Chose from real ice cream shakes, floats, a Creamslush Treat, or the Sonic Blast. Sonic Menu. And to get this Frito Pie, just ask the staff for some melted cheese and spice on fritos. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Yes, I am serious. SONIC Drive In Menu and Prices. I've been cooking food since the age of 6 and I got this trait from my mother. The brand is now owned by Inspire Brands, the brand that also operates Arby’s. The wide variety of foods is to ensure that customers get the best options in terms of foods and drinks. They’re still considered to be on the upper end of the spectrum. Compared with the rest of the fast-food industry, Sonic menu prices tend to be average to slightly above average. Sonic uses cookies to improve our site and provide content and ads that might interest you. Brands like Steak ‘n Shake put their nutrition charts on the internet so that people can watch it easily. Tots or Fries: $0.79: Handmade Onion Rings: $1.29: Chili Cheese Tots or Fries: $1.29: Jumbo Popcorn Chicken: $1.49: Apple Slices: $1.29 They advertise themselves as Americas drive-in and it certainly is a reputation they deserve. Sonic’s menu is one of the largest commercial shake menu around. SONIC Cheeseburger - Combo : $5.99 : 0. The Sonic Drive-In menu prices are also very reasonable as compared to its competitors and you can also get the weekly deals in your mobile by signing up for their text message service. The onion rings tasted sweet. Sonic Drive-In Menu with Prices Sonic Drive-In menu includes hamburgers and cheeseburgers, breakfast toaster sandwiches, french fries, onion rings, and chili and corn dogs. Wait... Portuguese cuisine always remains in trend due to its unique cooking pattern and experimentation with food. You can use any patties, toppings or souces you can find and the staff of Sonic will make the burger just as you’ll tell them. Sonic Drive-In, or simply SONIC, is a fast food chain headquartered in Oklahoma. From birthday to Christmas, baking plays a vital role on every occasion. These prices for Sonic’s various shakes highlights just how affordable they are! It’s a unique fast-food restaurant for its drive-in concept. Sprite at Sonic tastes and looks better. And it is due to their quality of food and service, that Sonic Drive-In was ranked 0th in QSR Magazine’s rankings of the top 50 quick-service and fast-casual restaurant brands in the nation. So if you want to know all the standout items that you can get from the secret menu of Sonic Drive-In, then check out the list mentioned below. From burgers to chicken nuggets and fries, the BK menu has classic fast food options, as well as some unique options like tacos, french toast, and veggie burgers. Now, with over 3,500 locations throughout the United States, everyone can enjoy a great hamburger with all the trimmings – often delivered by roller-skating carhops. The menu consists of hamburgers and French fries, as well as onion rings, corn dogs, chili dogs and breakfast toaster sandwiches. I know a lot of people that love their tea. Our goal is to provide the perfect solution for technical professionals, always with the right balance between design, quality and price. This dish is just fritos mixed with melted cheese and some chili. Sonic Milkshake Flavors . Boy, you haven’t lived until you eat at Sonic and enjoy all their great food and drinks like their cherry limeade or their fruit slushes with real fruit . Hey, My name is Vatsal and I always considered food as my true love. More about Chevrolet Sonic. Frozen Zone™ View more Frozen Zone™ Kids Meals. Boneless Wing Flavors: Garlic Parmesan, Honey BBQ, Asian Sweet Chili, Buffalo, Island Fire or Extreme Habanero Heat. It has a kind of sweet and sour taste and also, it is purple in colour. wdt_ID Name Price Details; 1: Big Fish Sandwich: $4.69: Add a side Medium French Fries + $2.39 Large French Fries + $2.59 Medium Onion Rings + $2.49 Large Onion Rings + $2.69 I think it should be called a perfect meal. Between the bread slices and cheese, there are crispy slices of ham present. French Fries (SONIC size) Sides - Sonic 1 serving 380.0 calories 50.0 grams carbs 18.0 grams fat 5.0 grams protein 7.0 grams fiber 0 mg cholesterol 3.5 grams saturated fat 470.0 mg sodium 0 grams sugar 0 … They simply park their cars and conveniently order through the speakers. So making dinner seems like another task. Sonic Menu and Prices. Searching for Sonic Menu Prices for 2017? But this drink is something that you’ll never regret to have on. Life is Magical Guys and Magic is Just What We Need to Make our Lives more Happening., Let’s Reshape our Worlds with a Different Perspective about Food, Let’s get Inspired by a Simple yet Meaningful and Important Part of Our Life that’s Eating. Nothing special and other fast food restaurants are much tastier and fresher, for similar price. Sonic Menu and Price. Actually, who is not? If you are thinking of a fancy meal, then I have this great delicacy for you,... Have you ever thought about something beyond your imagination? Sonic Drive-In menu includes hamburgers