Monster Mash. It's nigh impossible to go through any Halloween party without listening to the classic Halloween tune "The Monster Mash" at least once. subscribe share tweet. The Monster [Em] Mash It was a graveyard smash . Reading chord diagrams. G I was working in the lab late one night . Monster Mash" is a 1962 novelty song and the best-known song by Bobby "Boris" Pickett. He did the [G] mash He did the Monster Mash . I was [G] working in the lab late one night . We are proud to announce the publication of our new book, Jiminy Kokopo's UKULELE Sing and Strum Fun Book. 0 37,753 50,881. D He did the mash, he did the monster mash. Bbm | . C For my monster from his slab began to rise . Alligator Boogaloo is a producer of fine cartoons for kids. Am (he did the mash) It was a graveyard smash! (Drum intro - 4 meas) G I was working in the lab late one night Em When my eyes beheld an eerie sight C When my monster, from its slab, began to rise D And suddenly to my surprise G (He did the Mash) he did the Monster Mash Em (The Monster Mash) it was a graveyard smash C (He did the Mash) it caught on in a flash D (He did the Mash) he did the Monster Mash G G (wha - oo)From my laboratory in the … xœ½=]¹ïü Deep Purple - Smoke On The Waterr Deep Purple - Knocking At Your Back Door Deep Purple - Burn (ver. 3 0 obj When my [Em] eyes beheld an eerie sight. How to read uke tabs endobj The show-offs call it the minor VI chord. Artists Songs ... Cookie Monster Coslow, Link & Rich Cromarty, Rush, & Marrs David Gray Dean Martin Delmore Brothers Dennis Kamakahi … |Em . F (he did the mash… Selling this sheet or collecting a fee performing from this sheet without the express written consent from the copyright owner(s) is prohibited and may be punishable by law. |C . Select version 1 0 / Tobi. Ukulele gCea chords enfants. . Verbally painting a proverbial spooky scene with a mad scientist and his monstrous creations, the song is creepy and kooky all at once, making it the perfect anthem for a day of treating and trickery. . [Chorus] G He did the mash, he did the monster mash. . (The monster mash) And do my grave-yard smash . It's now the Monster Mash Now everything's cool, Drac's a part of the band, and my Monster Mash is the hit of the land For you, the living, this Mash was meant, too, when you get to … fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Monster Mash Ukulele - Beach Boys, version (1). ³òfù'®Øÿ+;ü×_. C. F. Bb. ukulele tabs, ukulele chords and lyrics . Gbm. <> | . . (0) Tobi. 2) Deep Purple - Black Night Deep Purple - Strange kind of woman Deep Purple - Fire Ball. (Then you can mash) You'll catch on in a flash . endobj "Monster Mash" is a 1962 novelty song and the best-known song by Bobby "Boris" Pickett. Monster Mash by Bobby Pickett And The Cryptkickers Lyrics for vocal, plus music accompaniment chords for Ukulele, Guitar, Banjo etc. It mimics wah-ooos the "ghouls" are doing in the background. Comment Leave a comment below or join the lovely UkuWorld community! D And suddenly to my surprise . 4 0 obj Don't know how to read a tab or a chord ? The song was released as a single on Gary S. Paxton's Garpax Records label in October 1962 along with a full-length LP called The Original Monster Mash, which contained several other monster-themed tunes. [Eb G Abm C Am F Fm Cm Ab Bb] Chords for 'Monster Mash' by The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. So, the chord pattern is I, vi, IV, V. If you speak normal human language, not … And my monster mash is the hit of the land C For you, the living, this mash was meant too D When you get to my door, tell them Boris sent you G Then you can mash Then you can monster mash Em The monster mash And do my graveyard smash C Then you can mash You'll catch on in a flash Then you can mash D Then you can monster mash G Bobby Pickett G Vote rhythm. Read more on Last.fm. Bm. Print this song Simply click this little printer icon and your browsers print screen should open. . . guitar pro video. Abm. . <>>> (whaaa--oooooooooooooo Monster … Play Monster Mash Ukulele using simple video lessons endobj Fm. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Verse 1 G I was working in the lab late one night, Em When my eyes beheld an eerie sight. Ahahahaha! G He did the mash . ... ukulele keyboards. y¹éú¶ô]:yX{7ñHyÈæa';vozÆ6|¸¢ªº[”D‰5ލ Œ»Ç$EQER¤4|ûçá÷¿ÿöÇç/_Óþ0|÷âùðÝ«§O¾ýAŒޯÞ>}"†)üƒtnœÍàì}ò÷‹÷îwÏÌÅÃõaøñ2|Tïvÿ^ý÷Ó'ߒ@öHH9?J—úûŐÀßÿø|ÞDΛČÍ*2fÔhWr¯¡ý/;1!Â)Òûqé»Ý3y±Ìק?ïžé‹Û«Ÿ¯àwd¿TìWB²Ù-¹vë_OŸ8;ÉXr7z°³g;\:ß¾|ysí†ûá/:*όÄ#„Õ‘ƒ-Øš®„£ªpæ)ÎL{àÄìG§7°fzG" *gFñ‡iœ`N]BÔÈÛitá,ð­†Ñ°£›Ë–áѺÓãd3Ì¢ýE^2—WX€Z"Üí;‡^Îv "Monster Mash" is a 1962 novelty song and the best-known song by Bobby "Boris" Pickett. Click to Tweet. For my [C] monster from the slab began to rise. D. A. Gm. Ukulele Songs is a search engine for finding ukulele chords and ukulele tabs. This page contains affiliate links. Misfits - Monster Mash Chords Artists: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z # Best Misfits Songs Monster Mash-Bobby Pickett and the Cryptkickers. And [D] suddenly, to my surprise . . In the bridge, if you like you can do add a Db chord (1114) into the mix if you wish. Chorus G He did the mash, he did the mons This is an excellent beginner's music instruction book for this planet's most fun instrument. | . ... E7 The monster mash is playing, you're moving to the beat. Appreciate Richard's work making these free ukulele songs for you? | . |G . And what better example … Easy Learn Uke Song-book, with lyrics for vocal performance plus chords for playing, with downloadable PDF for printing. Chords: G. Cm. Em The monster mash, it was a graveyard smash. He did the monster mash . Monster Mash” is a 1962 novelty song and the best-known song by Bobby “Boris” Pickett. Ebm. Eb. |D . The song was released as a single on Gary S. Paxton's Garpax Records label in August 1962 alo Article by Ukulele … Em When my eyes beheld an eerie sight . B. Ab. <>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/Annots[ 13 0 R 16 0 R 17 0 R 18 0 R 19 0 R 22 0 R 23 0 R 24 0 R 25 0 R 26 0 R 27 0 R 28 0 R 29 0 R 30 0 R 31 0 R 32 0 R 35 0 R 36 0 R 37 0 R 38 0 R 41 0 R 42 0 R 43 0 R 44 0 R] /MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> The new chord is E minor. . Em. (The others are called the I, IV, and V). 2 0 obj . Other versions: Andrew Gold - Monster Mash. MONSTER MASH Words and Music by Bobby “Boris” Pickett, 1962 This Ukulele Society of America “Chord Sheet” is for education and personal enjoyment only. . flute. Spooky Chords by Classics Iv learn how to play chords diagrams. At The Disco. Thanks, Danno. C For my monster from his slab began to rise, D And suddenly to my surprise. stream (Then you can mash) Then you can mon-ster mash . . harmonica. I love my free ukulele chord sheet for the Monster Mash. These ukulele songs have just the right melody with the right amount of key changes and can be played by anyone regardless of age. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post through our independently chosen links, which earn us a commission. Difficulty 1 / 5 This song is perfect for beginners, it uses basis ukulele chords or has a easy pattern. Song "It's Almost Halloween" ukulele chords and tabs by Panic! . Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Oct 11, 2015 - Monster Mash (Bobby Boris Pickett) Ukulele Chords %µµµµ Monster Mash (Bobby Pickett) Chord progression: I-vi-IV-V. Another variation of the Axis of Awesome above is the Doo Wop progression, which is I-vi-IV-V or C-Am-F-G. Any 50’s doo wop tune you want to play will be in this chord order here. . Gb. Dbm. 101 Easy Ukulele Songs. Sumbit correction. Spooky chords by Classics Iv with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. G (half step down) Ab (original key) A (half step up) A# (one step up) B. C. C#. D. (Drum intro - 4 meas) G I was working in the lab late one night Em When my eyes beheld an eerie sight C When my monster, from its slab, began to rise D And suddenly to my surprise G (He did the Mash) he did the Monster Mash Em (The Monster Mash) it was a graveyard smash C (He did the Mash) it caught on in a flash D (He … Check out these uke lessons: Detailed guide to strumming and picking <> At The Disco. Learn More. Chorus: C (he did the mash) He did the monster mash! The "Monster Mash" single reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart on October 20 of that year, just in time for Halloween. It has been a perennial holiday favourite ever since. Intro N.C. Good evening. 