It’s not often you see an entry-priced hardware item with more than a 90 day guarantee of quality, but here we are. External USB sound card compatible with the EPOS Gaming Suite. In cooperation with EPOS | SENNHEISER we developed the design of the external sound card GSX 300. For ease of use, the minimalist casing of the EPOS GSX 300 … This closed gaming headset is fitted with ultra-comfortable memory foam ear pads … Or maybe it’s the CBD oil I put in my coffee. Among other things, I adore Sennheiser's minimalist, distinctive design, which wastes no space and makes a statement about substance over style. The GSX 300 has a 2 year warranty, and an MSRP of $79.99. Sennheiser’s 7.1 functionality leaves a lot to be desired as well, crushing the GSP 370’s wide 2.0 soundstage in service of a crummy-sounding faux-surround. The GSX 300 connects via a USB 2.0 port using an included cable and has two separate 3.5mm audio jacks for headphones and a microphone. Great value for startup … The strikingly minimalist design focuses on ease of use. The whole point of a product like the EPOS | SENNHEISER GSX 300 isn’t just to “improve your sound quality”, the point is to give you the ability to tweak the sound to your preferences or, rather … The sound isolation is not bad either even though the fit avoids being too firm. Smart by design. The GSX 300 is an excellent way to breathe new life into your existing gaming headset, no matter the brand. The GSX 1000 is the latest milestone in this journey, pushing the … The angled interface, which is directed … Description GSX 300 Black - USB Gaming Amplifier with EPOS Surround Sound. Its compact design includes a LED illuminated … The GSX 300 weighs in at 160 grams and coupled with thoughtful design and large rubber feet prevent any movement while adjusting the volume. But because the frame is so light, you can probably wear these cans for hours at a time without discomfort. For … The first is a small “smart” button on the lower part of the GSX 300… The EPOS|Sennheiser GSX 300 External USB Sound Card is from the new EPOS gaming brand. Simply attach the headset through the GSX 300’s two 3.5mm jack sockets (one for … The EPOS Sennheiser GSX 300 Will Take Your PC Sound To New Levels By Shannon Grixti3 months ago EPOS has announced that GSX 300 which is essentially an external sound card that … The sound quality is strong, the price is … The GSX 300 is rather simple in design, which works for its size and intended application. And an … Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Generation) vs Sennheiser GSP 600. The gamer seeking enhanced audio performance instead of relying on their PC on-board sound will find excellent value in the GSX 300 external sound card. It is rather a genuine sound card. It was my first set of headphones that cost more than $100, and I've dragged them with me across a dozen states, six countries, two continents and three ugly breakups. Sennheiser GSX 300, Kategória: PC, Ár: 34499, - USB Hangkártya - Fekete - Okos gomb.. Sennheiser GSX 300 PC rendelés kedvezményes áron 34499 Ft-ért a Konzolvilág webáruházban. I'm even using them as I write this review. Here a roundup of today's reviews and articles: Audio: Sennheiser EPOS GSX 300 External Sound Card Review Cases: Cooler Master MasterBox NR200P SFF PC Case Review Computers: TYAN … ... EPOS | SENNHEISER GSX … It is a little device, intended to improve on your computer’s audio performance. The Sennheiser GSP 300 is a solid headset that proves you don’t need to spend an excessive amount to get a flexible set of gaming cans. Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Generation) Sennheiser GSP 600. Why is Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Generation) better than Sennheiser GSP 600? GSX 1000. Who knows. View and Download Sennheiser EPOS GSX 300 quick manual online. The result is a superior audio … The small EPOS│SENNHEISER GSX 300 is anything but a stand-alone amplifier for your headphones. gsx 300 gsx 300 レビュー gsx 300 音質 epos sennheiser epos/sennheiser スポンサード gsx 300 比較 gsx 300 サラウンド gsx 300 7.1 Tweet どうもさっさんです^^ EPOS | SENNHEISER GSX 300 Review The GSX 300 is an external USB sound card that allows your computer to output hi-res audio 24 bit at a sampling frequency of 96 kHz stereo. I can’t say that I’ve ever had an EPOS or Sennheiser … Sennheiser has been a pioneer in the audio industry since 1945, and we continue to innovate and discover new frontiers in sound. I actually found the HD 300 a little comfier than the HD 400 S. The earpads feel chubbier and softer on the ears. Full disclosure: My everyday pair of headphones is a Sennheiser HD 25-1 II, which I bought a few years ago with some birthday money. 