and cheeseburgers, breakfast toaster sandwiches, french fries, onion rings, and chili and corn dogs. Sonic milkshakes come in … This purple sprite is a combination of sprite, powerade, lemonade, and cranberry juice. PRICE; 1. Or create your own specialized combination. Sonic … Sonic Menu Prices Read More » Sonic has always been a fast food restaurant with a gimmick. Since the Sonic menu prices are so affordable, especially during happy hour, everyone in the car is guaranteed to get what they want – from burgers and fries to kids meals that are actually nutritional. SuperSONIC Double Cheeseburger : $4.99 : 0. Sonic is a fast food brand with restaurants in almost 3,500 locations situated in 43 states. You can’t beat deals like that whether you are trying to beat the heat this summer or its beautiful fall weather and you just want a deal on great cherry limeade, you just can’t beat the prices, the food, or the drinks. Automated page speed optimizations for fast site performance. Sonic Drive-In Corporate Office Address- 300 Johnny Bench Dr.Oklahoma City, OK73104, Sonic Drive-In Corporate Phone Number- (405) 225-5000. 6) Frito Pie– After eating Frito Pie at Sonic Drive-In, you’ll forget most of the starters that you’ll ever had. This webpage is a hub for all the latest information regarding Sonic menu prices, restaurant facilities, open hours, nutrition, catering services, online ordering, fun facts and history information. Nutrition. You can also contact the team of Sonic Drive-In by using the contact form on their website. This drink is a unique combination of cherry limeade and orange juice that will definitely please your taste buds with a sweet and tangy taste. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary. Menus With Price . Combos: Includes Medium Tots or Fries and Medium Soft Drink: SONIC … Have you tried their great chicken strips, their onion rings, or their great hamburgers and French fries? menu-price.net does not guarantee the pricing or availability of any menu items listed in image or table format on this page. The first Sonic Drive-In store was opened in Shawnee, Oklahoma, the U.S. Available in hatch and sedan versions, the Sonic is offered with 1.3-, 1.4-, and 1.6-litre engines with power ranging from 70 … Their menu also features drinks and desserts that include items like slushes, milkshakes, and soft drinks, banana splits and sundaes. Includes Large tots or fries plus Soft Drink; Sonic Cheeseburger: $5.79: SuperSonic Double Cheeseburger: $6.59: SuperSonic Bacon Double Cheeseburger: $6.99: Bacon Cheeseburger Toaster: $6.59: BLT Toaster: $5.29: Premium Beef Hot Dogs: $4.69: Chili Cheese Coney: $4.69: New York Dog : $4.79: Chicago Dog: $4.89: Foot long Quarter Pound Coney: $5.79: Jumbo Popcorn Chicken Medium combo: $5.79 Sonic Prices Sonic Corp. is an American drive-in fast-food restaurant chain based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Although its menu has evolved over the years, Burger King menu prices have not. over 3,500 locations throughout the United States, Includes Medium Tots or Fries and Medium Soft Drink, SuperSONIC Bacon Double Cheeseburger – Combo, Classic Chicken Sandwich (Grilled or Crispy), Classic Chicken Sandwich (Grilled or Crispy) – Combo, Super Crunch Chicken Strip Dinner (Medium Combo), Super Crunch Chicken Strip Dinner (Without Drink), Add (American Cheese, Hot Chili or Spicy Jalapeños), Boneless Wing Flavors: Garlic Parmesan, Honey BBQ, Asian Sweet Chili, Buffalo, Island Fire or Extreme Habanero Heat, Ultimate Chicken Sandwich – Traditional or Classic (Limited Time), Combo Includes Medium Tots or Fries and Medium Soft Drink or Regular Coffee, Ultimate Meat & Cheese Breakfast Burrito™, Ultimate Meat & Cheese Breakfast Burrito™ – Combo, Comes with Entree, Side, and Kid-Sized Drink. There is also a heavy Mexican influence, which is not a surprise when you consider that this is one of (if not the) most popular cuisines in the country.You won’t find quite as much Mexican fare as you would in Taco Bell or Chipotle, but there is a nice mixture of burritos, chilli and more. View more Snacks & Sides. Find Sonic's Gluten Free Menu Prices & Allergy Information Sonic’s Gluten-Free menu, while reasonably robust, also consists mainly of burgers that are wrapped in lettuce or served without a bun. In 1959, Smith and his partner Pappe changed the name to Sonic for the trademark reason. With Sonic shake prices so low, and the choices so varied, you can allow yourself to indulge. ), Super Crunch Chicken Strips – Combo (5 Pc. Made from Whole Russet Potatoes, the new Natural-Cut, ‘skin-on’ fry brings more crispy crunch to deliver an all new taste sensation. The restaurant’s carhops then deliver their food so there’s no need to get out of the car. Some of the foods include chicken sandwiches, frozen treats, sides, and burgers. ), Add (American Cheese, Hot Chili or Spicy Jalapenos), Jumbo Popcorn Chicken Jumbo Popcorn Chicken (Medium), Ultimate Meat & Cheese Breakfast Burrito – Combo, French Toast Sticks with Syrup + Drink (4 Pc. Prices are again similar to most others, being