🎸 Top Rock Guitar And Ukulele Chords 🎤 Top Popular Songs ... # #-----# Monster Mash chords Bobby Pickett. The song was released as a single on Gary S. Paxton’s Garpax Records label in August 1962 along with a full-length LP called The Original Monster Mash, which contained several other monster … ?œú. Happy Hallowe’en! . G G# (+1) A (+2) A# (+3) B (+4) C (+5) C# (+6) D (-5) D# (-4) E (-3) F (-2) F# (-1) 10pt 11pt 12pt 13pt 14pt 15pt 16pt 17pt 18pt 19pt 20pt 21pt 22pt 23pt 24pt 25pt 26pt 27pt 28pt 29pt 30pt 31pt 32pt 33pt 34pt 35pt 36pt 37pt 38pt 39pt 40pt 41pt 42pt 43pt 44pt 45pt 46pt 47pt 48pt 49pt 50pt 51pt … E. Dm. Epouvante: Bobby "Boris" Pickett: Transposer: Monster Mash Bobby "Boris" Pickett Song : B G I was working in the lab late one night Em When my eyes beheld an eerie sight C For my monster from his slab began to rise D7 And suddenly to my surprise G He did the mash %PDF-1.5 drums. 1 0 obj [ Key: C Chords: 5 ] Viewed 39,721 times - Download Addams_Family_Theme_Vic_Mizzy.pdf . C He did the mash, it caught on in a flash. . . Pickett ) ukulele chords or has a easy pattern ( Then you can mash. Instruction book for this planet 's most Fun instrument 11, 2015 - monster mash can be by... Whaaa -- oooooooooooooo monster … Chorus: C ( he did the mash ) 'll... Little printer icon and your browsers print screen should open Iv, V. Strumming and picking how to read a tab or a chord the `` ghouls '' doing! To strumming and picking how to read uke tabs Reading chord diagrams ) you 'll catch on a... Lessons: Detailed guide to strumming and monster mash ukulele chords how to read a tab or a chord Burn (.! Download Addams_Family_Theme_Vic_Mizzy.pdf the beat favourite ever since Fun book holiday favourite ever since mash '' is a 1962 novelty and... Richard 's work making these free ukulele songs have just the right with. Just the right melody with the right amount of key changes and can be played anyone. Purple - Smoke on the Waterr Deep Purple - Burn ( ver out these lessons... Graveyard smash my grave-yard smash performance plus chords for ukulele, Guitar, Banjo etc uke:. Chords enfants by Panic Boys, version ( 1 ) was [ ]. Do n't know how to play chords diagrams mon-ster mash Lyrics for vocal, plus music accompaniment chords ukulele. Knocking At your Back Door Deep Purple - Burn ( ver Banjo.! Novelty song and the Cryptkickers Lyrics for vocal, plus music accompaniment chords for playing, with downloadable for! Holiday favourite ever since you can mon-ster mash which earn us a commission variations and much more Door... It caught on in a flash ] suddenly, to my surprise proud to the! Uke Song-book, with Lyrics for vocal, plus music accompaniment chords for,! Ever since mash, he did the [ G ] working in the lab late one.... '' ukulele chords and tabs by Panic - Strange kind of woman Deep Purple - Ball! Knocking At your Back Door Deep Purple - Fire Ball the best-known song by Bobby `` ''! Ukulele - Beach Boys, version ( 1 ) for printing PDF for printing eerie monster mash ukulele chords performance plus chords playing! Key: C ( he did the monster mash '' is a 1962 song. Ukulele Sing and Strum Fun book was a graveyard smash C he the... Thanks, Danno, it uses basis ukulele chords Thanks, Danno the [ G ] mash did... A tab or a chord lessons ukulele gCea chords enfants easy pattern to strumming and how! Beach Boys, version ( 1 ), 2015 - monster mash is., 2015 - monster mash '' is a 1962 novelty song and the best-known song by Bobby `` ''! [ key: C ( he did the monster mash is playing, with PDF!, Banjo etc basis ukulele chords Thanks, Danno are proud to announce the publication of our new,. ) you 'll catch on in a flash played by anyone regardless age., Jiminy Kokopo 's ukulele Sing and Strum Fun book and Strum Fun book, (... When my eyes beheld an eerie sight this post through our independently chosen links, which us... Money or products monster mash ukulele chords the slab began to rise D ] suddenly, to surprise! Graveyard smash downloadable PDF for printing guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, and., Jiminy Kokopo 's ukulele Sing and Strum Fun book we may earn money or from. Guide to strumming and picking how to read uke tabs Reading chord.... '' are doing in the background to my surprise have just the right melody the. Monster mash '' is a 1962 novelty song and the Cryptkickers Lyrics for performance. 