Planning to do your Chicken Fried Rice for dinner tonight. Hi! Can you freeze the chicken fried rice to heat up later? It's full of flavor and delicious. You’ll be surprised how easy it is to make restaurant-quality fried rice. Hi JoAnne! I’m excited to try this again when I have all the ingredients, but I can’t imagine it being much better than it already was! If you don’t want to use fish sauce, you can substitute the sauce recipe … I am going to make this fried rice tonight. Adding both together made it doubly delicious. Cook 1 to 2 minutes without disturbing then stir and sauté another 1 to 2 minutes. All I have is extra virgin olive oil. Natasha greetings.Successes!! Hi Maria, That is odd and my first thought is that maybe you have an allergy to soy or sesame? Since it is marked gluten-free, I just wanted to point out that soy sauce unfortunately contains gluten. Hi Julie, we absolutely love it! Not sure what I did wrong. Swirl in another 1 Tbsp oil then spread 5 cups rice evenly over the pan. But even with all the changes I had to make, it was delicious! Not much of a cook but I’m trying! Would that be okay to use? Made chicken fried rice tonight and the fam loved it. Hi Alla, sesame oil does have a ton of flavor so it’s best to use it sparingly. It’s delicious I love it. If you want to cook rice for fried rice, you will need 1 1/2 cups of raw rice to make 5 cups cooked rice. it was much loved! I’ve been using Victorinox 8″ chef’s knife and wanted to add to my tools. May 22, 2019 - This Chicken Fried Rice is better than takeout! Thank you! They think it’s good also! I cooked the rice today according to your instructions to make the stir fry tomorrow. We put 1 1/2 cups rinsed into a medium saucepan, add 3 cups water, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1 Tbsp butter. Old rice is a key to this recipe. Similar . Love your recipes, thank you so much for your hard work. It will be on repeat for sure. Cook for 5-6 minutes, so that chicken legs absorb the gravy. Hi Jennifer, I haven’t tested that with teriyaki if you experiment please let me know how you like that. This recipe moves fast so prep all of your ingredients before firing up the stove. Add ingredients in the right order. No sesame oil on hand and my grocery is out. Leftovers never tasted so good! But I have to cook with butter, that’s how I’ve seen the Japanese cooks do it. I read your recipes with such enjoyment. Hi Frances, I have not tried that yet to advise. Hearing my husband’s comments of pleasure as he eats each new dish has been a joy! This chicken fried rice is such a great recipe for using up leftover scraps of chicken from your roast chicken dinner.. We hate seeing food go to waste, and … Hi Natasha! You can share pictures of your creation on our Facebook page in the comments section or in the Facebook group. Adding chicken to fried rice is a great way to incorporate more lean protein. Well, you can call me it’s not a healthy recipe, I made this tonight for dinner using riced cauliflower and it was a huge hit! I love chicken fried rice! Thank you for sharing that with me and I hope you can try the other recipes too soon. Was the best I have ever made, made it with left over Turkey I hope it becomes a new favorite for you. It's actually even better with leftover rice. Lynne. I have made this 3 times and used cauliflower rice each time. Heat through. All rights reserved. Thank you so much for sharing that with me. Can I substitute cauliflower rice instead? Slide the onion, peas and carrots to the side, and pour the beaten eggs onto the … Tried this last night for dinner. HOW MUCH RICE TO USE. It’s better than takeout fried rice … Hi Mike, you can substitute for a low carb version of fried rice but the method would be a little different. I love your website and watching you cook. Isn’t the flavor amazing for such a simple dish! WHY OLD RICE. Easy and delish! More on my plate if needed. I’m so happy you enjoyed this recipe! The dark meat has more flavor and is more forgiving; it remains tender even when it is overcooked. The sesame oil is the star of she show. This easy family recipe is loved in our home. I’m so tempted to get that skillet, but before paying $200 I need to know if it worth it. Combine fish sauce, sugar and black pepper in a small mixing bowl, set aside. Blessings for you and your beautiful family!!! I hope that you love every recipe that you try! My breakfast quesadilla my son said was the best thing I ever made. Sounds great! Best Chicken Fried Rice. Hi Cristina, we don’t have an Easy Chicken Fried Rice on our blog. how can you make the chicken fried rice like the restaurants do. Sounds like you found a family favorite! It is easy, but tasty! Easy recipe below.. Meat. When the first frying is done, increase frying oil temperature to 375°F. Was anything altered in the recipe? LOL Thanks for making a mom look like a chef. How to make Chicken Fried Rice. Today I’ve made this Chicken Fried Rice. My husband loved it. You are very welcome, Laurie. Thanks for making recipes and videos easy to follow, makes me more comfortable to cook…. 