based on size. Includes Medium Tots or Fries and Medium Soft Drink. The chili cheese fries were salty Sonic has always been a fast-food restaurant with a gimmick. Restaurantfoodmenu is an online guidance for SONIC Drive In menu, providing prices information of SONIC Drive In breakfast, specials, kids, value menu. Sonic Drive-In has over 3,606 restaurants in more than 45 states of the United States that include Arizona, Massachusetts, New York, Mexico, Texas, Dakota, Washington and more. Timmy Timato Recommended for you Sonic Menu > Sonic Nutrition > Sonic Hours > www.sonicdrivein.com; 3.9 based on 53 votes. Not a huge sides menu at Sonic, but those items all go great in their combo meals.Add a side from the Sonic sides menu to your menu choice when visiting Sonic. 7) Dr. Pepper Orgasm– I know the name is awkward but this drink is just a combination of Dr. Pepper, Powerade, and lemonade. And don’t forget the shakes! I am living my life to the fullest and delicious food is what keeps me happy every day and I am here to share my happiness with you all. The Chevrolet Sonic nameplate is now used to market the Chevrolet Aveo which originally debuted in 2011 and was manufactured by Daewoo at the time. Besides the drive in dining experience, there was nothing really special about the Sonic. This is what keeps me so passionate about sharing all this information with you guys. And if I am not cooking, then either I am playing games or exploring new dishes in restaurants with my friends. View more ... Sonic uses cookies to improve our site and provide content and ads that might interest you. If you want to open a Sonic Drive-In store, then this is how much it will cost you. Price; Item Price; Fries or Tots (Small) $1.00 : Fries or Tots (Medium) $1.69 : Fries or Tots (Large) $2.09 : Chili Cheese Fries or Tots (Small) $1.99 : Chili Cheese Fries or Tots (Medium) $2.69 : Chilie Cheese Fries or Tots (Large) $3.09 : Onion Rings (Medium) $1.99 : Onion Rings (Large) $2.49 : Mozzarella Sticks w/ Marinara (5 Pieces) $2.99 : Ched'R Bites w/ Ranch (12 Pieces) So in this article, I will tell you the latest Sonic Drive-In menu. There are many other options available on their menu, choices that have made them famous among the fast food aficionados, and a stop as classic as the much-lauded In-n-Out and Five Guys. Sonic began in 1953 as a root beer and hamburger stand called the Top Hat Drive-In. ( Served all day ) Kid 's meal drinks Frozen Zone the mornings for 99 cents close the... Above normal trait from my mother tea helps them to leave their fatigue and stress cheese... 5 ) Made-to-order Burger– you can also have a burger at Sonic in. Want to celebrate this day various shakes highlights just how affordable they are 5.99: 0: $:... Heard of items – Sonic menu > Sonic Hours > www.sonicdrivein.com ; 3.9 based on Size 300 Johnny Dr.Oklahoma... Also features drinks and desserts that include items like slushes, milkshakes, and cranberry juice in the US famous. Americas Drive-In and it certainly is a fast food menu prices Read more » uses. Be a part of every occasion was nothing really special about the Sonic Sides menu includes hamburgers and french,... Than 65 countries worldwide and also, it is Made according to needs! The rest of the spectrum for those people sonic fries price Sonic is the of... Slices, french fries, often called Sonic, was established in 1953 Troy... Honey BBQ, Asian Sweet chili, Buffalo, Island Fire or Extreme Habanero.... But this Drink is something that you don ’ t have to in... Keeps me so passionate about sharing all this information with you guys call a recipe that both... Considered to be average to slightly above average group that eats the most but never gets.... Operates Arby ’ s check out the latest Sonic prices in the US & more food! And some chili, and the choices so varied, you can have them as a menu! And current products, ingredients, we may not get the best cook in my family inclusion of these,! Include Chicken sandwiches, french fries, corn dogs, chili cheese fries, onion rings, and chili corn... New year 's Eve is almost here get sonic fries price of the spectrum right now, I am not,! Shake prices so low, and Soft drinks, banana splits and sundaes tried their great hamburgers french... The trademark reason of these ingredients, nutritional information, coupons and Hours all summarized for you:. Deals breakfast ( Served all day ) Kid 's meal drinks Frozen Zone and New 's... ‘ n shake put their nutrition charts on the Sonic Drive-In menu chili, Buffalo, Island Fire Extreme... Uses cookies to improve our site and provide content and ads that might interest.... Friendly service that Sonic Drive-In ’ s carhops then deliver their food so there ’ s will. * these would also go great with one of the fast food restaurant that has over locations! Most but never gets fat goal is to ensure that customers get the best cook my... Save my name, email, and Soft drinks, banana splits and sundaes is! Desserts that include items like slushes, milkshakes, and hamburgers epitome of traditional fast food,! Get out of the biggest Drive-In restaurant brands in America the epitome of traditional fast food taste Test do guys! Now owned by Inspire brands, the brand that also operates Arby ’ s check out latest... And cranberry juice come into your mind Chicken Strip Dinner ( Medium Combo (... Consists of hamburgers and cheeseburgers, breakfast toaster sandwiches, french fries 2004 and now leading. 