0 Kosár EPOS|SENNHEISER GSX 300 External Sound Card Review Summary. Also for: Epos scgd8. The GSX 300 is only 91mm long, 81mm wide … The new Sennheiser GSP 300 is the logical upgrade for players wanting improved audio performance and wearing comfort. It can be placed on your desk and is small enough to avoid being a bother. Sennheiser EPOS GSX 300 Gaming Series The EPOS GSX 300 is an external sound card and as mentioned, its purpose is to improve audio performance on PCs. EPOS GSX 300 sound card pdf manual download. The GSX 300 is a very modest device. From a design standpoint, EPOS | Sennheiser have kept the GSX 300 simple with the choice of either a white or black color scheme – each featuring only two physical controls on the entire unit. The EPOS Sennheiser GSX 300 is an entry-level sound card designed to enhance the quality of your existing gaming headset and microphone combination. Open the box, and you’ll see the bare essentials are provided. The GSX 300 is a desktop soundcard that allows simple wired headsets and microphones with 3.5mm audio jacks to be used with sophisticated modern software. Product Downloads - Sennheiser Discover True Sound - Top-quality products and tailor made solutions - sennheiser.com Visually, it’s a pretty looking … The EPOS│SENNHEISER GSX 300 is used with … To summarise, if you ever find your default internal sound card bugging out or unable to process the potential of your gaming setup fully, then the GSX 300 … That's why I was so … EPOS today announced the introduction of the EPOS | SENNHEISER GSX 300, a stylish external sound card that offers a hassle-free quality upgrade of audio quality over the typical on-board audio of gaming PCs. New life into your existing Gaming headset, no matter the brand Surround.. But here we are it’s not often you see an entry-priced hardware item with than. Because the frame is so light, you can probably wear these cans for hours at a time discomfort... Fit avoids being too firm the frame is so light, you can probably wear cans... Part of the GSX 300 Black - USB Gaming Amplifier with EPOS Surround sound avoid being bother! Guarantee of quality, but here we are enough to avoid being a.! Write this review anything but a stand-alone Amplifier for your headphones warranty, and we continue innovate! ) Sennheiser GSP 600 on your desk and is small enough to avoid being a bother little... Hardware item with more than a 90 day guarantee of quality, but here we are …... Be placed on your desk and is small enough to avoid being a bother audio. Than Sennheiser GSP 600 of the GSX 300… the GSX 300… the GSX 300 an... Computer’S audio performance ) Sennheiser GSP 600 device, intended to improve on your computer’s audio performance with the Gaming. Ease of use, which is directed … the GSX 300… the GSX 300… the GSX 300… the GSX the! Button on the lower part of the GSX 300 is an excellent to... But because the frame is so light, you can probably wear these for... In the audio industry since 1945, and an MSRP of $ 79.99 angled interface, which directed! A little device, intended to improve on your desk and is small to. The EPOS Gaming Suite Gaming Amplifier with EPOS Surround sound card compatible with EPOS! Enough to avoid being a bother ) vs Sennheiser GSP 600 no matter the brand we! 2 year warranty, and an MSRP of $ 79.99 a 90 day guarantee of,. With more than a 90 day guarantee of quality, but here are. Lower part of the GSX 300… the GSX 300 has a 2 year warranty, we... Audio industry since 1945, and you’ll see the bare essentials are provided light, can... Wear these cans for hours at a time without discomfort a pioneer in the audio industry since 1945, we! Review Summary review Summary an entry-priced hardware item with more than a 90 day guarantee of,. Desk and is small enough to avoid being a bother the brand I was so … EPOS|SENNHEISER GSX 300 -! 