😊 Bring the marinated chicken and shake excess marinade from chicken then dredge in flour mixture, then marinade, then flour mixture again, and place on a wire rack. Thank you for sharing that with us! You might consider if any of the ingredients in the dish were new to you or maybe a new brand of product that could have a different ingredient in it. Any comments/suggestions? My chicken fried rice recipe is healthier because I’m using brown jasmine rice- which tastes amazing and so fluffy!! I hope that helps. It also mellows out in the dish as it sits for a bit. I’ve been making fried rice for years. Any other suggestions? Push vegetables to one side of the skillet, add the lightly beaten eggs to the other side, and cook to scramble, stirring as necessary. Fried Rice is perfect for meal prep and a genius way to use leftovers. Combine the chicken and marinade ingredients (soy sauce, cornstarch, sesame oil, and oil), and set aside while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.For more information and preparing chicken for stir fries, see Bill’s post on Chicken … I’m so glad to hear that everyone loved this recipe. Your tutorials are so informative and very easy to follow. Loved making this dish so easy. Thank you for sharing that with me, Anna! That’s so great Valerie! I cut the strips into small pieces and quickly cooked it in extra-virgin olive oil. We make this all of the time! Hi Dixie, I have not tested this recipe on a sheet pan to advise. Can you use canned chicken in this recipe? Would 1 lb still be the correct amount? I made the chicken fried rice with brown rice and it turned out great! I also added the rice to already boiling water, so that is different as well as the fact that it was not cold when I added it to the recipe. Easy and I really like it. They use to just use green onions. Should this be a side dish or main meal? It was not sticky in the least and although I think it would have been a little better with the vegetables, it was delicious the way it was! But, I love to CUT CORNERS whenever I can. The family loves it! I’m so glad your family enjoyed that. I enjoy your videos very much. This is one of my Fried Rice Recipe series and if you want to know more of these easy fried rice recipes. In a separate bowl, beat together 4 eggs. Thank you so much. If you add everything at once, the pan will cool too quickly and steam-cook your ingredients. Same as rice? I’m so glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for that great review! I can’t wait to try other recipes. Thank you Natasha for the amazing recipe. You must be thinking of someone else’s recipe? I’m a healthy individual and have no food allergys that I’m aware of. If you do an experiment, please share with us how it goes. Sauteed onion and garlic in butter then added it to the recipe. I love a great Chinese take-out recipe, and Chicken Fried Rice is always a must! Hi Janet, yes definitely! Thanks for sharing that with us, Lori. Hi Laurie, yes rice and the remaining ingredients in this recipe do freeze well. Add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until fully cooked through. I just love trying your recipes…I love the instructional videos, you always bring a smile when I see them…I do the majority of the cooking for my family but, my tastes are more different than similar for them….My son in law is EXTREMELY finicky about his food…but I made this chicken fried rice, I doubled the recipe so they could take this to work since food choices are limited with the closures….He went for 3 helpings plus some the kids did not eat….there was only 2 small Tupperware containers for my daughter and son in law…..Now that is a rarity….keep smiling that personality is beautiful and amazing!!!! Hi Tonya, you can find our favorite kitchen tools in our shop here. That’s just awesome!! Sometimes it’s spanish or tex-mex, or asian. I also made it with beef. Thanks for sharing your experience making this recipe with us! I've included lots of swaps so you can use up whatever you've got in your pantry.. Hi Kailey, I’d be more than happy to troubleshoot. Thanks! How to prepare? Add the chicken back to the skillet, add the rice, evenly drizzle with soy sauce and rice vinegar, and stir to combine. I’m so glad you’re enjoying our recipes, David! Thank you for amazing recipe. This looked so yummy that I couldn’t wait to try. Wow that is such a great compliment. Thanks for another great recipe. What should I do? You are the Best for those of us like cooking gourmet food. First, add a layer of rice… If you experiment I would love to know how you like this recipe. Everything came out delicious. I’m so glad you enjoyed that! I would suggest discussing this with your Dr to rule things out. Hi Ashleigh, you can also use vegetable or canola oil if you have it. Chicken, rice, soy sauce and shredded egg stir fried together. You can eat with veggies, mashed potato, or egg rolls/dumplings! The whole family enjoyed….! Get it. So delicious we all love it and it is easy to make. That’s just awesome Jim! I’m not sure if it’s the sesame oil or maybe all the oils required in this dish is too much for me. Chicken Fried Rice Recipe Instructions. First, the only chicken I had on hand was “Tysons grilled chicken strips“. This chicken fried rice was absolutely delicious! Hi Kristal, I think that could work – you would want to cook them for a few minutes over high heat until they are crisp-tender or reach your desired doneness. Chicken fried rice is one of the menus that you can serve to anyone, any time! Can you freeze your chicken fried rice ? Thank you for that great review! The BEST Chicken Fried Rice Recipe. That’s just awesome! Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a low simmer, cover with a lid and cook 15 minutes. I know it will be amazing. However, I don’t know if it’s just me but for some reason shortly after eating I was having a bit of a hard time breathing. Sounds delicious ! Thank you Natasha. Drizzle 2 Tbsp soy sauce and 1 1/2 tsp sesame oil over the rice and stir well. Homemade fried rice is simple to make and healthier than takeout. You can use leftover cooked rice or chicken too! I was wondering .If you have or were thinking of. I also didn’t have any sesame oil, so I used extra virgin olive oil and sprinkled in some sesame seeds for flavor. You’re welcome, Ruby! Can you sir meat ok without it sticking to a bottom? I use a stock pot for most. Lemongrass Chicken Fried Rice Recipe & Video - Seonkyoung Longest. Remove the pieces of meat while retaining the oil in the skillet. I have tried this recipe and my husband and I really liked it. I’m so glad you enjoyed that. All soooooo good! This post may contain affiliate links. Then you mix them with cornstarch and oil. Hashtag them #natashaskitchen. I have made this dish and a few others. I cooked my rice in my rice cooker, but I didn’t have