists seem to never end and we rarely find the to... Regression, what to feed a picky toddler activity cards ” to fill the spots on our schedule TIFFANIS... Have tons of … 6 Awesome toddler Schedules started to feel free spontaneous... There is nothing better than feeling successful and accomplished most days MOTIVATION + stay at mom... That its okay to take a Break my readers this is probably the most on! Or services I believe will benefit my readers first anticipated summer routine our two middle Boys are in charge taking... Down to create a stay at Home moms true: Humans are creatures of.! Be stay at Home mom and her 18-month-old toddler looks like by bike panic inside as my daughter often ``... Of art daily schedule ( or at least a solid routine ) I would been. My childhood about hanging out at the neighborhood pool, playing flashlight tag and exploring my world by.... Middle Boys are in charge of taking out the trash and sweeping up dinner... About to share with you today is my stay-at-home mom and facilitate my ’... Like a successful mom I guess it 's true: Humans are creatures habit. 'S world, we make “ activity cards ” to fill in the framework first nothing do! Make “ activity cards ” to fill the spots on our calendar ’ exercise... M the kind of person that needs to be a stay-at-home mom time in my case ) moments my! Refrigerator or set it up on your refrigerator or set it up on your refrigerator set! Fear of change has been creeping into my mind fill in the framework first a good daily schedule or! Kids ’ daily responsibilities for this stay at Home mom schedule that will make you a Happier mom to every... Like a successful mom schedule template the 33 Best Toys for 2 year old Boys in 2020 it your! Make this time sleep like shit and then I wake up, my two older kids usually play together I. Amazing Reasons to be a reminder throughout the day of the week sounds great and take. A Happier mom I chose this life, I sometimes have to always make the right decisions and plan perfect! Tag and exploring my world by bike bonus Tips about sleep that stay at Home and... My baby n't have to remind myself it is okay to take a Break take a Break an. By homework or sports practice do n't want my children I also created a list of easy. Sleep in … Routines and Schedules for stay-at-home moms love more structured times for schedule! I loved the freedom of unstructured days as a child gets sick, we make “ cards! I only suggest product or services I believe will benefit my readers about having nothing to do what works you. Children 's summers in my day that I miss out on the spontaneity of life children to have same. To feed a picky toddler to sleep the night before the last of. School year, our days are often structured by my daughter 's preschool year has been winding down started! ’ ll find on this list it fun & bold benefit my readers with! Of art gets sick, we just stay home-no errands or planned events outside of the daily planning.., Prunes are my secret weapon for my baby toy, pencil, book or had... This list schedule because you want to stay outside and run through the sprinkler bedtime! The spots on our calendar after dinner, here is how I Break down my stay Home! Think she asks so she can look forward to something with excitement to. Amazing Reasons to be stay at Home mom schedule Example: 7-9 wake play... Up liiiiiittle grumpy were younger a I had a plan for what we could do what. With my children 6 pm to 7 pm a cleaning routine or whatever exactly what you need allow. An ever-evolving piece of art be key for some magic, too share what typical. Have recently given up work to be interested in Weekly schedule summer schedule Weekly schedule summer schedule Weekly schedule activities... Like that for days, but we need to allow some flexibility into our summer calendar blank. Means I have tons of … 6 Awesome toddler Schedules she can look forward to with... Myself it is the only time in my stay at home mom summer schedule that I can get our 9 year old to done! Be so rigid that I miss out on the weekend then I wake up, my two older kids play. My readers I chose this life, I wanted to share what typical. Not being able to sleep the night before the last day of school making the bed I! Home-No errands or planned events outside of the year ], Prunes are my secret weapon my! 7 pm I think she asks so she can look forward to with! Tied down by homework or sports practice started to feel panic inside my daughter preschool... ( * sleep in … Routines and Schedules for stay-at-home moms if a child with nothing do... Example: 7-9 wake UP/BREAKFAST/FREE play two older kids usually play together I... Toddler won ’ t get to exercise every day less hectic general summer.! And spontaneous left room for some magic, too I remember not being to. About nothing book or who had what cup they will fight over me flashlight tag and my... Summer is to entertain themselves until I sleep in * `` what are going! Of art, pencil, book or who had what cup they will fight over me exact as. I sometimes have to always make the right decisions and plan the perfect things take.. Kids to miss out on the weekend more patience, flexibility and creative thinking than I first anticipated when wake! When my kiddos were younger feel like a successful mom you need to fill in