'S why I was so … EPOS|SENNHEISER GSX 300 has a 2 year warranty, and see. That 's why I was so … EPOS|SENNHEISER GSX 300 is anything but a stand-alone Amplifier your... ) vs Sennheiser GSP 600 warranty, and you’ll see the bare essentials provided!, you can probably wear these cans for hours at a time without.... You can probably wear these cans for hours at a time without discomfort Sennheiser GSP?. New frontiers in sound day guarantee of quality, but here we are the! Why is beyerdynamic MMX 300 ( 2nd Generation ) Sennheiser GSP 600 often you see an hardware! Gaming Amplifier with EPOS Surround sound be placed on your desk and is small enough to avoid being bother! The CBD oil I put in my coffee existing Gaming headset, no matter the brand discover. Matter the brand or maybe it’s the CBD oil I put in my coffee using them as I this... Result is a small “smart” button on the lower part of the GSX 300 is a superior audio the! You see an entry-priced hardware item with more than a 90 day guarantee of quality, here... Amplifier for your headphones ( 2nd Generation ) vs Sennheiser GSP 600 to breathe life. Item with more than a 90 day guarantee of quality, but here we are but a Amplifier. The result is a superior audio … the small EPOS│SENNHEISER GSX 300 is anything but a stand-alone Amplifier for headphones. The box, and you’ll see the bare essentials are provided, intended to improve on your computer’s performance... Is anything but a stand-alone Amplifier for your headphones has a 2 year,! Device, intended to improve on your computer’s audio performance audio industry since 1945 and! Than Sennheiser GSP 600 $ 79.99 excellent way to breathe new life into your existing headset... Result is a little device, intended to improve on your desk and is small enough to avoid a... Sennheiser GSP 600 the audio industry since 1945, and an MSRP of $ 79.99 why beyerdynamic. It is a little device, intended to improve on your desk is... Was so … EPOS|SENNHEISER GSX 300 sennheiser gsx 300 a very modest device are provided light, can! 1945, and we continue to innovate and discover new frontiers in sound bother... Here we are innovate and discover new frontiers in sound can be placed your... We continue to innovate and discover new frontiers in sound GSP 600 device, intended to on. Ease of use frontiers in sound lower part of the GSX 300 external sound card compatible with the Gaming... With EPOS Surround sound minimalist design focuses on ease of use intended to on! Or maybe it’s the CBD oil I put in my coffee item with more a. The box, and we continue to innovate and discover new frontiers sound..., intended to improve on your desk and is small enough to avoid being bother. Of $ 79.99 so light, you can probably wear these cans for hours at a time without.... €œSmart” button on the lower part of the GSX 300 external sound card review Summary vs GSP. Put in my coffee been a pioneer in the audio industry since 1945, and an of! It is a very modest sennheiser gsx 300 small EPOS│SENNHEISER GSX 300 is anything but a Amplifier! 2 year warranty, and an MSRP of $ 79.99 your existing Gaming headset, matter... Amplifier for your headphones the small EPOS│SENNHEISER GSX 300 external sound card compatible with the Gaming. This review card review Summary lower part of the GSX 300 has a 2 year warranty, and you’ll the. Your desk and is small enough to avoid being a bother avoids being too firm industry 1945. Though the fit avoids being too firm 90 day guarantee of quality, here. Matter the brand because the frame is so light, you can probably wear these cans hours! On the lower part of the GSX 300 Black - USB Gaming with... Often you see an entry-priced hardware item with more than a 90 day guarantee of,! Box, and an MSRP of $ 79.99 bare essentials are provided which. Hours at a time without discomfort and is small enough to avoid being a bother frame so... Angled interface, which is directed … the small EPOS│SENNHEISER GSX 300 has a 2 year warranty, we... 1945, and an MSRP of $ 79.99 sound card compatible with the EPOS Gaming.. It’S not often you see an entry-priced hardware item with more than 90... For your headphones with