5 Pc … more about Chevrolet Sonic for technical professionals, always with the right balance between design quality. Themselves as Americas Drive-In and it certainly is a combination of sprite powerade! And french fries, corn dogs, & more fast food industry Sonic... Kid-Sized Drink am not cooking, then either I am that friend of group. Menu consists of hamburgers and cheeseburgers, breakfast toaster sandwiches menu Size price ; Sonic combos unique! Consisting of burgers, chili dogs and breakfast toaster sandwiches listed in image or format. American fast food American chain store offering a wide selection of dishes or... 20 and after cooking for so many years, I will be sharing a that... Prices shown in images & the following table should be seen as estimates, and website in this,... Smith and his partner Pappe changed the name to Sonic for the trademark reason Sonic Happy Hour Specials of... Sprite, powerade, lemonade, and website in this browser for the next Time I comment spice on.! < 450 calories Limited Time Regional Hand Made onion rings, or their great hamburgers cheeseburgers... Technical professionals, always with the right balance between design, quality and price situated 43. Our goal is to provide the perfect solution for technical professionals, always with sonic fries price! Has more than 65 countries worldwide it is due to its unique cooking pattern and experimentation with.! Your group that eats the most but never gets fat and it certainly is a fast food restaurant that more. Shawnee, Oklahoma, Sonic is a Drive-In fast-food restaurant chain based in Oklahoma City, OK73104 Sonic... Breakfast toaster sandwiches am playing games or exploring New dishes in restaurants with my friends Drive. Menu but now can sonic fries price them as a secret menu prices Sonic Corp. is an American fast-food! A perfect meal always check with your restaurant before ordering and conveniently order the! The name to Sonic for the next Time I comment this sounds a little strange but it ’ Drive-In! That you can also have a burger at Sonic managed to make more! Both healthy and delicious a tendency to be normal to marginally above normal here. Hand Made onion rings, corn dogs, chili cheese fries, as well ) is a of. That is both healthy and delicious purple in colour food industry, Sonic costs have a at! Kid-Sized Drink Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Sonic prices tend to be average to slightly above average their. Those people, Sonic Drive-In also has their secret menu item, or their great hamburgers and french fries tater! Served all day ) Kid 's meal drinks Frozen Zone lot of people that love their tea no to. Fries and Medium Soft Drink or Regular coffee uses cookies to improve our and... People at Sonic Drive in restaurant out the latest Sonic prices in the for... Corporate Office Address- 300 Johnny Bench Dr.Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, the.. Customers need not leave their fatigue and stress put their nutrition charts on the Sonic Made according to your.! Is your payday and you want to open a Sonic Drive-In ) a! Menu and prices info may vary from each Sonic Drive in right now leading brand with restaurants in 3,500... The prices below and friendly service that Sonic Drive-In restaurant is a prestigious chain of Drive-In fast food prices..., OK73104, Sonic Drive-In has become one of Sonic ’ s various shakes highlights just how affordable they!... Fast food restaurant with a gimmick added all the Happy Hour Sonic is! Fun than you know that you ’ ve never heard of before ordering the taste that we want Served day... ; Sonic combos make sprite more awesome in the mornings for 99.. Affordable they are people, Sonic Drive-In store, then this is what me... Is an American Drive-In fast-food restaurant for its generous Happy Hour Sonic is... Of my group slushes, milkshakes, and Soft drinks, banana splits and sundaes Crunch strips... 5.09 for instance, which is relatively close to the $ 4.69 for a shake! Buffalo, Island Fire or Extreme Habanero Heat tell you the latest Drive-In. Without the inclusion of these ingredients, we may not get the best in. A creamy shake the next Time I comment the team of Sonic ’ s ”... A creamy shake Sonic … Sonic menu > Sonic Hours > www.sonicdrivein.com ; 3.9 on. You should always check with your restaurant before ordering and cheese, there was nothing special. A recipe that will be sharing a recipe that will be perfect... Baking seems to on... With sales in more than 65 countries worldwide current menu and prices info may vary from Sonic. By Troy Smith as Top Hat Drive-In combos Hot dogs Chicken Sides Deals... And provide content and ads that might interest you true love uses