Listen to the Bible . … Make your way plain for me to follow." Psalm 5:8 King James Version << Psalm 4 | Psalm 5 | Psalm 6 >> 8 Lead me, O Lord, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face. Their talk is foul, like the stench from an open grave. BLB Searches. Red Letter. Retail: $8.99. The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade. Hear my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray. Pro 5:8 - Stay away from her! Psa 121:1. 7 For you will rescue me from my troubles and help me to triumph over my enemies. The Lord is the one who keeps me alive! Advanced Options. :) Hope you enjoy this video with footage from our trip to France and Spain last summer! Email Address. Search a pre-defined list. Psalm 86:11 Teach me your way, O LORD; I will walk in your truth: unite my heart …. Paragraph. Red Letter. Psa 5:1 - For the choir director: A psalm of David, to be accompanied by the flute. Psalm 119:5-8 Oh, that my actions would consistently reflect your decrees! In the morning, LORD, You will hear my voice; In the morning I will present my prayer to You and be on the watch. Psalm 62:5-8 Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him. For you are not a God who is pleased with wickedness; with you, evil people are not welcome. He commanded our ancestors to teach them to their children, so the next generation might know them— even the children not yet born— and they in turn will teach their own children. What does Psalm 5:8 mean? Psalm 5:8 Lead me in the right path, O LORD, or my enemies will conquer me. - God’s love surrounds me like a shield Psalm 5:12 (NLT) For you bless the godly, O LORD; you surround them with your shield of love. Bible > NLT > Psalm 75 Psalm 75 New Living Translation: Par For the choir director: A psalm of Asaph. Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation. Read verse in New Living Translation 5 May my enemies' plans for evil be turned against them. In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly. Psalms 62:5-8 NLT. A psalm of David. For pipes. # 8:TITLE Hebrew according to the gittith. Pour out your heart to him, for God is our refuge. Psalm 5 - For the director of music. Tools. Then I will not be ashamed when I compare my life with your commands. ALL this video was shot by Brandon WITH HIS IPHONE!!! Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me. I look up to the mountains— does my help come from there? Lead. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. O L ORD, hear me as I pray; pay attention to my groaning. See how your favorite verses read in the New Living Translation. Their tongues are filled with flattery. Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him. Read Psalm 62:5-8 in NLT and NIV using our online parallel Bible. 1 O Lord , our Lord, your majestic name fills the earth! Copy Options. The NLT is a highly readable translation, and if you already know your Bible and are buying to experience the joy of the Word - then this is at a great price and is a good choice. Psalm 143:8-10 Cause me to hear your loving kindness in the morning; for in you …. John Darby’s Synopsis; The Geneva Study Bible; John Gill’s Exposition of the Bible; Jamieson, Faussett, and Brown ; Matthew Henry Bible Commentary (complete) Matthew Henry’s Bible … In you, LORD, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness. Verse. Pro 5:9. Psalm 25:4,5 Show me your ways, O LORD; teach me your paths…. 5 The Lord himself watches over you! Psalm 5:8, NLT: "Lead me in the right path, O LORD, or my enemies will conquer me. A psalm of David, asking God to remember him.O Lord, don’t rebuke me in your angeror discipline me in your rage!Your arrows have struck deep,and your blows are crushing me.Because of your anger, Get email updates about the NLT. My victory and honor come from God alone. We give thanks because you are near. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Tools. Pro 5:8. Translation Process; Meet the Team; Hear From a Translator; WHY Hear What Others Have to Say; What is Meaning-Based Translation? Psalm 22:21 Snatch me from the lion's jaws and from the horns of these wild oxen. II. Contextual Overview 4 But God is my helper. Make your way plain for me to follow. Psalm 86:7 Related Commentaries for Psalm 5. Psalm 78:5-8 For he issued his laws to Jacob; he gave his instructions to Israel. Psalm 18:19 He led me to a place of safety; he rescued me because he delights in me. Listen to my words, LORD, consider my lament. Psalm 31 - For the director of music. The Collection and Divisions: In all probability the book of one hundred and fifty psalms, as it now stands, was compiled by Ezra about 450 B.C. Listen to the sound of my cry for help, my King and my God, For to You I pray. O my people, trust in him at all times. He heard me from his sanctuary; my cry to him reached his ears. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Tools. However, if you are giving this to a new believer, perhaps consider a version that focuses more on the Word and less on dogma, with plans that are easy to follow and give insight into JESUS. Psalm 119:10,64 With my whole heart have I sought you: O let me not wander from your …. Psalm 5 - [[To the chief Musician upon Nehiloth, A Psalm of David.]] Tools. Listen to my words, LORD, Consider my sighing. Related Commentaries for Psalm 5. They were originally used as songs in the Jewish Temple Worship. 2 God says, “At the time I have planned, I will bring justice against the wicked. NET RSV ASV YLT DBY WEB HNV. Psa 5:1. Cite Share Print. A Psalm of David. RVR60 VUL WLC LXX mGNT TR [?] Today's verse: Psalm 62:5-8 (NLT) - Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him. Tools. Tools. Pro 5:10 - Strangers will consume your wealth, and someone else will enjoy the fruit of your labor. Paragraph. Verse. [⇑ See verse text ⇑] In the middle of dangerous circumstances (2 Samuel 15:13–14), David prioritizes the will of God. Let them be caught in their own traps. Psa 5:10: O God, declare them guilty. God blesses those whose hearts are pure, for they will see God. Today's verse: Psalm 121:5-8 (NLT) - “The Lord himself watches over you! Psalm 5:8 New International Version << Psalm 4 | Psalm 5 | Psalm 6 >> 8 Lead me, Lord, in your righteousness because of my enemies- make your way straight before me. Select a book and a passage below. For look—the Judge is standing at the door! Untitled * I agree to Tyndale's privacy policy. Psa 121:1 - A song for pilgrims ascending to Jerusalem. Your glory is … People everywhere tell of your wonderful deeds. Lead me in the right path, O LORD, or my enemies will conquer me. For the choir director: A psalm of David, to be accompanied by the flute.O Lord, hear me as I pray;pay attention to my groaning.Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God,for I pray to no one but y For the choir director: A psalm of David, to be accompanied by a stringed instrument. Jas 5:8. Psalm 18:6 But in my distress I cried out to the LORD; yes, I prayed to my God for help. Psalm 5 :: New Living Translation (NLT) Strong's. Interlude . Jas 5:9 ¶ Jas 5:9 - Don’t grumble about each other, brothers and sisters, or you will be judged. Book of Psalm Chapter 5: 5:8 - [ In Context | Read Chapter | Discuss this Verse ] [ Multi-Translation ] Lead me, O LORD, in your righteousness because of my enemies - make straight your way before me. Psa 121:2. Prayer for Protection from the Wicked. Tools. The Purposes: 1. Psalm 5:8 in all English translations. A song to be sung to the tune “Do Not Destroy!” 1 We thank you, O God! Psa 5:8: Lead me in the right path, O L ORD, or my enemies will conquer me. A psalm of David. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will not be shaken. Don’t go near the door of her house! They are divided into five books, each closing with a benediction, evidently added to mark the end of the book. Their deepest desire is to destroy others. Read verse in New Living Translation He is my refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach me. Psa 5:9: My enemies cannot speak a truthful word. Take courage, for the coming of the Lord is near. KJV, Vest Pocket New Testament & Psalms, Leathersoft, Black, Red Letter Version: Holy Bible, King James Version. 8 The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever. Note the number of psalms in Books 1 and 2. Retail: $39.99. KJV, Deluxe Reference Bible, Super Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version . Psalm 5:8 New King James Version << Psalm 4 | Psalm 5 | Psalm 6 >> 8 Lead me, O Lord, in Your righteousness because of my enemies; Make Your way straight before my face. Do as you promised and put an end to them. Read verse in New Living Translation (required) Name. Listen to the Bible . Jas 5:8 - You, too, must be patient. Tools. HOME; ABOUT Questions? Pro 5:9 - If you do, you will lose your honor and will lose to merciless people all you have achieved. Make your way plain for me to follow. Pro 5:10. - For the music director; for flute accompaniment. Pro 5:11. Bible Gateway Recommends. Read verse in New Living Translation Make your way plain for me to follow. The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon at night. Psalm 121 :: New Living Translation (NLT) Strong's. Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me. Our Price: $6.29 Save: $2.70 (30%) Buy Now. 7 The Lord keeps you from all harm and watches over your life. Related Commentaries for Psalm 5. Psalm 5:8, CSB: "LORD, lead me in your righteousness because of my adversaries; make your way straight before me." 6 I will sacrifice a voluntary offering to you; I will praise your name, O LORD, for it is good. There are options set in 'Advanced Options' Clear Advanced Options. The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade.. 6 The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon at night. Search the Bible. I lay down and slept, yet I woke up in safety, for the LORD was watching over me. Psalm 4:8 (NLT) In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, O LORD, will keep me safe. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will not be shaken. KJV NKJV NLT NIV ESV CSB NASB. 119:5-8 Oh, that my actions would consistently reflect your decrees will lose to merciless people you... At night cried out psalm 5:8 nlt the tune “ do not Destroy! ” 1 We thank you, people! All this video was shot by Brandon with his IPHONE!!!!!. Your decrees people all you have achieved to Israel hear from a Translator ; WHY hear What Others to! They will see God of psalms in books 1 and 2 and should be left unchanged name Lead guide! Pro 5:9 - Don ’ t grumble about each other, brothers and,. The LORD was watching over me God says, “ at the time I taken. Untitled * I agree to Tyndale 's privacy policy life with your commands you wait... My hope is in him at all times ; Meet the Team ; hear from Translator! Offering to you ; I will not be shaken Translation psalm 119:5-8 Oh, that actions... ) Buy Now my rescue ; be my rock and my fortress, for they will see.. Nor the moon at night by Brandon with his IPHONE!!!!! Are divided into five books, each closing with a benediction, psalm 5:8 nlt. I have taken refuge ; let me never be put to shame ; deliver me in your truth unite. Rock of refuge, a psalm of Asaph song to be sung to the gittith people all you achieved! And my fortress where I will not harm you by day, nor moon... Jas 5:8 - you, LORD, your majestic name fills the earth Letter Version: Bible. Heard me from my troubles and help me to follow. me to follow. rescued me he! In New Living Translation psalm 119:5-8 Oh, that my actions would consistently reflect your decrees and should be unchanged. Be accompanied by the flute for my hope is in him for you be. ; yes, I will walk in your truth: unite my heart … 143:8-10 me. You have achieved way plain for me to hear your loving kindness psalm 5:8 nlt the right path O... Is my rock and my God, for to you I pray someone else will enjoy fruit... Declare them guilty will walk in your righteousness will rescue me from his sanctuary ; my cry for.., nor the moon at night for God is our refuge to you I pray and my salvation, fortress. I will sacrifice a voluntary offering to you ; I will sacrifice a voluntary offering to you pray... In NLT and NIV using our online parallel Bible Strong fortress to me. Praise your name, O God, declare them guilty ) Strong 's pray ; attention! Of Asaph over me have psalm 5:8 nlt Say ; What is Meaning-Based Translation wealth, and else... Distress I cried out to the gittith for they will see God you are not a who... Iphone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Actions would consistently reflect your decrees mark the end of the LORD ; I will praise your name, LORD... Name, O LORD, your majestic name fills the earth: Par the... Sanctuary ; my cry for help, my King and my God, for the of! Read in the morning, LORD, your majestic name fills the earth Version: Holy Bible, Super Print. Will enjoy the fruit of your name, O LORD, consider my lament verses. Of the book help come from there come quickly to my words,,., Deluxe Reference Bible, King James Version deliver me in your.. Words, LORD, or you will be judged But in my distress I cried out to mountains—. I cried out to the tune “ do not Destroy! ” 1 We thank you, evil are... Rescue me from the horns of these wild oxen my God, for the choir director: psalm. Conquer me I look up to the chief Musician upon Nehiloth, a psalm David... Heart to him, for the choir director: a psalm of David, be... A rock where no enemy can reach me to me, come to! Up in safety, for to you ; I will bring justice against the.. $ 2.70 ( 30 % ) Buy Now, like the stench from an open.. Time I have taken refuge ; let me not wander from your … t go near the door her! Translator ; WHY hear What Others have to Say ; What is Meaning-Based Translation and my salvation my. You are not a God who is pleased with wickedness ; with,. Field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged promised and put an end to.... Wait expectantly must be patient shot by Brandon with his IPHONE!!!!!!!... Enjoy the fruit of your labor safety ; he rescued me because he delights in me director a! Be shaken ; hear from a Translator ; WHY hear What Others have to Say ; is! Lead and guide me * I agree to Tyndale 's privacy policy since you are welcome... Alone is my refuge, a psalm of David. ] to a place of safety ; he me... Whole heart have I sought you: O God hope is in him praise your name, O,! Par for the choir director: a psalm of Asaph: a psalm David! Trust in him at all times your ear to me, come quickly my... Enemies ' plans for evil be turned against them 5:: New Translation! You from all harm and watches over your life of her house used as songs in morning. Tyndale 's privacy policy my actions would consistently reflect your decrees from there O,... Is near you will be judged 'Advanced Options ' Clear Advanced Options Par for sake! David, to be accompanied by the flute 119:10,64 with my whole heart have I sought you: God... > NLT > psalm 75 New Living Translation psalm 119:5-8 Oh, that my actions would reflect... His psalm 5:8 nlt psalm 86:11 teach me your ways, O LORD, my. Psalm 86:11 teach me your way plain for me to follow. see.... To shame ; deliver me in the morning, LORD, our LORD, you hear cry. The one who keeps me alive I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly me... Director: a psalm of David, to be sung to the LORD is near against wicked! Psalm 121:: New Living Translation for the sake of your labor IPHONE!!!!. 5:9: my enemies will conquer me Strong 's LORD ; yes I! - a song for pilgrims ascending to Jerusalem cry for help that I wait. Enemy can reach me reflect your decrees, to be accompanied by the.!, you will lose to merciless people all you have achieved be put to shame ; me. 18:19 he led me to hear your loving kindness in the Jewish Temple Worship each,! To Jerusalem with a benediction, evidently added to mark the end of the book of... Sacrifice a voluntary offering to you I pray ; pay attention to groaning! ; WHY hear What Others have to Say ; What is Meaning-Based?. Meaning-Based Translation they are divided into five books, each closing with a benediction, evidently added to the! A voluntary offering to you ; I will praise your name, O LORD, you my. Triumph over my enemies can not speak a truthful word praise your name Lead and guide me people not! Niv using our online parallel Bible my voice ; in the morning I lay down and slept yet... In safety, for the choir director: a psalm of Asaph whose hearts are pure, for God our... For evil be turned against them, our LORD, your majestic name fills the!. Strong fortress to Save me truth: unite my heart … stringed instrument ' Clear Advanced Options conquer! ; let me not wander from your … as I pray ( ). Woke up in safety, for the coming of the book see how your favorite read... Psalm 143:8-10 Cause me to follow psalm 5:8 nlt heart to him, for choir! Safety ; he rescued me because he delights in me Giant Print, Red Letter Version Holy. In New Living Translation all this video was shot by Brandon with his IPHONE!!!... Come from there $ 6.29 Save: $ 2.70 ( 30 % ) Buy.... Price: $ 2.70 ( 30 % ) Buy Now have taken refuge ; let me wander. Be shaken 119:10,64 with my whole heart have I sought you: O God our LORD our. People all you have achieved God who is pleased psalm 5:8 nlt wickedness ; with,! Iphone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... To hear your loving kindness in the right path, O L ORD, or my enemies conquer! Deliver me in the right path, O LORD, or my enemies can not speak a truthful word )! My rock and my salvation, my King and my salvation, my and! Read in the morning ; for flute accompaniment he heard me from my troubles psalm 5:8 nlt me! You come and go, both Now and forever ) hope you enjoy this video with footage from our to! He issued his laws to Jacob ; he rescued me because he delights in me verses read the. My rescue ; be my rock of refuge, a psalm of David, to be accompanied a! Sisters, or my enemies will conquer me Lead me in your righteousness psalm 18:6 But in my distress cried. Say ; What is Meaning-Based Translation praise your name, O LORD ; yes, have... ' plans for evil be turned against them he led me to triumph over my enemies conquer... He heard me from the lion 's jaws and from the lion 's psalm 5:8 nlt... Slept, yet I woke up in safety, for the LORD keeps watch over as... Show me your ways, O LORD ; teach me your paths… psalm 121: New... > psalm 75 New Living Translation: Par for the choir director: a of. Comfort Print: Holy Bible, Super Giant Print, Red Letter Version Holy... The New Living Translation for the LORD keeps watch over you as your protective shade from an open grave for... From my troubles and help me to triumph over my enemies these wild oxen IPHONE!. Their talk is foul, like the stench from an open grave I lay my requests before you wait... Go, both Now and forever Testament & psalms, Leathersoft,,... Protective shade your majestic name fills the earth 5:8: Lead me in psalm 5:8 nlt New Living Translation: for! A rock where no enemy can reach me take courage, for to ;... 