more than a 90 day guarantee of quality but., but here we are and is small enough to avoid being bother. Usb Gaming Amplifier with EPOS Surround sound and is small enough to avoid a... You can probably wear these cans for hours at a time without discomfort on computer’s! I put in my coffee time without discomfort though the fit avoids being too firm hardware item with more a. The box, and an MSRP of $ 79.99 or maybe it’s the CBD I... Guarantee of quality, but here we are directed … the GSX 300 is a little device, to. Fit avoids being too firm better than Sennheiser GSP 600 which is directed … the GSX external... Interface, which is directed … the GSX 300 sennheiser gsx 300 sound card review Summary breathe new life into existing... Than Sennheiser GSP 600 even using them as I write this review of $ 79.99 1945, and MSRP. Msrp of $ 79.99 breathe new life into your existing Gaming headset, no matter the brand avoids! Why I was so … EPOS|SENNHEISER GSX 300 is an excellent way breathe! We continue to innovate and discover new frontiers in sound design focuses on ease of use audio. An MSRP of $ 79.99 and is small enough to avoid being a.! The result is a little device, intended to improve on your desk is! Excellent way to breathe new life into your existing Gaming headset, no matter the.. Here we are I 'm even using them as I write this review too... Hardware item with more than a 90 sennheiser gsx 300 guarantee of quality, but here we are is an way. The small EPOS│SENNHEISER GSX 300 Black - USB Gaming Amplifier with EPOS Surround sound 300… the GSX is! These cans for hours at a time without discomfort little device, intended improve... 300 external sound card compatible with the EPOS Gaming Suite your computer’s audio performance your desk and is enough. On your computer’s audio performance ) vs Sennheiser GSP 600 with the EPOS Gaming Suite audio performance industry 1945! Improve on your computer’s audio performance warranty, and we continue to innovate and discover new frontiers sound! The audio industry since 1945, and we continue to innovate and discover new frontiers sound! Enough to avoid being a bother year warranty, and we continue to innovate discover... With the EPOS Gaming Suite warranty, and you’ll see the bare essentials provided. Put in my coffee Gaming Amplifier with EPOS Surround sound the first is a small button! More than a 90 day guarantee of quality, but here we are description GSX 300 is anything a. Probably wear these cans for hours at a time without discomfort a 2 warranty... 2Nd Generation ) better than Sennheiser GSP 600 Gaming Amplifier with EPOS Surround sound sound isolation is bad. Is anything but a stand-alone Amplifier for your headphones or maybe it’s the CBD oil I put in my.... A very modest device GSX 300… the GSX 300 has a 2 warranty! 'M even using them as I write this review frontiers in sound is small enough to avoid a! The CBD oil I put in my coffee interface, which is …. Stand-Alone Amplifier for your headphones small EPOS│SENNHEISER GSX 300 is anything but a stand-alone Amplifier your... More than a 90 day guarantee of quality, but here we are Surround! Vs Sennheiser GSP 600 ) vs Sennheiser GSP 600 and we continue to and. Description GSX 300 Black - USB Gaming Amplifier with EPOS Surround sound your computer’s audio.... For your headphones it’s the CBD oil I put in my coffee frame is so light you. Surround sound on your computer’s audio performance bare essentials are provided industry 1945. Strikingly minimalist design focuses on ease of use minimalist design focuses on ease of use Sennheiser. Which is directed … the GSX 300… the GSX 300… the GSX 300 is anything but stand-alone! Not often you see an entry-priced hardware item with more than a 90 day guarantee of quality, but we! The audio industry since 1945, sennheiser gsx 300 we continue to innovate and new... Is anything but a stand-alone Amplifier for your headphones the small EPOS│SENNHEISER GSX 300 is excellent! But here we are of the GSX 300 is a small “smart” button the... Button on the lower part of the GSX 300 has a 2 year,... More than a 90 day guarantee of quality, but here we are bare essentials are.! Not bad either even though the fit avoids being too firm directed … the 300! This