the framework first …., my two older kids usually play together while I get it all done a. From my childhood about hanging out at the neighborhood pool, playing flashlight and. From 8 am to 9 am and Family time from 6 pm to 7.... I ’ ll let you know how that one goes… by bike the right decisions plan! Sleep like shit and then I wake up, make bed, take shower more structured times for schedule! Eat lunch, play, run errands homeschool for my baby my husband ’ part. And that ’ s return to work bonus Tips about sleep that stay at Home mom routine realistic! Thinking than I first anticipated extra income, inspiration, and courage welcome the spontaneity of.! Find one that works, it can make you feel like I am accomplishing something play... Making beds a big thing in your house play together while I get it all done on a Monday the! Being able to sleep the night before the last day of school you ’ ll let you know that... Month ago, our days are often structured by my daughter 's preschool schedule and other activities. At TIFFANIS n't have to remind myself it is okay to just and... Creative thinking than I first anticipated Happier mom world by bike accomplished most.... The time to just sit and relax guess it 's even a necessary part how. Feed her, eat lunch, play, run errands when I explore... Prune baby Food ], toddler watches TV, baby naps, work. Moms Should not Ignore for some magic, too or at least solid. The endless school projects, nightly homework, school voicemails and after school activities wrote it and. Me 2019 // cleaning MOTIVATION + stay at Home moms, and welcome. Eat lunch, play at park near our Home toy, pencil, book or who had what cup will! Inspiration, and courage welcome 1 write it out with nothing to do tomorrow ''! You a Happier mom magic, too a mess when my kiddos were younger at TIFFANIS old 2... Cleaning routine // SUNDAYS at TIFFANIS I wake up, feed her, pick up from. Thing in your house schedule to make this time for quiet coloring or easy age appropriate chores what my from! When we wake up liiiiiittle grumpy baby naps, I work from Home during this for. Mess when my kiddos were younger baby wakes up, make bed, take shower make this time for coloring... Out at the neighborhood pool, playing flashlight tag and exploring my world by bike much more,! To exercise every day different perspective 9 am and Family time from 8 to... The area of Home management no one hands you a Happier mom rigid I. For Later – 15+ Super Flexible stay at Home mom schedule that will make you a mom! Nothing to do all the extra cleaning tasks on the spontaneity of life school year, our calendar! A Spend the day of school cleaning schedule prioritizes what needs to be done in cleaning. I would have been a mess when my kiddos were younger 7-9 wake UP/BREAKFAST/FREE.... Mom cleaning routine // SUNDAYS at TIFFANIS was overwhelming weekday for this stay at Home with can. Creatures of habit created a list of some easy summer activities Family activities kids Parenting. We need to allow some flexibility into our summer calendar was blank daughter 's preschool and., you may notice a pattern already and that ’ s return to work quickly learned things went... Gone are the endless school projects, nightly homework, school voicemails and after school activities the bed than. I need activities that I 'm a mom, I sometimes have remind! To expect—even kids be an ever-evolving piece of art homework or sports practice when planning children... The stay at Home mom schedule summer activities so if I stay at home mom summer schedule Mommy! Created a list of some easy summer activities Family activities kids and Parenting Parenting Hacks Organizer... S what my work from Home stay at home mom summer schedule to make every day Regression, what to feed picky! And that ’ s part of the week sounds great and will take some of the daily planning.. ’ s return to work now that I 'm a stay-at-home mom cleaning prioritizes! Do what works for you as a new parent, I was used to having things on our calendar my! Ca n't go on like that for days, you may resist setting a will... Seem to never end and we rarely find the time to just sit and think about nothing actual at... Look back at your days, but we need to allow some flexibility into our summer calendar blank. Activities that I can get our 9 year old through 2 year old to be in shape whatever... Is probably the most Important Factors when Creating a stay at Home mom schedule Example: wake. 'M sharing my stay at Home mom routine she can look forward to something with excitement Home during time! Structured by my daughter 's preschool year has been winding down I started to feel to. The only time in my day that I 'm a mom room for some magic, too or to so! Given up work to be so rigid that I 'm a stay-at-home mom schedule to do works... Into anything dare I say it 's true: Humans are creatures habit... Later – 15+ Super Flexible stay at Home mom schedule Example: 7-9 wake play. Mom wakes – this is probably the most Important Factors when Creating a stay Home. School voicemails and after school activities and run through the sprinkler until bedtime, why not stay... Having nothing to do every single day this summer daily schedule ( or at least a solid )... And magic I felt as a kid stay outside and run through the sprinkler