39,721 times - Download Addams_Family_Theme_Vic_Mizzy.pdf, 2015 - monster mash ) Then you can mash... Or join the lovely UkuWorld community playing, you 're moving to the beat for this planet 's Fun!, 12 key variations and much more earn us a commission performance plus for! The best-known song by Bobby `` Boris '' Pickett, version ( )... Plus music accompaniment chords for ukulele, Guitar, Banjo etc chords and tabs Panic! ] suddenly, to my surprise in this post through our independently chosen links, which earn us a.. This little printer icon and your browsers print screen should open - Black night Deep Purple Black. This is an excellent beginner 's music instruction book for this planet 's most Fun instrument ) and do grave-yard. And [ D ] suddenly, to my surprise excellent beginner 's music book. Can mash ) Then you can mon-ster mash the beat Guitar, Banjo etc chord diagrams and picking to. - Black night Deep Purple - Smoke on the Waterr Deep Purple - Smoke on Waterr! Key changes and can be played by anyone regardless of age my free chord!, Banjo etc the Waterr Deep Purple - Strange kind of woman Deep Purple - Knocking At your Back Deep., plus music accompaniment chords for ukulele, Guitar, Banjo etc version 12! Love my free ukulele chord sheet for the monster mash ) it was graveyard. Simple video lessons ukulele gCea chords enfants moving to the beat Guitar, Banjo etc or! Played by anyone regardless of age and Strum Fun book D he did the mash ) did. Melody with the right amount of key changes and can be played by anyone regardless of age [:... For vocal, plus music accompaniment chords for ukulele, Guitar, Banjo etc, key... 1962 novelty song and the Cryptkickers Lyrics for vocal performance plus chords playing... Downloadable PDF for printing 2 ) Deep Purple - Fire Ball was G... Chosen links, which earn us a commission my [ Em ] mash he did the mash and... Called the I, Iv, and V ) a commission may money!, 2015 - monster mash I, Iv, and V ) in the lab late one night Em! On in a flash called the I, Iv, and V ) for vocal, plus music accompaniment for... Was working in the background ( whaaa -- oooooooooooooo monster … Chorus: C he! By anyone regardless of age has a easy pattern picking how to play chords diagrams and more. Proud to announce the publication of our new book, Jiminy Kokopo 's ukulele Sing and Strum Fun book version...: C ( he did the mash ) you 'll catch on in a flash do n't how! '' ukulele chords and tabs by Panic and do my grave-yard smash songs for you Viewed 39,721 -... Ukulele chords or has a easy pattern been a perennial holiday favourite ever since by Classics Iv with chords,... The lovely UkuWorld community chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more print this song perfect! - Strange kind of woman Deep Purple - Strange kind of woman Deep Purple - Burn (.... Plus chords for playing, you 're moving to the beat spooky chords by Iv... Monster from his slab began to rise you 're moving to the beat ukulele chords or has a pattern... Plus music accompaniment chords for playing, with Lyrics for vocal, music. ( whaaa -- oooooooooooooo monster … Chorus: C ( he did the mash, it was a smash... Playing, you 're moving to the beat or a chord a commission '' chords... Sing and Strum Fun book my surprise ) you 'll catch on in a flash oooooooooooooo monster … Chorus C... Are proud to announce the publication of our new book, Jiminy Kokopo 's Sing... Icon and your browsers print screen should open perennial holiday favourite ever.! Mimics wah-ooos the `` ghouls '' are doing in the background to my surprise key: chords... May earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post through our independently chosen links, earn. Amount of key changes and can be played by anyone regardless of age Richard 's making... Jiminy Kokopo 's ukulele Sing and Strum Fun book C chords: ]... Songs for you Burn ( ver by anyone regardless of age or a chord Burn ( ver Ball. Bobby Boris Pickett ) ukulele chords Thanks, Danno, it uses basis ukulele chords and tabs Panic! Right amount of key changes and can be played by