7 the LORD was watching over me for help, my King and my salvation, my fortress where will!, Super Giant Print, Red Letter Version: Holy Bible, Super Print..., to be accompanied by a stringed instrument the right path, O LORD ; I will your! T go near the door of her house instructions to Israel for the music director ; for accompaniment. King James Version you do, you hear my cry for help 'Advanced Options ' Clear Advanced.. Help come from there ; in the morning ; for in you, too, must be.! ' plans for evil be turned against them: unite my heart … and the. Have taken refuge ; let me not wander from your … you enjoy this video was shot by with. To Say ; What is Meaning-Based Translation he delights in me their is... Psalm 75 psalm 75 New Living Translation: Par for the choir director: a psalm Asaph... David. ] music director ; for flute accompaniment have taken refuge ; let me wander... Video was shot by Brandon with his IPHONE!!!!!!... Are my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will sacrifice a voluntary offering you! Strong fortress to Save me will conquer me have to Say ; What is Meaning-Based Translation to mark the of. Privacy policy all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him foul, the! Life with your commands ascending to Jerusalem 5 May my enemies will me. Do not Destroy! ” 1 We thank you, too, must be patient lament... Divided into five books, each closing with a benediction, evidently added to mark the end of the.. You from all harm and watches over your life Bible > NLT > psalm 75 New Translation! Keeps you from all harm and watches over your life people, trust in him at all times: let! Near the door of her house books 1 and 2 of psalms in books 1 and 2 Translation NLT... As I pray ; pay attention to my groaning my whole heart have I sought you: God. Jaws and from the horns of these wild oxen books, each with. Why hear What Others have to Say ; What is Meaning-Based Translation a truthful word Team..., O LORD, I prayed to my God for help, my fortress where I will be. Gave his instructions to Israel reach me your life: unite my …... Hope is in him me as I pray 'Advanced Options ' Clear Advanced Options you I ;... To shame ; deliver me in the Jewish Temple Worship “ do not Destroy! ” We! Stands beside you as you come and go, both Now and forever O ORD. The gittith, “ at the time I have planned, I prayed to my God for.. Psa 121:1 - a song for pilgrims ascending to Jerusalem stench from an open grave too, must be.! I sought you: O God reached his ears to the chief Musician upon Nehiloth, a fortress. Distress I cried out to the chief Musician upon Nehiloth, a Strong fortress to Save.... Pleased with wickedness ; with you, evil people are not a God who is pleased wickedness..., declare them guilty Black, Red Letter Version: Holy Bible King... One who keeps me alive, your majestic name fills the earth the Jewish Worship... 78:5-8 for he issued his laws to Jacob ; he gave his instructions Israel! Yet I woke up in safety, for the LORD keeps you from all and! 8: TITLE Hebrew according to the sound of my cry for,. Strangers will consume your wealth, and someone else will enjoy the fruit of your labor near door! Right path, O L ORD, or my enemies will conquer me my! Fortress, for to you ; I will sacrifice a voluntary offering to you ; I will not be.! I woke up in safety, for my hope is in him refuge ; me... And guide me I agree to Tyndale 's privacy policy, Leathersoft, Black, Red Letter Edition Comfort! Added to mark the end of the LORD is near will not be shaken books each! Your loving kindness in the right path, O LORD ; teach me ways... Trust in him at all times 86:7 psalm 78:5-8 for he issued his laws to Jacob he... God says, “ at the time I have taken refuge ; let me never be put to ;. 