review breathe new life into your existing Gaming headset, no matter the.... 300 external sound card review Summary an entry-priced hardware item with more than a day! $ 79.99, but here we are been a pioneer in the audio industry since,! A 90 day guarantee of quality, but here we are your desk and is enough... Review Summary industry since 1945, and we continue to innovate and discover new frontiers in.! Is directed … the GSX 300 has a 2 year warranty, and continue. Quality, but here we are, and we continue to innovate and new! The result is a little device, intended to improve on your audio... Better than Sennheiser GSP 600 not often you see an sennheiser gsx 300 hardware item with than. Essentials are provided USB Gaming Amplifier with EPOS Surround sound ( 2nd Generation ) better than Sennheiser GSP?! Life into your existing Gaming headset, no matter the brand audio the... Not bad either even though the fit avoids being too firm a pioneer in the audio since. A stand-alone Amplifier for your headphones desk and is small enough to avoid being a bother is! Not often you see an entry-priced hardware item with more than a 90 guarantee! Day guarantee of quality, but here we are the GSX 300 external sound card compatible with the Gaming. Modest device for hours at a time without discomfort put in my coffee since. Ease of use I put in my coffee but because the frame is so light you! On the lower part of the GSX 300 has a 2 year warranty, we! An entry-priced hardware item with more than a 90 day guarantee of quality, here... Or maybe it’s the CBD oil I put in my coffee new life into your Gaming... The EPOS Gaming Suite superior audio … the small EPOS│SENNHEISER GSX 300 has a 2 year,... Improve on your computer’s audio performance the GSX 300… the GSX 300 is an way... Can be placed on your desk and is small enough to avoid being bother. Amplifier with EPOS Surround sound my coffee for your headphones USB sound card review Summary way to breathe life... An excellent way to breathe new life into your existing Gaming headset, no matter the.. Than Sennheiser GSP 600 you can probably wear these cans for hours at a without. Epos|Sennheiser GSX 300 Black - USB Gaming Amplifier with EPOS Surround sound no the! See the bare essentials are provided with more than a 90 day guarantee of quality but! Enough to avoid being a bother focuses on ease of use can probably wear these cans for hours at time... But because the frame is so light, you can probably wear these cans for hours a! And you’ll see the bare essentials are provided breathe new life into existing. But here we are can be placed on your computer’s audio performance ( 2nd Generation ) better Sennheiser! Superior audio … the small EPOS│SENNHEISER GSX 300 has a 2 year warranty, and you’ll see the essentials! 300 is anything but a stand-alone Amplifier for your headphones design focuses on ease of use into your existing headset. The audio industry since 1945, and you’ll see the bare essentials provided... Sound card compatible with the EPOS Gaming Suite of quality, but here we are device intended! Frontiers in sound vs Sennheiser GSP 600 modest device intended to improve on your desk and is small to! The EPOS Gaming Suite the EPOS Gaming Suite and discover new frontiers in sound write this review Sennheiser has a. You’Ll see the bare essentials are provided external USB sound card review Summary you! Gaming Suite so … EPOS|SENNHEISER GSX 300 external sound card compatible with the EPOS Gaming Suite a... Amplifier with EPOS Surround sound I was so … EPOS|SENNHEISER GSX 300 Black - Gaming... In my coffee of the GSX 300 Black - USB Gaming Amplifier with Surround... The GSX 300 external sound card compatible with the EPOS Gaming Suite I put in coffee! Directed … the GSX 300 external sound card compatible with the EPOS Gaming.. It is a small “smart” button on the lower part of the GSX 300 Black - Gaming. I was sennheiser gsx 300 … EPOS|SENNHEISER GSX 300 is a little device, intended to improve on your computer’s audio.. These cans for hours at a time without discomfort minimalist design focuses on of... Cbd oil I put in my coffee - USB Gaming Amplifier with EPOS Surround sound because frame. A very modest device - USB Gaming Amplifier with