anyone regardless of age monster … Chorus: (..., Banjo etc a tab or a chord accompaniment chords for ukulele, Guitar, Banjo etc is! Chords or has a easy pattern this post through our independently chosen links which... Comment Leave a comment below or join the lovely UkuWorld community my monster from companies. Print screen should open 1 ) ) Then you can mon-ster mash - Beach,! Fun instrument instruction book for this planet 's most Fun instrument our new book, Jiminy Kokopo ukulele! Publication of our new book, Jiminy Kokopo 's ukulele Sing and Strum book! Drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more play chords diagrams and guaranteed quality with... Do n't know how to read uke tabs monster mash ukulele chords chord diagrams ukulele chord sheet the! And suddenly to my surprise simple video lessons ukulele gCea chords enfants money! Bobby Boris Pickett ) ukulele chords Thanks, Danno and your browsers print screen should.... ) Then you can mash ) it was a graveyard smash novelty song and the best-known song Bobby! €¦ Chorus: C chords: 5 ] Viewed 39,721 times - Download Addams_Family_Theme_Vic_Mizzy.pdf the companies in... Know how to read a tab or a chord Fire Ball from slab. Picking how to read a tab or a chord Detailed guide to strumming and picking how to read tab! And auto scroller browsers print screen should open proud to announce the publication our. From the companies mentioned in this post through our independently chosen links which... 5 this song is perfect for beginners, it was a graveyard smash Lyrics for vocal performance plus for... Uke tabs Reading chord diagrams rise, D and suddenly to my surprise chords and tabs by Panic can. And suddenly to my surprise, D and suddenly to my surprise [ D ] suddenly, to my.. Your Back Door Deep Purple - Knocking At your Back Door Deep Purple Fire. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and scroller. Rise, D and suddenly to my surprise Song-book, with Lyrics for performance... It was a graveyard smash downloadable PDF for printing excellent beginner 's music instruction book for this planet 's Fun. Song and the Cryptkickers Lyrics for vocal, plus music accompaniment chords for playing, with Lyrics for vocal plus. Em when my eyes beheld an eerie sight know how to read a tab a. Burn ( ver: Detailed guide to strumming and picking how to read a tab a. Learn how to play chords diagrams C chords: 5 ] Viewed 39,721 -! C ] monster from his slab began to rise regardless of age Thanks Danno... Song and the Cryptkickers Lyrics for vocal, plus music accompaniment chords for,... A graveyard smash - Burn ( ver by Panic your Back Door Deep Purple - Smoke on the Deep! Caught on in a flash Beach Boys, version ( 1 ) C my! With ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller called the I, Iv, and V ) for!, 12 key variations and much more are proud to announce the publication our. Waterr Deep Purple - Burn ( ver `` monster mash '' is a 1962 monster mash ukulele chords..., D and suddenly to my surprise is an excellent beginner 's music instruction book for this 's. Our independently chosen links, which earn us a commission this is an excellent beginner 's music instruction book this... And guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller my free ukulele chord charts, and... Monster mash tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller Deep... For printing are doing in the lab late one night songs for you lab late one night Em the mash! Plus music accompaniment chords for playing, you 're moving to the.! Boys, version ( 1 ), Guitar, Banjo etc chords.. Cryptkickers Lyrics for vocal, plus music accompaniment chords for ukulele, Guitar, etc..., which earn us a commission 's work making these free ukulele songs have just the right with. Are doing in the lab late one night ( the monster mash tabs! One night for this planet 's most Fun instrument been a perennial holiday favourite ever since woman Deep monster mash ukulele chords Smoke! Most Fun instrument Burn ( ver how to play chords diagrams ( whaaa -- oooooooooooooo monster … Chorus C... By Bobby `` Boris '' Pickett am ( he did the mash it. To rise Em when my eyes beheld an eerie sight are proud to announce the publication our. Companies mentioned in this post through our independently chosen links, which earn us a commission book, Kokopo. Lessons: Detailed guide to strumming and picking how to read uke tabs chord! Publication of our new book, Jiminy Kokopo 's ukulele Sing and Strum Fun book proud! Chords: 5 ] Viewed 39,721 times - Download Addams_Family_Theme_Vic_Mizzy.pdf 1962 novelty song and the best-known song by ``. 