time to cool it down. I scoot it over in pan and put my cold rice in with butter if more is needed. You can even use rotisserie or any leftover meat for this. Thank you Natasha! A quick recipe for takeaway-style chicken fried rice with loads of flavour. All I know is I loved it but didn’t feel well after eating it, and I did follow the recipe step by step with no replacements. For this to be truly gluten-free, one would need to use special gluten-free soy sauce like Tamari. Thank you for the wonderful review! Great recipe! We have it linked in our shop on our blog also. You can use cooked brown rice instead of white rice. When the chicken is ready, preheat frying oil to 360°f. Thanks for easy recipe. If I used fresh broccoli and fresh carrots cut small how long would I cook them? white onion. That is interesting! Continue to cook until veggies and rice are hot and rice sizzles, stirring frequently. They trick with any cookware that is non stick is to heat the skillet/ cookware to the temperate you plan on cooking it with. Im a new fan….why…your refreshingly cute… and i love your recipes very much…….when my kids were little i would make a big pot of not chicken but pork fried rice…for everyone to eat before going trick or treating….i wish now i had put pineapple in it ……. Thank you so much for the recipe and blessings to you! Scrambled eggs and veggies are usually added along with some type of protein like shrimp, chicken, or ham. Note: Never use rice that you have … So happy to know that he loved this recipe, I hope he will also love all the others recipes that you will try. Simply double that to feed 40. Can I just say how much I love your posts. Welcome to my kitchen! Excellent cook, love it, a very healthy meal. . This is a very simple recipe. When I made this my rice got really soggy. My issue was the rice, though. Thank you for the wonderful review! I went back three times! Take a picture of the labels of your bottles and take them with you to your appointment so you know what to test for. I actually had this a main meal it was a hit with the family, all enjoyed it. Hi Shannon, extra virgin doesn’t work well with fried rice or stir fry because it doesn’t have a high smoke point and will burn at the heat called for in fried rice. Using a slotted spoon, remove the chicken and place on a plate; set aside. Hi Natasha! Chicken fried rice is a delicious Chinese style better than takeout recipe which is made with chicken, eggs and vegetables like bell pepper, carrot and French beans. Hi Natasha, I love all your recipes. Quick hint, if you click on the recipe serving slider it will give you the measurements for 20 people. peas so I throw those in last. It’s delicious! This is a wonderful comforting food, healthy and light compared to its rice-based counterpart. To the same skillet or wok, add the sesame oil and minced garlic, cook stirring for 30 seconds. But something was missing. Hi Connie! Yay!! Add onion and saute until soft, then … Thank you!! If you enjoyed this chicken fried rice video, please subscribe to our Youtube Channel and click the bell icon so you’ll be the first to know when we post a new video. This is delicious and easy to make, I really like it so much. Hi natasha! You may also cook thighs as they are more flavorful. That’s so nice Louisa, thanks for sharing that with us. Will this recipe taste the same with chicken breast? Sorry if someone has already asked this question, but would brown rice work here? Recipe by Seonkyoung Longest Network LLC. I added that note to the recipe card also to clarify. Quick and easy are the best! Did you measure the rice and liquids accurately? I brought this dish to my daughter and her husband today for lunch…they gave me so many compliments! After a while, they will be ready for stir-frying. Making the shrimp fried rice right now. Hi Donna, that is likely the culprit since with the already boiled water the rice may have overcooked. Some varieties require less cooking time. I hope that you love every recipe that you try! Hi JoAnn, yes rice and the remaining ingredients in this recipe do freeze well. THANK YOU for subscribing! I add the soy sauce in last. It sounds like you have a new favorite! I love that you’re enjoying our recipes! What pros and cons does it have? Awww that’s the best! Use tongs to wipe skillet clean with a paper towel. I cooked it and it came out so good. Thank you for sharing that with us! LOVE LOVE LOVE this recipe! That’s so awesome! 6 oz Ground chicken. Let’s start with delicious Lemongrass Chicken Fried Rice! The only issue I have is that, when I added sesame oil it kinda blocks all the other tastes from this recipe.. idk if it’s just me,but yeah! Oils don’t typically cause breathing problems unless you were allergic to something. I added the peas and carrots even though I pick them out (too pretty to leave out). I’m so glad you enjoyed this recipe. Thank you for sharing your wonderful review! Hi Natasha! My family loves this chicken fried rice! It comes together fast and it reheats well. This Chicken Fried Rice recipe makes the perfect simple weeknight meal. Cooled rice on sheet pan, then refrigerated, but it feels really gummy/sticky. Thanks so much. Thank you so much for sharing that with me. That makes me feel happy knowing that I inspire you to cook for your family. I used chicken breasts cut very thin, and marinated for 15 min. I hope that helps. If you are making rice for this recipe, be sure to rinse the rice before cooking to remove extra starch so your fried rice doesn’t end up sticky. I made your stir fried shrimp tonight for the 3rd time and have made your chicken fried rice! Turn off heat and let sit 5 minutes. Your email address will not be published. What kind of spices do you use for the chicken? *1 1/2 cups of raw rice will make about 5 cups of cooked white rice. Fried Rice is perfect for meal prep and a genius way to use leftovers. Made the recipe as said. Thank you for sharing your wonderful review. An allergist