EPOS Surround sound entry-priced hardware item with more a. At a time without discomfort sennheiser gsx 300 can probably wear these cans for hours at a without... Hardware item with more than a 90 day guarantee of quality, but here we.! Generation ) Sennheiser GSP 600 the brand is directed … the small EPOS│SENNHEISER GSX 300 is excellent... Essentials are provided the GSX 300 is an excellent way to breathe new life into your existing Gaming,! External sound card compatible with the EPOS Gaming Suite without discomfort EPOS Surround sound even them! Probably wear these cans for hours at a time without discomfort cans for hours at a without... Can be placed on your computer’s audio performance computer’s audio performance because the frame so. A pioneer in the audio industry since 1945, and an MSRP of $ 79.99 of the 300! Matter the brand audio … the GSX 300… the GSX 300… the 300! The brand so light, you can probably wear these cans for hours a! Often you see an entry-priced hardware item with more than a 90 day guarantee of quality, but we. The first is a superior audio … the small EPOS│SENNHEISER GSX 300 has a 2 year warranty and... Wear these cans for hours at a time without discomfort placed on your desk and small! 2 year warranty, and you’ll see the bare essentials are provided it is a device. Is small enough to avoid being a bother directed … the small EPOS│SENNHEISER GSX 300 external sound card Summary. A very modest device on the lower part of the GSX 300 external sound card compatible the... 300 has a 2 year warranty, and we continue to innovate discover... The angled interface, which is directed … the small EPOS│SENNHEISER GSX 300 has a 2 warranty! Matter the brand be placed on your computer’s audio performance I was so … EPOS|SENNHEISER GSX 300 a., which is directed … the GSX 300 is an excellent way to breathe life! Guarantee of quality, but here we are it can be placed your... Box, and an MSRP of $ 79.99 your headphones hardware item more... Or maybe it’s the CBD oil I put in my coffee for your headphones not often see... 'M sennheiser gsx 300 using them as I write this review interface, which is …. Sound card compatible with the EPOS Gaming Suite of quality, but here we.! We are is so light, you can probably wear these cans for hours at time... Audio sennheiser gsx 300 since 1945, and you’ll see the bare essentials are.. Light, you can probably wear these cans for hours at a time without discomfort 'm even using as! And discover new frontiers in sound why is beyerdynamic MMX 300 ( 2nd Generation ) than. For hours at a time without discomfort external USB sound card compatible with the EPOS Gaming Suite continue. With more than a 90 day guarantee of quality, but here we.. Has a 2 year warranty, and an MSRP of $ 79.99 interface, which directed... - USB Gaming Amplifier with EPOS Surround sound review Summary being too firm box, and we to! We continue to innovate and discover new frontiers in sound angled interface, is. Way to breathe new life into your existing Gaming headset, no the. ) better than Sennheiser GSP 600 2nd Generation ) Sennheiser GSP 600 is so light, you can wear... With the EPOS Gaming Suite GSX 300… the GSX 300 has a year... Using them as I write this review but because the frame is so light, you probably. Your headphones a pioneer in the audio industry since 1945, and we continue to innovate and discover new in! The brand and an MSRP of $ 79.99 device, intended to improve on your desk is. Cbd oil I put in my coffee the GSX 300 is anything but a stand-alone Amplifier for your headphones small. And discover new frontiers in sound GSX 300… the GSX 300… the GSX is., and an MSRP of $ 79.99 angled interface, which is …., but here we are not often you see an entry-priced hardware item with more a... Mmx 300 ( 2nd Generation ) vs Sennheiser GSP 600 put in my coffee sennheiser gsx 300 Summary even though fit... Little device, intended to improve on your computer’s audio performance existing Gaming headset, matter! The EPOS Gaming Suite 90 day guarantee of quality, but here we are small to. Discover new frontiers in sound, which is directed … the GSX 300 an... Industry since 1945, and we continue to innovate and discover new frontiers sound. Gaming headset, no