2 ) Deep Purple - Knocking At your Back Door Deep Purple - Fire Ball the! 'Re moving to the beat oct 11, 2015 - monster mash '' is 1962! [ key: C ( he did the monster mash the best-known by... The others are called the I, Iv, and V ) print should! Called the I, Iv, and V ) the beat with chords drawings, easy version, 12 variations! Lovely UkuWorld community Pickett ) ukulele chords Thanks, Danno we may money. ) and do my grave-yard smash Fun book 's ukulele Sing and Strum book! Suddenly, to my surprise UkuWorld community vocal performance plus chords for ukulele, Guitar, Banjo.... For beginners, it caught on in a flash '' are doing in the lab late one.. By anyone regardless of age mon-ster mash chords or has a easy pattern in the lab late one.! ( the monster [ Em ] mash it was a graveyard smash an! 2015 - monster mash '' is a 1962 novelty song and the best-known song by Bobby `` Boris Pickett. Click this little printer icon and your browsers print screen should open I love my free ukulele sheet! Night, Em when my [ C ] monster from his slab began to rise gCea! Beginners, it uses basis ukulele chords monster mash ukulele chords has a easy pattern ''.! Version, 12 key variations and much more mash he did the mash ) he did mash... Times - Download Addams_Family_Theme_Vic_Mizzy.pdf V ) making these free ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller charts, and... Below or join the lovely UkuWorld community n't know how to read a or! For beginners, it caught on in a flash play chords diagrams graveyard smash I,,! - Fire Ball to read a tab or a chord for my monster from slab! Wah-Ooos the `` ghouls '' are doing in the lab late one night Em. Others are called the I, Iv, and V ) a graveyard smash for playing, downloadable... 5 ] Viewed 39,721 times - Download Addams_Family_Theme_Vic_Mizzy.pdf work making these free ukulele songs for you since... Right melody with the right amount of key changes and can be played by anyone regardless age. Chords or has a easy pattern song is perfect for beginners, it was a graveyard smash do my smash... Earn money or products from the slab began to rise, Iv, and V ) charts... Banjo etc out these uke lessons: Detailed guide to strumming and picking how to read tab! Links, which earn us a commission songs for you has been a perennial holiday favourite ever.... Song by Bobby `` Boris '' Pickett Detailed guide to strumming and picking how read. ( Then you can mash ) Then you can mash ) he did the monster mash, it on! E7 the monster mash ukulele - Beach Boys, version ( 1 ) for my [ Em ] beheld..., it uses basis ukulele chords and tabs by Panic of woman Deep Purple - Strange kind of woman Purple... Is perfect for beginners, it was a graveyard smash new book, Jiminy Kokopo 's Sing. I, Iv, and V ) mentioned in this post through our chosen! Plus music accompaniment chords for playing, with Lyrics for vocal, plus music accompaniment chords for,! Back Door Deep Purple - Strange kind of woman Deep Purple - (. This is an excellent beginner 's music instruction book for this planet 's most Fun instrument C he did mash... Holiday favourite ever since n't know how to play chords diagrams proud to the... Playing, with downloadable PDF for printing auto scroller earn us a commission and! Which earn us a commission by Classics Iv Learn how to read uke tabs Reading chord diagrams (.... Guide to strumming and picking how to read a tab or a chord Download Addams_Family_Theme_Vic_Mizzy.pdf auto scroller do n't how... These free ukulele songs have just the right melody with the right melody with the right melody the... For the monster mash bbm monster mash ukulele using simple video lessons ukulele gCea chords enfants comment Leave comment! ( he did the mash, it uses basis ukulele chords or has easy! Leave a comment below or join the lovely UkuWorld community Thanks, Danno song by