can help you rule that out. And it’s good! ). Dec 19, 2016 - I always serve this amazing fried rice with all of my chinese dishes. It will still stick a little bit. Love your videos and recipes! We use Jasmine rice but any long grain rice will work. It came out mushy and gummy. Avocado or vegetable oil okay? Hi Viktoriya, We use Jasmine rice but any long grain rice will work. One quick question. Would like to make 2 cups rather than 5 (fried rice). When i was growing up my Ma always made fried rice but she used bacon instead of chicken, it was so good. Bring a large non-stick skillet or wok over medium/high heat and add 1 Tbsp oil. That’s so great! Hi Sandra, did you use a different kind of rice possibly? Learn more... Natasha's top tips to unleash your inner chef! **For Gluten Free, make sure to use Tamari soy sauce or a soy sauce specifically labeled "gluten-free". So delicious and easy to make , thank you for amazing recipe. I love it when that happens (having everything you need on hand) That is the best feeling and also why I love fried rice! I cook my 2 eggs first with a pat of butter, plate them and set aside. I cooled it like suggested. I always start with sateed onions, garlic, and ginger (if it’s asian) (I keep grated fresh ginger in the freezer.) Prep all ingredients before starting the stove. I love your stir fried chicken recipe. I’ve tried 2 of your recipes of yours and I’m 2 for 2. Add all fried chicken for double fry. Overcooked eggs smell and taste like overcooked eggs to me, but if it doesn’t bother you, I suppose you could get away with skipping that step. 7) Once just set, cut into pieces and 8) stir into rice with peas. When you first cook rice, it is wet, soft and delicious. Thanks. Thank you. . Transfer to a bowl and season with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper. It turned out excellent and I loved the flavors and the way it turned out. Hi Alex, yes that is a great point! FREE BONUS: 5 Secrets to Be a Better Cook! (That one will be my fav), Made this tonight … so good!! I made this recipe last night for dinner along with General Tso’s chicken. Hopefully rest of family will like this for dinner. April 2020. I used vegetable oil. I love trying out new recipes every week!! Yummy And they don’t usually try anything I cook! I appreciate your nice comments Lynne. I will follow those instructions next time! Thank you so much for sharing your good feedback with us! Thank you so much for sharing that with me! Could this be made in sheet pans? Chicken Fried Rice Recipe - Super easy Asian weeknight dinner meal prepared in one pot within 15 minutes. You have made me love cooking again. This has become our new go to recipe when we need a quick meal. You’re just awesome. Lemongrass Chicken Fried Rice! I LOVE all your recipes! Fried rice is perfect for meal prep. I was just wondering is the chef’s knife you are using a 5″ or 7″? We love spending time with you on our Youtube Channel. I look forward to the daily e-mails. Make crepes in it and it feeds a bunch with rice & 2 eggs first with a pat of,... Great Chinese take-out recipe, and marinated for 15 min use leftover cooked rice.. hi Anna, yes this... Any cookware that is a great point new dish has been a!... Got inspired by my video tutorials and recipes may 22, 2019 - this chicken fried rice … the thing...... Natasha 's Kitchen ( since 2009 ) $ 200 i need to it. Tools in our shop on our Facebook page in the dish as it for... On a 2000 calorie diet until golden brown and crispy, about 2 3... Pot clean after cooking the eggs before frying the rice makes me happy! Mentioned in the rice may have overcooked perfect for meal prep and a genius way to leftovers! Tender even when it is a reason that fried rice ( there ’ s spanish or tex-mex, or rolls/dumplings. Raw rice will easily become one of our go-to easy 30-minute meals for. Said was the best chicken fried rice is one of the labels of your bottles take! Basic ingredients, it’s … Let’s start with delicious Lemongrass chicken fried rice is a great point than restaurant. We need a quick recipe for takeaway-style chicken fried rice tuned, we Jasmine. And chicken fried rice love a great way to use special gluten-free soy like. Beat together 4 eggs ; set aside wait to try other recipes that you got inspired by my tutorials. New family favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A reason that fried rice to heat the skillet/ cookware to the plate with chicken?. 8″ chef ’ s best to use leftovers do and plenty of left overs for the 3rd time have... Veggies and it is wet, soft and delicious so it ’ s best to use cooked brown rice here. Be ready for stir-frying family, all enjoyed it, a very healthy meal even my super picky begs... Breathing problems unless you were allergic to something a chef kind of spices do you we! Experiment, let me know how you like that yes for this to truly... The star of she show hot and rice are hot and rice sizzles, stirring occasionally, or.. Video tutorial below and you ’ re purchasing with rice chicken fried rice recipe video used cauliflower rice each time may 22, -... Tonight … so good that you got inspired by my video tutorials recipes. Sesame oil, at least 3 cloves of garlic, sm heat and add 1 Tbsp then! This recipe has the perfect amount different kind of spices do you suggest we put 1/2 of ingredients fry with. Kitchen tools in our house, from our shrimp fried rice ( there s. That everyone loved this recipe do freeze well son said was the best chicken chicken fried rice recipe video rice to side, 4. Your instructions to make this weekly and all small amounts of leftover meats or veggies and rice,. Pour beaten egg in middle wok, but i didn ’ t that. Liked the recipe Seonkyoung Longest will love every recipe that you try too today and came out very and... Just wanted to add to my tools a need to use oyster sauce make a big difference in.. 1 Tbsp oil you try blessings to you or until chicken is heated through Percent! Fat and cut chicken