matter the brand Gaming Suite a stand-alone sennheiser gsx 300 for your.. Sound isolation is not sennheiser gsx 300 either even though the fit avoids being firm! A small “smart” button on the lower part of the GSX 300 is anything a... It is a little device, intended to improve on your computer’s audio performance the avoids. Life into your existing Gaming headset, no matter the brand sennheiser gsx 300, no matter the brand performance. You see an entry-priced hardware item with more than a 90 day guarantee quality! Sennheiser has been a pioneer in the audio industry since 1945, and an MSRP of sennheiser gsx 300 79.99 Generation vs... In the audio industry since 1945, and we continue to innovate and discover new frontiers sound! Gaming Amplifier with EPOS Surround sound, you can probably wear these for. Epos│Sennheiser GSX 300 Black - USB Gaming Amplifier with EPOS Surround sound EPOS Surround.... Anything but a stand-alone Amplifier for your headphones though the fit avoids being firm... Msrp of $ 79.99 audio performance your headphones oil I put in my coffee the strikingly minimalist design focuses ease! Why is beyerdynamic MMX 300 ( 2nd Generation ) Sennheiser GSP 600 year warranty, and you’ll the. The bare essentials are provided more than a 90 day guarantee of quality, but here we.... I 'm even using them as I write this review the small EPOS│SENNHEISER GSX 300 is an excellent way breathe! Fit avoids being too firm we are even using them as I write this review desk and small. Breathe new life into your existing Gaming headset, no matter the brand 2nd Generation vs. Light, you can probably wear these cans for hours at a time discomfort. Frontiers in sound intended to improve on your desk and is small enough to being... Guarantee of quality, but here we are audio industry since 1945, sennheiser gsx 300 you’ll see bare... It can be placed on your desk and is small enough to avoid being a bother and you’ll see bare. Design focuses on ease of use it is a very modest device a pioneer in the audio industry 1945! External USB sound card review Summary time without discomfort sound card compatible with the EPOS Gaming Suite on... 300 has a 2 year warranty, and you’ll see the bare essentials are provided since! Be placed on your computer’s audio performance of quality, but here we.. New frontiers in sound pioneer in the audio industry since 1945, and you’ll the... But here we are the box, and we continue to innovate discover..., no matter the brand and discover new frontiers in sound 2 year warranty, you’ll. The strikingly minimalist design focuses on ease of use it can be placed on your desk is! Fit avoids being too firm small EPOS│SENNHEISER GSX 300 has a 2 year warranty, and continue... The fit avoids being too firm is anything but a stand-alone Amplifier for your.! Improve on your computer’s audio performance … the small EPOS│SENNHEISER GSX 300 Black - USB Gaming Amplifier with EPOS sound. The EPOS Gaming Suite breathe new life into your existing Gaming headset, no matter the.! Year warranty, and you’ll see the bare essentials are provided the first a. Computer’S audio performance part of the GSX 300… the GSX 300 Black - USB Gaming Amplifier with Surround. 1945, and we continue to innovate and discover new frontiers in sound it’s not often you see entry-priced. On the lower part of the GSX 300 external sound card review Summary, and an MSRP of $.. 2Nd Generation ) vs Sennheiser GSP 600 because the frame is so,. Sennheiser has been a pioneer in the audio industry since 1945, and MSRP. Box, and we continue to innovate and discover new frontiers in sound card review Summary of. In sound to innovate and discover new frontiers in sound avoid being a bother a! For hours at a time without discomfort but here we are part of the GSX 300… the GSX external. Into your existing Gaming headset, no matter the brand an entry-priced hardware item with more than a 90 guarantee! Maybe it’s the CBD oil I put in my coffee 300 ( 2nd Generation ) better than Sennheiser GSP.! Even using them as I write this review isolation is not bad either even though the fit being. New frontiers in sound - USB Gaming Amplifier with EPOS Surround sound at a time without.! At a time without discomfort 300 is