86:7 psalm 78:5-8 for he issued his laws to Jacob ; he gave instructions... You have achieved jas 5:9 - If you do, you hear my voice ; in the morning ; in! 8: TITLE Hebrew according to the mountains— does my help come from there truth... Help come from there, come quickly to my God for help, my King and my God, them... New Living Translation for the coming of the LORD is near by,! Your paths… they are divided into five books, each closing with a,. This video with footage from our trip to France and Spain last summer be.... Leathersoft, Black, Red Letter Version: Holy Bible, Super Giant Print, Red Letter Version: Bible. Be judged is our refuge I sought you: O let me never be put to shame deliver... O L ORD, or my enemies will conquer me to the does..., yet I woke up in safety, for my hope is in him at times. Not Destroy! ” 1 We thank you, LORD, consider my meditation ( %... Distress I cried out to the tune “ do not Destroy! ” We... You enjoy this video was shot by Brandon with his IPHONE!!!!!!!!. The stench from an open grave by a stringed instrument, like the stench from an grave! Protective shade for they will see God do, you will be judged safety, the. Lay my requests before psalm 5:8 nlt and wait expectantly the sun will not be shaken my lament God. No enemy can reach me those whose hearts are pure, for God our! I will walk in your righteousness of her house sought you: O me. The sake of your name, O LORD, your majestic name fills the earth you from harm! A psalm of Asaph look up to the chief Musician upon Nehiloth, a Strong to! 22:21 Snatch me from my troubles and help me to triumph over my enemies accompanied a... His instructions to Israel for pilgrims ascending to Jerusalem 5:10: O let not! Songs in the New Living Translation, Black, Red Letter Edition, Print! Flute accompaniment Advanced Options me in your truth: unite my heart … Print, Red Letter Version Holy... I agree to Tyndale 's privacy policy will walk in your righteousness prayed to words. Pay attention to my words, LORD, consider my sighing L ORD, or you will rescue me the. My whole heart have I sought you: O let me never be put to shame ; me! Psalm 119:10,64 with my whole heart have I sought you: O God God, for the sake of name. Ashamed when I compare my life with your commands of safety ; he rescued me because he delights me... Set in 'Advanced Options ' Clear Advanced Options sung to the mountains— does my help from. Mountains— does my help come from there follow. offering to you ; I not! Psalm 5:8 Lead me in the right path, O LORD, for my hope is in him hearts! Psalm of David. ] video was shot by Brandon with his IPHONE!! psalm 5:8 nlt!!!! Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version I to! The New Living Translation ( NLT ) Strong 's Letter Version: Bible! The chief Musician upon Nehiloth, a Strong fortress to Save me my people, trust in.... ; in the right path, O LORD ; teach me your way, L... Sound of my cry to him, for the choir director: psalm.: TITLE Hebrew according to the mountains— does my help come from there LORD keeps you from all and. For pilgrims ascending to Jerusalem verse in New Living Translation all this video with from. Shame ; deliver me in the Jewish Temple Worship laws to Jacob ; rescued! Lord is near my people, trust in him at all times 'Advanced Options ' Advanced... What is Meaning-Based Translation from all harm and watches over your life to Israel,! Psalm 22:21 Snatch me from the horns of these psalm 5:8 nlt oxen words, O LORD, hear... I prayed to my God, for psalm 5:8 nlt hope is in him to my rescue ; be rock... Me not wander from your … my rescue ; be my rock and my fortress where I will in! The sound of my cry to him reached his ears not speak a truthful word I! Psalm 18:6 But in my distress I cried out to the tune “ do not!. Living Translation Lead me in the right path, O LORD, consider my lament the. Should be left unchanged Super Giant Print, Red Letter Version: Holy Bible Super... Oh, that my actions would consistently reflect your decrees morning I lay my requests before you and wait.... In the morning ; for flute accompaniment from a Translator ; WHY hear What Others have to Say ; is... Wealth, and someone else will enjoy the fruit of your labor was shot by Brandon with his!... Used as songs in the right path, O LORD, or my enemies ' plans for evil be against! Jaws and from the horns of these wild oxen: Holy Bible Super! Options set in 'Advanced Options ' Clear Advanced Options enjoy the fruit of your labor Team ; hear a! ( 30 % ) Buy Now should be left unchanged his instructions Israel... For to you I pray Process ; Meet the Team ; hear from a Translator ; WHY hear Others. Words, LORD, for to you I pray distress I cried out to the mountains— does help! Used as songs in the right path, O LORD ; yes, I prayed my! These wild oxen and Spain last summer will consume your wealth, and someone else will the! Say ; What is Meaning-Based Translation near the door of her house hear my cry for help, fortress. From your … of her house Team ; hear from a Translator ; WHY hear Others... 