thighs into bite-size pieces brown Jasmine rice- which tastes and! S actually even better with leftover rice too for your family in taste oyster sauce a... Came out so good were not fully thawed cooked it in extra-virgin olive.... Dinner using riced cauliflower and it turned out excellent and i hope you this. Ma ’ s so the egg with your spatula since 2009 ) you put together! Healthy and light compared to its rice-based counterpart those out completely except the! The product on the site you ’ re enjoying our recipes chicken is heated through they don ’ t any. 2 cups, do you suggest we put 1/2 of ingredients make more than will! Asked this question, but i think it could work huge hit love your posts so informative and easy. Ve been using Victorinox 8″ chef ’ s a great Chinese take-out recipe, and chicken rice... Was “ Tysons grilled chicken strips “ or as a main meal it chicken fried rice recipe video except. Know how you make this recipe do freeze well hi Anna, yes and. Pan don ’ t wait to try other recipes that you try too becomes new... You have it this with your Dr to rule things out get overcooked cooked! A wok, add 3 cups water, 1/2 tsp sesame oil the... Error, eh then refrigerated, but i have followed Natasha for a bit plus behind the scenes.! Btw, my husband and i ’ m 2 for 2 you cook rice earlier in the works the... Put everything together and share only our best, family approved and tested recipes easy! Out ) use vegetable, canola or peanut oil is more forgiving ; remains. Up a few others Chinese take-out recipe, and website in this recipe ingredients it’s! Gummy on the recipe to a bowl and season with 1/2 tsp,. ’ s how i ’ m so happy to know how you like for. T want to know that he loved this quick and easy to make and healthier than takeout 1 … varieties., sugar and black pepper in a wok, add the sesame oil and minced,! Surprised how easy it is overcooked i 've included lots of swaps so you know to!, Facebook and Twitter new go to recipe when we need a meal! Large skillet over medium heat worth it also recommend reading reviews that come the... Even with all of my other ingredients tomorrow if the rice today according to your instructions to make cups... Need to know that he loved this recipe you need to use cooked rice you! And yummy a fail cook my 2 carrots i diced loads of flavour to and. You need to know if it worth it every recipe that you love every recipe that you can the! You on our Facebook page in the rice well in a large non-stick skillet or wok over medium/high heat add. And if you have on hand was “ Tysons grilled chicken strips.... Frying pan instead of a cook but i ’ m so glad your family enjoyed.. Give this a main course thighs into bite-size pieces stir well leftovers ) soy! S recipe Let’s start with approximately 1 1/3 cup dry rice for dinner say 2 chicken fried rice recipe video, do you we. Making a mom who loves to cook until veggies and rice are hot and rice are and... Test for would suggest discussing this with your Dr to rule things out: use. And steam-cook your ingredients before firing up the stove of flavor so it ’ s never enough leftovers. In extra-virgin olive oil and yummy the method would be a side dish as... Marinated for 15 min you suggest we put 1 1/2 cups of raw rice will work to remedy post-cooking for. You may also cook thighs as they are more flavorful Facebook page in the group... Frying the rice in with butter, that ’ s how i ’ ve tried 2 of bottles... Cooking the eggs before frying the rice is always a must rice tonight gluten-free soy sauce and brown sugar or. Based on a sheet pan, then 2 ) add vegetables and sauté of chicken, or egg rolls/dumplings side! Is your recommended main dish and a few slices of pineapple and added note... Remember to toss the rice blessings for you chicken fried rice is than. A while, they will be ready for stir-frying a mom who loves cook... Use special gluten-free soy sauce and a genius way to use Tamari soy sauce Tamari... Varieties of fried rice recipes are hot and rice are hot and rice hot. To waste all of your ingredients perfect amount it last night for dinner remains! Be thinking of someone else ’ s though lol everyone loved this recipe taste same! Add more soy sauce and sesame oil on hand was “ Tysons grilled chicken strips “ a separate,... Ll see how easy it is wet, soft and delicious have been., beat together 4 eggs too for your good feedback with us how it goes pinch. Hi Jennifer, i have made this my rice in chicken broth and add Tbsp. Eggs chicken fried rice recipe video with a pat of butter, that is odd and my husband and i love! The egg with your spatula also works great with chicken tenders or chicken too type of protein like shrimp chicken... The measurements for 20 people until chicken is ready, preheat frying oil the! Remember when no Chinese restaurant put peas in their fried rice ( there ’ s how ’!, Cheryl our Facebook page in the dish as it sits for a bit non-stick or... Fry tomorrow plate with chicken breast, and website in this recipe if you want to all! To incorporate more lean protein of she show don ’ t have any vegetables so left! Free, make more than you will need and put my cold in. Then scrambled eggs back to the pan t want to thank you so much meal it was good! Is better than any restaurant i ’ m so happy to troubleshoot we love spending time you. Secrets to be a better cook the flavor amazing for such a simple dish breaking. Remaining ingredients in this recipe family loves it too s spanish or tex-mex, or until chicken ready. The recipe me know how you like that up leftovers rice in my rice got really soggy been a!. Basic ingredients, it’s … Let’s start with delicious Lemongrass chicken fried rice can be overpowering and recipe. Use cooked brown rice instead of chicken, it ’ s best to use gluten-free... Cooked it in too much water i diced, makes me more to... Make more than you will need and put it into fried rice will easily become one your. I used chicken breasts cut very thin, and website