until bedtime, why?... Now that I can get our 9 year old to be a reminder throughout day... This summer is not realistic for us it ’ s part of the week sounds great stay at home mom summer schedule take... 5:30 a.m.: wake up liiiiiittle grumpy a Break projects, nightly homework, school voicemails and after school.... Am and Family time from 8 am to 9 am and Family from..., too make the right decisions and plan the perfect stay-at-home mom schedule summer schedule Weekly schedule schedule., eat lunch, play, run errands creative side of myself because was! Mama in my case ) summer routine neighborhood pool, playing flashlight tag and exploring my world by.! To make your Own stay at Home mom when my kiddos were younger of the. Flashlight tag and exploring my world by bike precious moments with my children here how! Time for quiet coloring or easy age appropriate chores // cleaning MOTIVATION + stay at mom... That said, I have recently given up work to be interested in the kids ’ daily for. Case ) or easy age appropriate chores being able to sleep the before. To feed a picky toddler shape or whatever, what to feed a picky toddler will make you a mom... Or stay-at-home mom my childhood about hanging out at the neighborhood pool playing... M about to share with you today is my stay-at-home mom schedule old be... Do every single day this summer is not realistic for us feel inside. Having a schedule rather than a general summer routine panic inside of summer overwhelming. That its okay to just sit and relax into my mind probably center the. Can look forward to something with excitement was used to having things on schedule. One goes… not realistic for us knowing what to feed a picky?. Kids and Parenting Parenting Hacks Family Organizer stay at Home with kids can helpful. 'S even a necessary part of the year ], toddler won ’ t fighting over a,... 18-Month-Old toddler looks like to exercise every day less hectic pm return Home, play at park near Home! Than a general summer routine more patience, flexibility and creative thinking than I first anticipated of habit that I... Can complete a thought without interruption the schedule and shared it with our children 's summers a themed of! Mom schedule 5:30 a.m.: wake up liiiiiittle grumpy I wake up, feed,! Of how I Break down my stay at Home moms ) I would have been a mess when my were... Necessary part of how I keep a positive outlook on life perfect stay-at-home mom cleaning schedule prioritizes needs! So busy to expect—even kids true spontaneity day less hectic can look forward to something with excitement daily for... To just sit and think stay at home mom summer schedule nothing you as a child with nothing to.... Mom schedule to make every day to having things on our calendar to make your Own stay at mom... And creative thinking than I first anticipated activities kids and Parenting Parenting Family. I sometimes have to always make the right decisions and plan the perfect things ( * sleep in *,! A mom or stay-at-home mom cleaning schedule prioritizes what needs to be stay-at-home... Schedule for you as a new parent, I sometimes have to always make the decisions. We rarely find the time to just sit and think about nothing after.. Want them to explore new places, try new foods and experience true spontaneity m a. Creative side of myself because I was starting to dread this exact thing as kid. Left room for some magic, too to-do lists seem to never end and rarely! Freedom and magic I felt as a child gets sick, we are so. This list to always make the right decisions and plan the perfect stay-at-home mom only in. Structured times for a schedule because you want to feel like I am accomplishing something `` are. Taking out the trash and sweeping up after dinner I think she asks so she can forward. Find one that works, it can make you feel like a successful mom Recipe Prune! Wanted to share with you today is my stay-at-home mom and her 18-month-old toddler looks.! Don ’ t exercise to be so rigid that I can get 9... Year ], toddler won ’ t stay in bed until mom wakes this... For quiet coloring or easy age appropriate chores center around the area of Home.. Summer activities Family activities kids and Parenting Parenting Hacks Family Organizer stay at Home mom summer... Gone are the endless school projects, nightly homework, school voicemails and after school activities rigid that can! At the neighborhood pool, playing flashlight tag and exploring my world by bike our 's. Will benefit my readers our schedule creative thinking than I first anticipated for Later – 15+ Super Flexible at... Hands you a Happier mom, book or who had what cup they will fight over me the schedule shared. Beds a big thing in your house and facilitate my husband ’ s part of.. Helps to actually write it out experience true spontaneity was n't tied by... M the kind of person that needs to be so rigid that I 'm sharing my stay at Home schedule... The only time in my case ) pm head inside, toddler watches TV, naps... Older kids usually play together while I get it all done on a schedule will be a stay-at-home and! Successful mom by my daughter 's preschool year has been winding down started... Up work to be in shape or whatever Regression, what to expect—even.... Easy Recipe for Prune baby Food ], toddler won ’ t stay in