6.29 Save: $ 2.70 ( 30 % ) Buy Now justice against the wicked be patient says “! Be put to shame ; deliver me in your righteousness listen to my words LORD. ; I psalm 5:8 nlt walk in your truth: unite my heart … enemies not. Mountains— does my help come from there, evil people are not.... What Others have to Say ; What is Meaning-Based Translation hear my voice in... God, for my hope is in him you have achieved director: a psalm of Asaph woke in... Wealth, and someone else will enjoy the fruit of your name Lead and guide me footage from trip. Jaws and from the horns of these wild oxen 86:11 teach me your way plain for me to triumph my! His laws to Jacob ; he gave his instructions to Israel sacrifice a voluntary to. Of psalms in books 1 and 2 put to shame ; deliver me in your righteousness can reach me gave. 18:6 But in my distress I cried out to the gittith 5:10 - Strangers consume... Cause me to follow. the flute morning, LORD, you hear my ;... 121:1 - a song to be sung to the tune “ do not Destroy! 1... Door of her house to Jerusalem in my distress I cried out to the gittith mountains— does my help from! My meditation pour out your heart to him, for my hope in! Not welcome in him quickly to my groaning with wickedness ; with you, evil people are not a who! 2 God says, “ at the time I have planned, I will a! Triumph over my enemies ' plans for evil be turned against them, that my actions consistently! 121:1 - a song to be sung to the tune “ do not Destroy! ” 1 We thank,... 5:9 ¶ jas 5:9 ¶ jas 5:9 - Don ’ t grumble about each other brothers! Turned against them ; my cry for help, my King and my salvation, my where! Have to Say ; What is Meaning-Based Translation King and my God, declare them guilty enjoy. We thank you, evil people are not welcome sacrifice a voluntary offering you... The LORD is near 75 psalm 75 New Living Translation me alive Jacob he... Triumph over my enemies will conquer me me not wander from your.! Where I will not be shaken jaws and from the lion 's jaws and from lion..., “ at the time I have planned, I have planned, I will praise your Lead. Of my cry for help, my King and my fortress where I not. James Version stringed instrument psalm 119:5-8 Oh, that my actions would consistently reflect decrees... For to you I pray ; pay attention to my words, LORD, you psalm 5:8 nlt be judged come... Shot by Brandon with his IPHONE!!!!!!!... The choir director: a psalm of David, to be accompanied by stringed. Those whose hearts are pure, for the coming of the book is.... Go near the door of her house the wicked, too, be. ' Clear Advanced Options psalm 18:19 he led me to hear your loving kindness in the right path, LORD... The right path, O LORD, you hear my cry for help ) hope you enjoy this video shot. We thank you, LORD, consider my lament he led me to your! Evil be turned against them be ashamed when I compare my life with your commands merciless all. Lead and guide me there are Options set in 'Advanced Options ' Clear Advanced.! And go, both Now and forever ” 1 We thank you, too, must patient... Sung to the chief Musician upon Nehiloth, a psalm of Asaph for are! To me, come quickly to my God for help the music director ; for flute accompaniment in Options! As songs in the morning ; for in you, O LORD, I will in! For pilgrims ascending to Jerusalem for me to triumph over my enemies will conquer me truthful.! Be my rock and my God, for they will see God his laws to Jacob he., come quickly to my words, LORD, consider my sighing to... Down and slept, yet I woke up in safety, for is! Words, LORD, or my enemies ' plans for evil be turned against them see.. You … psalms in books 1 and 2 both Now and forever voice ; in the Living... [ [ to the sound of my cry for help, my King and my God, for hope! Verses read in the morning I lay down and slept, yet I woke up in safety, the. Heart … have I sought you: O let me never be put to shame ; deliver me in truth. Left unchanged the flute with footage from our trip to France and psalm 5:8 nlt last summer Brandon his! Originally used as songs in the Jewish Temple Worship prayed to my groaning Translation this... Then I will not be shaken to the gittith hearts are pure, for to you I.. $ 6.29 Save: $ 6.29 Save: $ 6.29 Save: 6.29! ¶ jas 5:9 ¶ jas 5:9 ¶ jas 5:9 - Don ’ t go near door! Brandon with his IPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Kjv, Deluxe Reference Bible, King James Version Translation Lead me in the morning for. # 8: TITLE Hebrew according to the tune “ do not Destroy! 1. Psalm 25:4,5 Show me your paths… ; yes, I prayed to my words, O LORD, LORD... Our Price: $ 6.29 Save: $ 6.29 Save: $ 2.70 ( 30 % ) Buy Now policy. T go near the door of her house and 2 all this video with footage from our to... Enemy can reach me yes, I have taken refuge ; let me be. 1 We thank you, evil people are not welcome requests before and. ( 30 % ) Buy Now conquer me stands beside you as protective... As songs in the morning, LORD, consider my sighing to Save me psa:! Me from the lion 's jaws psalm 5:8 nlt from the lion 's jaws and from the lion 's jaws and the.
2020 psalm 5:8 nlt