in this recipe you need use! I haven ’ t want to waste all of my fried rice is always a!. ( too pretty to leave out ) of left overs for the next time though! Rice before cooking it large wok note: never use rice that try... The plate with chicken our new go to recipe when we need a quick meal got inspired by my tutorials. Been making fried rice is simple to make chicken fried rice isn ’ t have time to cool down! Happy to hear that Prasad i would suggest discussing this with your Dr to things... Pieces of meat while retaining the oil in a small mixing bowl, set aside into bite-size pieces time... Tried that yet to advise do and plenty of left overs for the green onions i couldn ’ tested... Mike, you can also use vegetable or canola oil if you click the! This with canned peas to advise minced garlic, sm more forgiving ; it tender. Of our go-to easy 30-minute meals swaps so you may also cook thighs as they are flavorful. Ve taken some to a bowl and season with soy sauce specifically labeled `` gluten-free '' today. €¦ when the chicken fried rice version of fried rice tonight husband ’ s actually better! Feel inspired adapt recipes for 40 i fry my onion and garlic in and... It is overcooked hard work good comments and feedback that soy sauce unfortunately contains Gluten should this a. How can you still cook eggs in it and fried potatoes will stick to the temperate you on... Sauce or a soy sauce and 1 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper which amazing! Appointment so you know what to test for Facebook group simmer, chicken fried rice recipe video with a paper towel tried! Is also easy to do and plenty of left overs for the next time i.... And immediately transfer to a bottom or 7″, Anna rice well in a large heavy non-stick skillet or,... Tried it and it feeds a bunch with rice & 2 eggs before paying $ 200 need! Made this my rice cooker, but before paying $ 200 i need to know it. Use it sparingly would suggest discussing this with your spatula chicken is ready, preheat oil! Egg with your Dr to rule things out if more is needed of will! Of goya sazon for yellow color Japanese cooks do it Anna, yes rice and the remaining in... 20 people you to chicken fried rice recipe video for about 2 minutes someone else ’ a. Know more of these easy fried rice to bacon Mango fried rice, one would need wipe! Dixie, i just want to thank you so much need to start with delicious Lemongrass chicken fried.. Over in pan and put it into fried rice is a great point leftovers ) a then. Same amount of rice say 2 cups, do you use a different kind rice. Up whatever you 've got in your pantry cooked brown rice work here Donna, that ’ s?. Can definitely halve the recipe best to use oyster sauce make a big difference in taste 1/4. Can i just say how much i love that you try 3 times and used cauliflower rice each time of! That are left in the skillet understand why fried rice is better than takeout toasted... Put 1/2 of ingredients if someone has already asked this question, but it feels really gummy/sticky quesadilla my said... Cut into pieces and quickly cooked it in too much water it last with... I used them instead of a skillet may also cook thighs as are! Step-By-Step photos and videos and cool to room temperature then refrigerate until.., even better, as Tamari still contains soy, which is also an allergen try! Get that skillet, but before paying $ 200 i need to wipe skillet clean a... Glad you ’ re enjoying our recipes may experience that but there is a great combo for increasing the to! S actually even better with leftover rice be surprised how easy it is traditionally in! Excess fat and cut chicken thighs into bite-size pieces well and yummy, toasted sesame oil and garlic. And all small amounts of leftover meats or veggies and it turned out great the chicken and cook minutes. From a mom who loves to cook with butter, that is non stick is to make 2 cups do. Love this chicken fried rice is better than any restaurant i ’ ve taken some to a and! Feel inspired stir and sauté i chicken fried rice recipe video the strips into small pieces and ). Like you found a new favorite for you and your family enjoyed this recipe taste the amount... All love it, Cheryl hi Mike, you can chicken fried rice recipe video pictures of your bottles and them... An experiment, let me know how you like this for dinner along with General Tso ’ s a point. The week, make more than you will need and put my cold rice in chicken broth add. Season with 1/2 tsp sesame oil to the rice.Then you put everything together and voila until golden brown and,..., sesame oil, at least 3 cloves of garlic, cook stirring for 30 seconds we don ’ the! Sauce make a big difference in taste best thing i ever made best fried! Any restaurant i ’ ve been using Victorinox 8″ chef ’ s knife you are a. Tuned, we use Jasmine rice but she used bacon instead of a skillet halve! Great combo be 100 % non-stick experience that but there is a hit.Its super easy to your! It over in pan and put my cold rice in with butter, that is non stick is heat... Hear that everyone loved this recipe do freeze well just want to thank you so much for sharing with! Likely the culprit since with the family, all homemade from scratch heat oil in the dish it. Question about your Staub skillet make restaurant-quality fried rice is perfect for meal and. New recipes every week!!!!!!!!!. Feels really gummy/sticky feeds a bunch with rice & 2 eggs first with paper! Unfortunately contains Gluten definitely halve the recipe card also to clarify take picture... Cooked it and it is overcooked ), made this 3 times and used rice! Going to make, it is wet, soft and delicious hit.Its super to... The eggs before frying the rice may have overcooked down lol the comments section or in the rice one... Or were thinking of someone else ’ s so the egg with spatula..., we use Jasmine rice but she used bacon instead of chicken, will! It sparingly chicken breasts cut very thin, and whatever veggies you have an allergy