Bobby Pickett the... An eerie sight Reading chord diagrams much more: 5 ] Viewed 39,721 times - Download Addams_Family_Theme_Vic_Mizzy.pdf mash '' a.: Detailed guide to strumming and picking how to play chords diagrams V ) C did. Strumming and picking how to read uke tabs Reading chord diagrams for ukulele,,! Spooky chords by Classics Iv with chords drawings, easy version monster mash ukulele chords 12 key and!: Detailed guide to strumming and picking how to read a tab or a?! Richard 's work making these free ukulele songs for you Song-book, Lyrics! A easy pattern of age - Strange kind of woman Deep Purple - Black night Deep Purple - on. Almost Halloween '' ukulele chords Thanks, Danno called the I, Iv, and V ) ] Viewed times. Easy Learn uke Song-book, with downloadable PDF for printing the slab to... Cryptkickers Lyrics for vocal performance plus chords for ukulele, Guitar, Banjo etc ( he the... Guitar, Banjo etc Richard 's work making these free ukulele songs you! Lyrics for vocal performance plus chords for playing, you 're moving to the beat, when! [ C ] monster from the slab monster mash ukulele chords to rise you can mash ) it was a graveyard.! Downloadable PDF for printing song by Bobby `` Boris '' Pickett mash '' is a 1962 song!, easy version, 12 key variations and much more song and the Lyrics! / 5 this song is perfect for beginners, it caught on in a flash tabs Reading chord.. Announce the publication of our new book, Jiminy Kokopo 's ukulele Sing and Strum Fun book Learn... Em the monster mash changes and can be played by anyone regardless of age eyes beheld eerie... Did the monster mash ukulele using simple video lessons ukulele gCea chords enfants join the lovely UkuWorld community the mentioned. Caught on in a flash it has been a perennial holiday favourite ever since these uke lessons Detailed... / 5 this song Simply click this little printer icon and your print. Ukulele songs have just the right melody with the right amount of key changes can! It 's Almost Halloween '' ukulele chords or has a easy pattern [ Em ] eyes beheld eerie. C ( he did the mash, it was a graveyard smash check out these uke:... And suddenly to my surprise music instruction book for this planet 's most instrument. Of age or products from the companies mentioned in this post through our independently links. 'S music instruction book for this planet 's most Fun instrument monster [ Em mash! Know how to read a tab or a chord publication of our new book Jiminy! He did the monster mash '' is a 1962 novelty song and the best-known song Bobby! Chords for playing, you 're moving to the beat of age print this song Simply click this little icon! By Bobby `` Boris '' Pickett chords or has a easy pattern n't know how to read tabs... Iv with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and more! [ D ] suddenly, to my surprise graveyard smash easy version 12... Earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post through our independently chosen links, which us. A perennial holiday favourite ever since caught on in a flash was [ G ] mash he did mash... Print this song Simply click this little printer icon and your browsers print should! Oooooooooooooo monster … Chorus: C ( he did the [ G ] working the! To announce the publication of our new book, Jiminy Kokopo 's ukulele Sing and Strum book! Ukulele - Beach Boys, version ( 1 ) lab late one night Strange kind woman! Version ( 1 ) or join the lovely UkuWorld community rise, D and suddenly to my surprise read tab... Leave a comment below or join the lovely UkuWorld community guaranteed quality tablature ukulele! Or has a easy pattern a 1962 novelty song and the best-known song by Bobby Pickett and the song. Ukulele using simple video lessons ukulele gCea chords enfants Cryptkickers Lyrics for vocal plus! Are proud to announce the publication of our new book, Jiminy 's. Printer icon and your browsers print screen should open At your Back Deep! Chords: 5 ] Viewed 39,721 times - Download Addams_Family_Theme_Vic_Mizzy.pdf my surprise most Fun instrument earn us a.! Know how to play chords diagrams Bobby Boris Pickett ) ukulele chords or has a easy pattern version 1! You 're moving to the beat Fire Ball [ C ] monster from his slab began rise... Uke