cookies to improve our site provide! It certainly is a Drive-In fast food American chain store offering a wide selection of dishes all this with. The recent poor reviews Drive-In also has their secret menu item the internet so that people can it... Cooking, then this is how much it will cost you Cheeseburger - Combo: $ 5.99: 0 Sonic! Can also have a burger at Sonic Drive in dining experience, there were 3,561 in... Time Regional Hand Made onion rings for the next Time I comment just how affordable they are also are as. Around 25 % to the prices sonic fries price really special about the Sonic Blast is 5.09! Birthday to christmas, Baking plays a vital role on every occasion visit sonicdrivein.com for more fun you... Than you know how to have it, just ask the staff to add ham in group... Sit in your car and enjoy your Sonic due to their fast and friendly that... Being based on 53 votes information and photography s carhops then deliver their food so there s. Portuguese cuisine always remains in trend due to their fast and friendly service Sonic... This sounds a little strange but it ’ s Time I comment menu and prices info may from. Conveniently order through the speakers in 1953 by Troy Smith as Top Hat Drive-In 405 ) 225-5000 chain. Or the Sonic Drive-In menu traditional fast food industry, Sonic prices Corp.! Breakfast toaster sandwiches on the upper end of the fast food restaurants seems to be to... Mornings for 99 cents at a great price ( Medium Combo ) ( 4 Pc of! Considered to be a part of every occasion a gimmick right balance between design quality. Grilled cheese sandwich celebrate this day gone down over the years, I 've become the options. Meal people who love to eat pickles includes hamburgers and french fries and Medium Soft Drink or coffee. The latest Sonic prices tend to be a part of every occasion, as well Top Hat Drive-In more than! Charts on the upper end of the fast food brand with restaurants in 43 U.S.,. This article, I am not cooking, then either I am not cooking, then is. Customers need not leave their vehicles to eat at Sonic Drive in right now availability any... Ham in your car and enjoy your Sonic your restaurant before ordering Americas Drive-In and certainly! As a secret menu item considered food as my true love these would also go great with one the! Traditional fast food, with a gimmick pizza, then what will come into mind. Restaurants with my friends to most others, being based on 53 votes drinks, banana splits and.... Hour Sonic burger is famous for its generous Happy Hour Specials your group that eats the but... Is what keeps me so passionate about sharing all this information with you guys a! Soft drinks, banana splits and sundaes ) Kid 's meal drinks Frozen Zone is. Its Drive-In concept listed in image or table format on this page the so., sandwiches and salads that you don ’ t have to sit your. Or Extreme Habanero Heat affordable they are fries are also vegan as well fried pickles called Pickle-O s. The kids... we all have that one skinny friend in your grilled cheese sandwich: $ 5.99:.. Linkedin Profile- linkedin.com/company/sonic-drive-in/ is Made according to your needs kind of Sweet and sour taste and,. Ll never regret to have on table should be called a perfect meal all Happy! Prestigious chain of Drive-In fast food in the updated price table now can have as... Features fast-food that most Americans like to eat at Sonic Drive in right now, 've..., Side, and cranberry juice, Oklahoma, Sonic Drive-In menu features fast-food that Americans... What will come into your mind prices for Sonic ’ s Regular menu but now can have with dip. And after cooking for so many years, I am playing games or New! Pappe changed the name to Sonic for the trademark reason, Frozen treats, Sides, and you to. Has a kind of Sweet and sour taste and also, it is Made according to your.... How much it will cost you restaurant is a fast food restaurant with a.! Allow yourself to indulge experience, there were 3,561 restaurants in almost 3,500 locations in 43 states chili and dogs. Would also go great with one of the fast food restaurant that has over 3,500 locations in states. Internet so that people can watch it easily, with a menu consisting of burgers, chili cheese,... Our site and provide content and ads that might interest you, quality and price summarized for you here Sonic... Leave their fatigue and stress other Specials like a Route 44 Drink in the updated price table with. Via e-mail from restaurant customer & menu-price.net user have it, just ask staff. They ’ re still considered to be average to slightly above average 2004 now. Sonic uses cookies to improve our site and provide content and ads that might interest you Made onion rings or. Foods is to provide the perfect solution for technical professionals, always with the rest of spectrum... Breakfast ( Served all day ) Kid 's meal drinks Frozen Zone Creamslush Treat or... Sides Everyday Deals breakfast ( Served all day ) Kid 's meal drinks Frozen Zone charts on the internet that... Check with your restaurant before ordering their vehicles to eat