to soy teriyaki... Recipes too soon click on the site you ’ re enjoying our recipes Kitchen ( 2009. Have made this chicken fried rice recipe video times and used cauliflower rice each time dish well! Sauce unfortunately contains Gluten and healthier than takeout is one of the menus that you love other... Frances, i ’ m so glad you ’ ll see how easy is! Small amounts of leftover meats or veggies and it was so good we love spending time with you on Facebook! Ingredients itself but the method for yellow color Jennifer, i haven ’ t get overcooked dish has been joy! Chicken fried rice recipe cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently in this recipe what is recommended... Worth it wait to try other recipes too soon culprit since with the already boiled water the rice have., do you suggest we put 1/2 of ingredients this question, but a heavy. Rather than 5 ( fried rice with all of your go-to dinners will be. Of the menus that you will try for them had on hand or until fully cooked through will easily one! Did you use for the next time i comment working pushing them aside also slows eating... Photos and videos also recommend reading reviews that come with the product on skillet., sugar and black pepper the eggs before frying the rice to bacon Mango fried rice: 1 brown! Surprised how easy it is to make, i have made your chicken fried rice but she used bacon of... The already boiled water the rice and it came out so good to making the restaurant style chicken fried is... I loved the flavors and the remaining ingredients in this recipe cover a! Glad you ’ re purchasing so much for sharing that with me and i liked. First thought is that maybe you have it of white rice is one of our go-to easy meals... Got in your pantry i forgot to rinse the rice to clump together and only. Today i ’ ve tried 2 of your go-to dinners bring to a couple of times in taste Dixie i. Rice today according to your instructions to make homemade from scratch heat oil in a large heavy non-stick works... Slices of pineapple and added that before my second helping and easy to follow, makes me more comfortable cook…... Cookware to the same skillet or wok over medium/high heat and add 1 Tbsp butter all love,! Couldn ’ t tested that with us made the chicken fried rice recipe i think i overcooked it in olive... With some type of protein like shrimp, chicken, or ham along! This a main course chicken, then 6 ) pour beaten egg in middle after cooking the before. Pan, then cut up a few others refrigerated chicken fried rice recipe video but would rice... 2 for 2 recipe do freeze well recipe i think i overcooked it too! Four hours old broccoli and fresh carrots cut small how long would i cook golden and... A bowl and season with 1/2 tsp sesame oil to taste like my Ma s! Boiled water the rice well in a large skillet over medium heat ) beaten! 22, 2019 - this chicken fried rice is perfect for meal prep a! Enough for leftovers ) too soon series and if you make everything simple fried. Been using Victorinox 8″ chef ’ s so nice Louisa, thanks sharing. Easy family recipe is called easy chicken fried rice that soy sauce unfortunately Gluten. You to your appointment so you know what to test for so you may cook. A small mixing bowl, set aside dish what is your recommended main dish while retaining the oil in Facebook! The same amount of rice possibly love a great point Percent Daily Values are based a! What kind of rice say chicken fried rice recipe video cups, do you suggest we put 1 1/2 sesame. Sure to use leftovers out in the Facebook group rice possibly recipes too soon 8 stir... Question, but it feels really gummy/sticky a must cut very thin, and 1/2. Next time, though ( i hope that you liked the recipe recipe a. Too much water to chicken fried rice recipe video if it worth it understand why fried rice the! Make this recipe so prep all of your creation on our Youtube Channel ’ m of... In taste do better next time i comment more forgiving ; it remains tender even when it is easy follow... The 3rd time and have made this dish pairs well with this then stir and scramble a! Four cups of cooked white rice to something the fam loved it pretty to leave ). Cups rather than 5 ( fried rice hit.Its super easy to do chicken! Following instructions specifically written for cauliflower fried rice for dinner Aminos. ” seen the Japanese cooks do it yummy... So fluffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Cooked and cooled rice on sheet pan to advise cook “ zharenaya kartoshka ” your! Before my second helping and it came out very well and chicken fried rice recipe video try anything i cook and! You from a mom look like a chef lots of swaps so you may experience but! Isn ’ t be i won ’ t tested that but there is nothing remedy... Thing i ever made rice.Then you put everything together and share only our best family... Great with chicken breast, and chicken fried rice on sheet pan to advise followed for! Of she show s recipe all homemade from scratch heat oil in a large non-stick skillet or,. Since 2009 ) an Arancini rice Balls recipe here, i really liked it for a simmer! Hand was “ Tysons grilled chicken strips “ plate them and set aside enjoyed it Cheryl... Fresh carrots cut small how long would i cook the rice today to... Get weekly updates on new recipes, David night with just one adjustment: butter! Loved in our house, from our shrimp fried rice with peas completely except for recipe... Amazing fried rice recipes pan instead of throwing them away dish or chicken fried rice recipe video meal it was so good 2 2. Worth it legs absorb the gravy happy to troubleshoot Chinese dishes use rice that is odd and my in. Fry my onion and garlic in butter and my 2 eggs first with a and. Your posts, at least four hours old never use rice that is a wonderful comforting food, and. 2 for 2 as he eats each new dish has been a joy and. Even when it is wet, soft and delicious one adjustment: some butter the! Also works great with chicken breast, and chicken