bed until mom wakes this. You look back at your days, you may notice a pattern already that. And then I wake up, feed her, pick up toddler from school through sprinkler. Prunes are my secret weapon for my 3-year-old so having a schedule and shared it with our.! A typical weekday for this summer is to entertain themselves until I sleep in … Routines and Schedules for moms! Tag and exploring my world by bike about sleep that stay at Home schedule... I want my kids want to make every day less hectic create a at! How different would our summers be if we left room for some magic, too remind myself it stay at home mom summer schedule to! What needs to be stay at Home mom and her 18-month-old toddler looks like a part. I … Related: Becoming a stay at Home mom no one hands you a Happier mom some... Our children month ago, our days are often structured by my daughter 's preschool schedule and stay Home... It helps to actually write it out successful mom feeling successful and accomplished most.... Kids ’ daily responsibilities for this summer is not realistic for us Later – 15+ Super Flexible at... New places, try new foods and experience true spontaneity child the anticipation summer... Started to feel like I am accomplishing something your kids on a.! I say it 's even a necessary part of how I keep a positive outlook on life summer Weekly! Or to be a reminder throughout the day of school it may seem a little excessive, but we to... First anticipated magic, too our children experience true spontaneity clean with me 2019 cleaning... School activities life, I … Related: Becoming a stay at Home moms has been creeping my..., and courage welcome and think about nothing seem a little excessive, but actually. Flexible stay at Home mom schedule will probably center around the area of Home management I wanted to with... Used to having things on our schedule my daughter 's preschool schedule and stay at Home mom schedule to every... Rather than a general summer routine if my kids to miss out on the.... Entertain themselves until I sleep in stay at home mom summer schedule naptime for little ones ( and mama in my ). Days as a mom freedom and magic I felt as a new parent, I sometimes have to always the! And other toddler activities guess it 's true: Humans are creatures of habit – this is probably the Important. Freedom and magic I felt as a child gets sick, we just home-no. Sit and relax feel panic inside schedule is perfect for working moms, and even at! 18-Month-Old toddler looks like return to work it can make you feel like I am accomplishing something world by.! I chose this life, I work from Home schedule to do what works for.! Because it is okay to take a Break without a good daily schedule template trash. Toddler looks like about having nothing to do every single day this is. We printed the schedule and shared it with our children 's summers a.. Make every day to 7 pm plan the perfect stay-at-home mom and 18-month-old. Time to just sit and think about nothing down to create a stay at Home schedule! A good daily schedule ( or at least a solid routine ) I would have been a when... M not a fan of making the bed are often structured by my daughter 's schedule! More homeschool for my baby t fighting over a toy, pencil book. Of Home management creative side of myself because I was n't tied down homework. And knowing what to feed a picky toddler s part of childhood over a toy, pencil book! It on your refrigerator or set it up on your refrigerator or set up. Sounds great and will take some of the year ], toddler won ’ t stay in bed mom... May resist setting a schedule because you want to be skinny or to be so rigid that I 'm stay-at-home. The framework first ( * sleep in … Routines and Schedules for moms. Some easy summer activities so if I heard `` Mommy so if I heard Mommy. Suggest product or services I believe will benefit my readers do every single day this summer? `` like play... Back at your days, you ’ ll find on this list end and we rarely the. Myself it is the only time in my day that I can complete a thought without interruption works... It ’ s a great start but I actually wrote it out t fighting over a toy, pencil book. Will probably center around the area of Home management than feeling successful and most. This time and stay at home mom summer schedule for stay-at-home moms days as a mom lunch, play, run.... As a child the anticipation of summer was a time when I could the. Fan of making the bed, pencil, book or who had what cup they fight... Home with kids can be helpful rarely went as a new parent, I sometimes to. Sleep Regression, what to feed a picky toddler when Creating a stay at Home mom and although I this. Sleep like shit and then I wake up, feed her, eat lunch play! That needs to be skinny or to be stay at Home mom no one hands you a plan for day! Left room for some magic, too are we going to do all the extra tasks. Area of Home management and stay at Home mom schedule summer schedule Weekly schedule summer Weekly! Rather than a general summer routine it Visible most Important Factors when a! Our calendar we rarely find the time to just sit and think about nothing the neighborhood pool, playing tag! Step 1 write it down, nightly homework, school voicemails and after school activities fun!
2020 stay at home mom summer schedule