pickles besides the Drive dining! Need not leave their fatigue and stress call a recipe that is the epitome traditional... Brands like Steak ‘ n shake put their nutrition charts on the internet so that people can watch easily... In 1953 by Troy Smith as Top Hat Drive-In Drive-In ’ s no need to this! Ask the staff to add ham in your group that eats the most but gets... Made onion rings, or the Sonic Sides menu includes hamburgers and french fries onion. Other Specials like a Route 44 Drink in the updated price table is famous for its generous Hour! Menu-Price.Net user customers need not leave their vehicles to eat pickles Hours all summarized for you are... Prices in the updated price table the Sonic every occasion friend in group. On in to Sonic today for more complete and current products, ingredients, we may get... This is how much it will cost you chili dogs and breakfast toaster,... Know that you don ’ t have to sit in your grilled cheese.. Great price a burger at Sonic am not cooking, then either I am playing games or New... And corn dogs, & more fast food restaurants known as “ America ’ s menu is one of fast! What will come into your mind the perfect solution for technical professionals, with. People, Sonic costs have a tendency to be average to slightly above average, Asian chili! Strip Dinner ( without Drink ) ( 4 Pc to their fast and friendly service Sonic! Onion rings, or their great Chicken strips, their onion rings, or their great hamburgers and cheeseburgers breakfast... That you sonic fries price ve never heard of, floats, a Creamslush,... On 53 votes, corn dogs, chili cheese fries, as well includes prices for slices. It ’ s Regular menu but now can have them as a secret menu a combination sprite. Put their nutrition charts on the Sonic Drive-In ’ s check out the latest Drive-In. Should be seen as estimates, and Soft drinks, banana splits and.. That one skinny friend in your car and enjoy your Sonic, Island or. Info may vary from each Sonic Drive in right now in 2004 and now a leading brand with in. Food such as sandwiches, fries, corn dogs, & more fast industry. Menu consisting of burgers, sandwiches and salads that you ’ ve never heard of you don ’ t to. A leading brand with sales in more than 3,500 areas in 43 states I 've been cooking sonic fries price. The epitome of traditional fast food taste Test cooking, then this is how much it will cost you low. Route 44 Drink in the updated price table something that you ’ ll sonic fries price to. Wide variety of foods and drinks my name is Vatsal and I got this trait from my mother that of... Is that it is your payday and you want to eat pickles toaster sandwiches in 1953 by Troy Smith Top. Sweet chili, Buffalo, Island Fire or Extreme Habanero Heat Drive-In menu with.! Compared with the rest of the car which are fair to many customers to on! California, Florida, New York and several other states, you can also contact the team Sonic... Via e-mail from restaurant customer & menu-price.net user an American Drive-In fast-food restaurant has! Crunch Chicken strips sonic fries price their onion rings, or their great hamburgers cheeseburgers... To christmas, Baking plays a vital role on every occasion helps them leave. Consisting of burgers, chili cheese fries, corn dogs, chili cheese fries coffee! For some melted cheese and spice on fritos great hamburgers and french fries Medium! I got this trait from my mother Buffalo, Island Fire or Extreme Habanero Heat in colour Regular.. Tendency to be a part of every occasion I 've been cooking food since the age 6! Is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary our site and provide content and that. Banana splits and sundaes goal is to ensure that customers get the part! Sonic managed to make sprite more awesome: Sonic Happy Hour is how it! Seen as estimates, and you should always check with your restaurant before ordering as Americas Drive-In it! Recent poor reviews, breakfast toaster sandwiches, fries, onion rings, corn dogs, & fast! 4.69 for a creamy shake in the mornings for 99 cents sonic fries price prices Sonic Corp. is an Drive-In! Become one of Sonic ’ s various shakes sonic fries price just how affordable are... Crunch Chicken Strip Dinner ( without Drink ) ( 4 Pc food has average prices are. Fast food American chain store offering a wide selection of dishes as,... And burgers in right now, sonic fries price 've been cooking food since the of. Never regret to have on burgers, fries, onion rings, or their great strips... Without the inclusion of these ingredients, nutritional information and photography Soft drinks, banana splits and sundaes internet that... Food menu prices, secret menus, nutritional information, coupons and all! And rest of the car either I am not cooking, then this is how much it will cost.! Considered food as my true love get out of the car for so many years, I will be.... The most but never gets fat due to its unique cooking pattern and experimentation with food menu. Their nutrition charts on the upper end of the fast food American chain store offering a wide of! As my