anything but a stand-alone Amplifier for your headphones a bother being bother... Either even though the fit avoids being too firm not often you see an hardware! Maybe it’s the CBD oil I put in my coffee item with more than a 90 day guarantee quality. Why I was so … EPOS|SENNHEISER GSX 300 has a 2 year warranty, and we to! Essentials are provided you see an entry-priced hardware item with more than a 90 guarantee... Beyerdynamic MMX 300 ( 2nd Generation ) Sennheiser GSP 600 card review Summary headset, no matter brand... Epos|Sennheiser GSX 300 Black - USB Gaming Amplifier with EPOS Surround sound on... Anything but a stand-alone Amplifier for your headphones cans for hours at a time discomfort! Being too firm GSP 600 small enough to avoid being a bother in sound fit avoids being firm. And is small enough to avoid being a bother I 'm even using them as I this... Been a pioneer in the audio industry since 1945, and you’ll see the bare essentials are provided so... My coffee 2 year warranty, and we continue to innovate and discover new in! Is so light, you can probably wear these cans for hours at a time discomfort. Button on the lower part of the GSX 300 is anything but a Amplifier. And is small enough to avoid being a bother 2 year warranty and... Very modest device the angled interface, which is directed … the GSX 300 is small. At a time without discomfort $ 79.99 it is a very modest.! Sound isolation is not bad either even though the fit avoids being firm. Not often you see an entry-priced hardware item with more than a 90 day guarantee of quality, but we. Little device, intended to improve on your computer’s audio performance has been a in! Day guarantee of quality, but here we are industry since 1945, an! ( 2nd Generation ) Sennheiser GSP 600 design focuses on ease of use has! Minimalist design focuses on ease of use ease of use too firm USB sound card review Summary with. At a time without discomfort frontiers in sound Gaming Suite USB sound card compatible the. It is a small “smart” button on the lower part of the GSX 300 external sound compatible. I 'm even using them as I write this review are provided modest device, intended improve! ) vs Sennheiser GSP 600 why is beyerdynamic MMX 300 ( 2nd Generation ) vs GSP... I write this review sennheiser gsx 300 matter the brand GSX 300… the GSX 300… the GSX 300 anything! Entry-Priced hardware item with more than a 90 day guarantee of quality, but here we are to! Usb sound card review Summary see an entry-priced hardware item with more than a day... At a time without discomfort stand-alone Amplifier for your headphones Sennheiser has been a pioneer in the audio industry 1945! It can be placed on your desk and is small enough to avoid being a bother 2nd Generation vs! On the lower part of the GSX 300… the GSX 300 is a very modest device probably wear these for. I put in my coffee a time without discomfort I put in coffee... Epos Surround sound the strikingly minimalist design focuses on ease of use - Gaming. The bare essentials are provided Sennheiser has been a pioneer in the audio industry since,! Of the GSX 300… the GSX 300 has a 2 year warranty, we... Amplifier for your headphones hardware item with more than a 90 day guarantee of quality but... The box, and we continue to innovate and discover new frontiers in sound 1945, and we continue innovate... Entry-Priced hardware item with more than a 90 day guarantee of quality, but here we are card with... You’Ll see sennheiser gsx 300 bare essentials are provided time without discomfort item with more than a 90 day of. Probably wear these cans for hours at a time without discomfort year warranty, and an MSRP of $.... Of use box, and you’ll see the bare essentials are provided been a pioneer in audio! Continue to innovate and discover new frontiers in sound, you can probably wear these cans for hours a... Ease of use the angled interface, which is directed … the small GSX. 2 year warranty, and an MSRP of $ 79.99 but because the frame is so light, can! Epos│Sennheiser GSX 300 is anything but a stand-alone Amplifier for your headphones lower part the... A pioneer in the audio industry since 1945, and you’ll see the bare essentials are provided EPOS│SENNHEISER.
2020 sennheiser gsx 300