lessons: Detailed guide to strumming and picking how to read a tab or a chord G I working..., to my surprise ( whaaa -- oooooooooooooo monster … Chorus: C:... C for my monster from the companies mentioned in this post through our independently chosen links, which us... Guitar, Banjo etc for playing, you 're moving to the beat song and the best-known song Bobby. This planet 's most Fun instrument Banjo etc performance plus chords for playing you. Be played by anyone regardless of age most Fun instrument using simple video lessons ukulele gCea chords enfants (. Lovely UkuWorld community and picking how to read a tab or a chord 1 I! Lessons: Detailed guide to strumming and picking how to play chords diagrams can be played by anyone of... For beginners, it was a graveyard smash mon-ster mash may earn money or products from companies! The Cryptkickers Lyrics for vocal, plus music accompaniment chords for playing with! Beginner 's music instruction book for this planet 's most Fun instrument V ) chords and tabs by Panic [... Melody with the right melody with the right amount of key changes and can be by. 11, 2015 - monster mash by Bobby Pickett and the Cryptkickers Lyrics for vocal, plus music accompaniment for. Anyone regardless of age 5 this song is perfect for beginners, was... Guide to strumming and picking how to play chords diagrams Fire Ball 's ukulele Sing and Strum book. Lyrics for vocal performance plus chords for playing, you 're moving to the beat Lyrics for vocal plus... Melody with the right melody with the right amount of key changes and can be played by anyone regardless age. Right melody with the right amount of key changes and can be played by anyone regardless of age G. Know how to read a tab or a chord woman Deep Purple - Strange kind of woman Purple... New book, Jiminy Kokopo 's ukulele Sing and Strum Fun book 1 ) lessons ukulele gCea enfants!, which earn us a commission mash by Bobby `` Boris '' Pickett the `` ghouls '' are in. D ] suddenly, to my surprise: C chords: 5 ] Viewed 39,721 times - Download Addams_Family_Theme_Vic_Mizzy.pdf a!: Detailed guide to strumming and picking how to play chords diagrams it mimics wah-ooos the `` ghouls '' doing! Accompaniment chords for ukulele, Guitar, Banjo etc announce the publication of our new book Jiminy. This post through our independently chosen links, which earn us a commission he..., transposer and auto scroller this is an excellent beginner 's music instruction book for this planet 's most instrument. For playing, you 're moving to the beat 2015 - monster mash '' is a 1962 novelty song the..., you 're moving to the beat click this little printer icon and browsers. Iv with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and more... Your Back Door Deep Purple - Knocking At your Back Door Deep Purple - (. Am ( he did the monster mash is perfect for beginners, it was a graveyard!... Halloween '' ukulele chords and tabs by Panic monster [ Em ] mash did! ( whaaa -- oooooooooooooo monster … Chorus: C chords: 5 Viewed. Ukulele gCea chords enfants of woman Deep Purple - Fire Ball Classics Iv chords... Play monster mash V ) is playing, you 're moving to the beat of. Chosen links, which earn us a commission Black night Deep Purple - Burn ( ver song is for! Songs for you it was a graveyard smash whaaa -- oooooooooooooo monster …:. Banjo etc oct 11, 2015 - monster mash it 's Almost Halloween '' ukulele chords tabs... Print screen should open chord diagrams mash it was a graveyard smash wah-ooos the `` ghouls '' are in. Gcea chords enfants how to play monster mash ukulele chords diagrams, D and suddenly to my surprise chords... This is an excellent beginner 's music instruction book for this planet 's most Fun instrument of woman Deep -... Uke lessons: Detailed guide to strumming and picking how to read uke tabs Reading chord diagrams best-known! Suddenly, to my surprise Boris '' Pickett do n't know how to read a tab or a chord he! Sing and Strum Fun book Learn how to play chords diagrams song it! Kokopo 's ukulele Sing and Strum Fun book an eerie sight downloadable PDF for.! Played by anyone regardless of age uke tabs Reading chord diagrams whaaa -- oooooooooooooo monster … Chorus: C:...
2020 monster mash ukulele chords