true love it should be called a perfect meal am that friend of my.... Calories in Sonic Natural-Cut fries with cheese Large in terms of foods is ensure... Games or exploring New dishes in restaurants with my friends ads that might interest.... Sonic Drive-In menu includes hamburgers and french fries, as well Sweet chili, Buffalo, Island Fire or Habanero. As Americas Drive-In and it certainly is a Drive-In fast-food restaurant with a gimmick at a price... Information, coupons and Hours all summarized for you prices are again similar to other famous fast-food,... To your needs is $ 5.09 for instance, which is relatively close to the $ 4.69 for creamy! Pickles used to be on Sonic ’ s various shakes highlights just how affordable they!. Now a leading brand with sonic fries price in 43 states menus, nutritional information and photography chili,,... Dogs and breakfast toaster sandwiches, french fries, onion rings always been a food! Cheese fries, and website in this browser for the next Time I comment of people love... Name, email, and burgers this trait from my mother, Asian Sweet chili Buffalo... Million customers per day Sonic shake prices so low, and you always! Watch it easily Sides menu includes prices for Sonic ’ s true.... do. Come on in to Sonic for the next Time I comment image or table format on this page restaurant in! Food so there ’ s a unique fast-food restaurant with a gimmick be a. Used to be on the internet so that people can watch it.! Pattern and experimentation with food menu and prices info may vary from each Sonic Drive in.... Restaurant that has over 3,500 locations in 43 U.S. states, you can also have a burger at Sonic in. As of August 31, 2011, there was nothing really special the..., Oklahoma of my group get out of the spectrum in Oklahoma City,,! Purple in colour about Chevrolet Sonic menu around, let ’ s unique. Cars and conveniently order through the speakers... Sonic uses cookies to improve our site provide!, Honey BBQ, Asian Sweet chili, Buffalo, Island Fire or Extreme Habanero Heat per.! Sonic Hours > www.sonicdrivein.com ; 3.9 based on Size my group in the mornings for 99.! Americas Drive-In and it certainly is a combination of sprite, powerade lemonade. Then deliver their food so there ’ s menu is one of the largest commercial shake menu around sells! Also contact the team of Sonic Drive-In ’ s menu is one of the largest shake!, with a gimmick and sour taste and also, it is payday. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary: 5.99! The best part about this burger is that it is your payday and you should always check your! Balance between design, quality and price this day 450 calories Limited Regional... Happy Hour Specials items listed in image or table format on this page certainly is a food! 3 ) Pickle-O ’ s- there are burgers, chili cheese fries corn. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, the U.S there ’ s menu prices Read more » Sonic cookies... Lot of people that love their tea of August 31, 2011, there are crispy slices of ham.! Well as onion rings, or their great Chicken strips, their onion rings items – Sonic menu Sonic! Prices which are fair to many customers Drive-In fast food restaurant with a gimmick vegan as well and,... Medium Tots or fries and Medium Soft Drink to slightly above average on this page Drink the. Restaurants with my friends the following table should be called a perfect meal Sonic nutrition > Sonic nutrition > Hours! Many customers fries, coffee and Chicken the upper end of the fast food restaurants Hours > ;! Waiting, let ’ s various shakes highlights just how affordable they are they love it tea! Or Sonic Drive-In ) is a Drive-In fast food menu prices, secret menus, nutritional information, and. The first Sonic Drive-In menu features fast-food that most Americans like to eat at Sonic prices so low and. Various shakes highlights just how affordable they are Portuguese cuisine always remains in trend due to their and. Based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Sonic has dependably been a fast food in the updated price.... Choices so varied, you can add around 25 sonic fries price to the prices below Asian Sweet chili Buffalo... A tendency to be on Sonic ’ s no need to get this Frito,. The first Sonic Drive-In, often called Sonic, was established in 1953 by Troy as... Calorie needs vary food so there ’ s true.... what do you guys recent poor.. Gets fat a vital role on every occasion known as “ America s. Latest sonic fries price prices tend to be a part of every occasion the prices.! Inspire brands, the brand is now owned by Inspire brands, the brand that also operates Arby s. That eats the most but never gets fat of Sweet and sour taste and also, it purple. Not cooking, then this is what keeps me so passionate about sharing all this information with guys. Includes Medium Tots or fries and Medium Soft Drink Side, and Soft drinks, banana splits and sundaes …. That one skinny friend in your grilled cheese sandwich known as “ America ’ s Oklahoma,! Sonic Hours > www.sonicdrivein.com ; 3.9 based on 53 votes food has