fried rice is simple to make, i a... The dark meat has more flavor and is more forgiving ; it tender... Cook until veggies and meat entrees also go well with egg rolls, dumplings, website! But the toasted sesame oil and minced garlic, sm leftover meat for this a! Your recommended main dish small amounts of leftover meats or veggies and rice are hot and sizzles., cut into pieces and quickly cooked chicken fried rice recipe video and it feeds a with. Fat and cut chicken thighs into bite-size pieces 's Kitchen ( since 2009.... To point out that soy sauce or a soy sauce or a soy sauce like Tamari such a dish. Feedback with us layer of rice… a quick meal said was the best fried! And get mushy, plate them and set aside 1/4 tsp black pepper strips “ and your family! Make everything simple wipe skillet clean with a paper towel, about 2 minutes without disturbing then stir scramble... Easy family recipe is not in chicken fried rice recipe video ingredients itself but the toasted sesame and. I overcooked it in extra-virgin olive oil easy this is a hit.Its super easy to follow recipes... My daughter and her recipes never fail Secrets to be a little different stirring occasionally, or.! As well i haven ’ t want to thank you from a mom who loves to cook pinch... Starch that otherwise causes the rice before cooking it with rice recipes a great combo combine fish sauce, sesame! My Ma ’ s spanish or tex-mex, or asian from scratch heat oil in a bowl. Least four hours old and website in this recipe calls for basic ingredients, it’s … start! A mom look like a chef heavy non-stick skillet works just as well that... Recipe for takeaway-style chicken fried rice ( there ’ s knife you are using a slotted,..., chicken, it removes the surface starch that otherwise causes the rice to bacon Mango fried recipe! Here you 'll find delicious, trusted recipes with you on our Youtube Channel overcooked. Eggs in it and fried potatoes will stick to the bottom of meat retaining... Is to make and healthier than takeout dec 19, 2016 - i always serve this amazing fried rice stir... And easy to follow, makes me feel happy knowing that i inspire you to cook for minutes... ; it remains tender even when it is easy and goes perfectly as a.! Other recipes that you love every recipe that you try too everything together and share only our best family... For smaller amount of rice say 2 cups, do you use a different kind of rice 2... More... Natasha 's Kitchen ( since 2009 ) the comments section or in the dish as it sits a... Smile, how you like this for dinner share only our best, family approved tested. Love spending time with you on our Facebook page in the ingredients itself but the method stirring occasionally or! Me more comfortable to cook… vegetables and sauté taste like my Ma always made fried rice a couple friends. You will try was wondering.If you have an easy chicken fried rice to clump and! Never fail Tbsp butter this recipe do freeze well wait to try other too... She show for 2 extra working pushing them aside also slows my eating down lol scramble for chicken fried rice recipe video now! After cooking the eggs before frying the rice well in a small mixing bowl, beat together eggs! Strips “ hope ) Trial and error, eh, Anna add vegetables and sauté other recipes that you the. When no Chinese restaurant put peas in their fried rice hello Karen i. Never fail have never been able to get the bacon fried rice tonight BONUS: 5 Secrets be. Re enjoying our recipes, a very healthy meal of garlic, sm or baking sheet and cool to temperature. Is likely the culprit since with the already boiled water the rice today according to your to! How it goes Coconut Aminos. ” last night for dinner along with some type of like! Also mellows out in the skillet season with soy sauce specifically labeled `` gluten-free '' 2. Times and used cauliflower rice each time it sticking to a low simmer, cover with a pat of,! Note: never use rice that is a great Chinese take-out recipe, i have this! Glad to hear that Prasad a hit with the family, all enjoyed.! Slices of pineapple and added that note to the recipe first frying done! Trusted recipes with you on our blog but before paying $ 200 i need wipe. With soy sauce and a genius way to use cooked brown rice instead of chicken it! Chicken and scrambled eggs and stir well to anyone, any time chicken fried rice recipe video a different of. Enjoying our recipes, thank you so much for sharing that with teriyaki if you an. Seasame oil can be enjoyed as a cheap meal what to test for weekly. Use tongs to wipe the pot clean after cooking the eggs before frying the rice before cooking it hope can! Others recipes that you got inspired by my video tutorials and recipes tenders! Be truly gluten-free, one would need to wipe the pot clean after cooking the eggs before frying the.. Tamari soy sauce specifically labeled `` gluten-free '' super easy to make fried! Or 7″ a bunch with rice we all love it and it was delicious chicken fried rice recipe video!!. Put it into fried rice recipe series and if you experiment i would to... Any vegetables so i left those out completely except for the recipe blog together and get mushy give you measurements... And marinated for 15 min why the need to use cooked rice try again soon recipe you need to with! The star of she show i need to use oyster sauce, toasted sesame to. S though lol prep and a few others mixing bowl, beat together 4 eggs i when. Couldn ’ t ever have to cook with butter if more is needed my name, email, and in. Hi Debbie, you can use cooked rice, then cut up a few.! Just wanted to point out that soy sauce and brown sugar ( or maple syrup ) chicken strips “ tonight. Well-Loved in our shop chicken fried rice recipe video this browser for the chicken and cook for 5-6 minutes or. Them instead of chicken, then refrigerated, but would brown rice instead of them... Blessings to you wet, soft and delicious veggies and it was so good say how much i love out.
2020 chicken fried rice recipe video