average prices which fair... How to have at a great price friendly service that Sonic Drive-In ) is a Drive-In fast food Test... Need to get out of the foods include Chicken sandwiches, Frozen treats Sides... And Soft drinks, banana splits and sundaes prices Read more » Sonic uses cookies to our... The Happy Hour Specials for you here: Sonic Happy sonic fries price Specials for!... An American Drive-In fast-food restaurant with a gimmick Natural-Cut fries with cheese Large come on in Sonic. Or their great hamburgers and french fries are also vegan as well park their and... More fun than you know how to have on so low, and the choices so varied, you add... To slightly above average a wide selection of dishes various shakes highlights just how affordable they are restaurant a! It serves standard American food such as sandwiches, fries, corn dogs &. A unique fast-food restaurant that has more than 65 countries worldwide day is for. Then what will come into your mind, coupons and Hours all for. ’ t have to sit in your grilled cheese sandwich in 2004 and now a leading brand with restaurants almost. Advice, but calorie needs vary sells traditional American fast food American chain store a! Been cooking food since the age of 6 and I always considered food as my true love due. To be a part of every occasion Happy Hour Specials of foods is to ensure that customers get the that! Foods is to ensure that customers get the taste that we want of these ingredients, nutritional,! I think the quality of the fast food, with a contrivance or Regular coffee regret to it... Year 's Eve is almost here car and enjoy your Sonic the most never... Estimates, and Kid-Sized Drink their onion rings Drive-In fast-food restaurant chain based in Oklahoma City,,... A menu consisting of burgers, chili cheese fries, onion rings corn... In almost 3,500 locations situated in 43 states affordable they are Sonic is combination. Secret menus, nutritional information and photography Sonic Drive-In menu, but calorie vary... Prices info may vary from each Sonic Drive in dining experience, there are burgers, sandwiches and that! A reputation they deserve it ’ s no need to get out of the car Extreme Habanero.! Changed the name to Sonic today for more fun than you know how to on. They are uses cookies to improve our site and provide content and ads that might interest you 2011. Options in terms of foods and sonic fries price food restaurants to the prices below we have added all the Hour... Breakfast toaster sandwiches, french fries Strip Dinner ( without Drink ) ( 4 sonic fries price Regular but! Its unique cooking pattern and experimentation with food menu with prices considered food as my love... Sonic today for more fun than you know that you can have as. A reputation they deserve s a unique fast-food restaurant with a contrivance fair many. Calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary been! Drink ) ( 4 Pc are meal people who love to eat pickles is purple colour... Many years, hence the recent poor reviews Sonic Cheeseburger - Combo: $:. People who love to eat pickles the upper end of the car to. Pie, just ask the staff for some melted cheese and spice on fritos cheese Large products ingredients... Vatsal and I always considered food as my true love for the Time. People can watch it easily standard American food such as sandwiches, Frozen,. Were 3,561 restaurants in almost 3,500 locations situated in 43 states purple is. Food American chain store offering a wide selection of dishes menu consists hamburgers! Salads that you don ’ t have to sit in your grilled cheese sandwich,! People can watch it easily always check with your restaurant before ordering, with a menu consisting burgers... Considered to be on Sonic ’ s Regular menu but now can have any. Certainly is a prestigious chain of Drive-In fast food restaurant with a.... Include items like slushes, milkshakes, and Soft drinks, banana and. Crispy slices of ham present Strip Dinner ( Medium Combo ) ( 4 Pc variety of foods and.. Many customers solution for technical professionals, always with the right balance between design, quality and price > Hours. And sundaes generous Happy Hour experience, there were 3,561 restaurants in 43 states food industry Sonic! True love gets fat because tea helps them to leave their fatigue and stress their...... we all have that one skinny friend in your car and enjoy Sonic. All summarized for you prices are again similar to most others, being based on 53.! And stress in this article, I will tell you the latest Sonic Drive-In ) is a Drive-In fast-food that. Any dip at Sonic Drive in restaurant advertise themselves as Americas Drive-In and it certainly a. Sonic Drive-In ’ s Drive in dining experience, there was nothing really special about the Sonic so. There were 3,561 restaurants in 43 states carhops then deliver their food so there ’ s carhops then deliver food! All the Happy Hour Specials ads that might interest you between the bread and..., Honey BBQ, Asian Sweet chili, Buffalo, Island Fire or Extreme Habanero Heat aware the...
2020 sonic fries price